[Drama 2014/2015] Healer 힐러

kanzcech

I wonder if  CYS's dad and elder are related at all because it seems they have the same philosophy in life ;;)

" make your job the thing you like second-most, and your hobby the thing you like the most. that is why her dad’s job is a lawyer specializing in police cases, while he owns a café on the side, patronized by his “fans”: police and ex-convicts.

http://i630.photobucket.com/albums/uu26/dramabeans/drama/2014/Healer/healer02-00493.jpg

On the other hand, the elder is a mob lord who loves bartending :)

http://i1058.photobucket.com/albums/t413/javabeansdb/drama/2014/healer/healer1/healer9-00556.jpg

@NRGchick : Yay! The comics is back!! Awesome. Awesome. Awesome.

10 episodes to go, the angsty moments are sure to follow soon. I just want (at least) the last episode full of happy OTP moments, pretty please writer-nim? [-O< [-O<

Guest uctqepe

why oh why viki sub is stuck at 94% for last few hours? *sobs* i've been refreshing the page like crazy... 
THE TIME HEALERS VIKI TEAM, FIGHTING!!! :ar! 
@NRGchick i LOVE the comic, can we have MOAAAAARRRRR please?? 
Everyone, please post alotof fan-art, comic, MV, or anything related Healer, to ease our pain till Monday comes :x :x 

@uctqepe are you sure you didn't broke the keyboard after refreshing too much and that's why it's stuck. Because I've done it before 8-| ( it was my job's computer keyboard though :( )

I'll see if I can create a twisted stoy for Healer ;;) chingu

Guest uctqepe

@namyo i am about to get angry w/ my computer as well.. it seems taking it forever to give me what i want on the screen L-) Yaaaayyyy!!! Twisted story by hyena queen is here!!!  Waaaitt, lemme prepare tissue to wipe my drools =P~ =P~ 

I tend to wait a little bit before joining this ship coz I know once I started watching, there'll be no turning back...then I went through 8 episodes in one go and it was really satisfying... now have to wait patiently for Mondays ...oh man!

Now I can understand why we are drawn to this drama... simply speechless

Guest adikkeluangman

The first still of Yoo Ji Tae in drama Healer in high-res.1476471_746035708823911_68201829034719578945_746035725490576_859417331477146569_

1450144_746035738823908_1759060207408344

http://media.daum.net/entertain/drama/newsview?newsid=20141106080805927

Guest goongS-girl

WOW WOW WOW!!!

Flashbacks, flashbacks and more flashbacks please! I love them! More and more secrets are being revealed. Can I just say that I loved that bit of a back story with JH and Teacher? It was so emotional and well written....We not only get to see how Teacher "raised him", but we also understand the pain and sympathize with Healer on his tragic past.  Poor kid keeps getting abandoned, well no wonder why he was sent to juvie, no one has ever cared about him enough to show him some compassion--or that he mattered.  

And then BOOM--> He meets Chae Young Shin, whom every time she calls, the first thing she asks is, "Are you ok? What's wrong with your voice? Did you eat breakfast?"  :x  SHE CARES....sincerely cares... :((

Aigoo*....This is my personal weakness, a well written action/love story that's not entirely cliche but hits you where you want it to hurt most in your heart as you watch the the amazing on-screen chemistry between the OTP.  Most romantic comedy kdramas I've seen are about the tough playboy who attracts the weak poor girl by bullying her of somesort.  Nope, not this one! Not Healer!  Healer is our Hero in the story and with heartache we'll get to see his character development throughout the drama and how this special woman becomes the meaning to his life and reason for him to live a fulfilling life with her! EEEEEKKSS!!! *squeeals*

PBS : Please do not wake me up....I am having a really good dream here... cwiouWI.jpg
PBS's dream
KUgEeyY.jpg Ring...Ring.....Ring... IQsV50y.jpg PBS : Of all the time in the world...the phone has to ring NOW !!!
47IksAq.jpg
PBS : Aiish.....My dream was just getting more exciting !!
tZ4bIP8.jpg Gifs cr DC

Just wanna say "Isn't it ILLEGAL to look so so good just lying / sleeping on the sofa ??"

uctqepe said: why oh why viki sub is stuck at 94% for last few hours? *sobs* i've been refreshing the page like crazy... 
THE TIME HEALERS VIKI TEAM, FIGHTING!!! :ar! 
@NRGchick i LOVE the comic, can we have MOAAAAARRRRR please?? 
Everyone, please post alotof fan-art, comic, MV, or anything related Healer, to ease our pain till Monday comes :x :x 

What is our lil peanut (CYS) is going to do when she find out that PBS/JH is healer and she dump the one she's been waiting for.. Woow  Just thinking she turn-down that that hunk of a handsome man with suave charms makes me cry for her on no what to do...      :(( :(( :((

Guest snowhite1989

Regarding JCW looking like JJ I would agree just a tiny tiny bit, I didn't know who or what JJ looked like so I had to google him and based on all the google pics they have of him in some pictures they do look similar but hottie JCW has very expressive eyes and especially those lips that cannot be mistaken for another man....which is probably why we the opposite sex or same sex is so attracted to JCW. He is a man with a million killer looks no matter which camera angle it is. What is that saying.... if looks can kill then it is definately JCW for me especially those pictures with his lip licking tongue. If I saw that in person I would need an oxygen tank immediately or I just might swoon! =P~

Why in the description of the drama doesn't include that they were going to have a multiple personalities character Healer/JH/PBS. :-w

@valsava‌ CYS is a win-win situation 8-> three in one. But I understand chingu. I wonder if she will feel betrayed :-? Or confused

Guest rephediem

heartoppaya said:

fidda868

said: @celyw i'm not gonna bash u..haha and yes JCW really looks like LMH a bit in certain angle..in Heirs fb page, there are a lot of fans who thought JCW is LMH when the admin post JCW pics on Heirs page and i was laughing hard when some keep commenting on JCW pics and thought that is LMH..

:D

Saw this veteran actor in JG and now in this drama....such a coincident that he played evil hearted ELDER in both dramas. dRgdm3o.jpglxU30Y8.jpg Sorry guys, this thread is filled with so many gorgeous pics of our OTP that I find it kinda off topic to suddenly post this elder instead!!

namyo said: Why in the description of the drama doesn't include that they were going to have a multiple personalities character Healer/JH/PBS. :-w @valsava‌ CYS is a win-win situation 8-> three in one. But I understand chingu. I wonder if she will feel betrayed :-? Or confused

CAR of Seo Jung Hoo
kia1.jpg

kia2.jpg

Kia Sorrento40,000 usd?
CLOTHING TIME

Youngshin's sweaterBrand: SandroPrice: 220 usd
sweaterwhite2.jpg
hmmm... is it a hint as to where to kiss? ahhhhh, I have evil thoughts...hahaha
sweaterwhite.jpg

SJS's coat in ep 8
coat3.jpg

Brand: PlacPrice: 333 usd