[Drama 2014/2015] Healer 힐러

kanzcech

I think the subbing may be incorrect. MoonHo told MoonShik "I love Noona too. The Noona that I love...."

He said "누나 나도 사랑해. 내가 사랑하는 누나..."

So..... MoonHo is worried that Elder may engage Healer to do harm to CYS so he rather get the police to protect CYS while using Healer as the bait to get Detective Yoon involved.

Reasonable logic but still MoonHo-ah Moonho, don't you know our Healer dont kill for money? Also how much is he giving Healer to risk his life like this to save someone? Even if it is his "job"?

I really love this writer-nim (tho I am not a big fan of Faith). MoonHo is 90% good but 10% dark. MoonShik is 90% dark but 10% good. His conversation with elder shows that he knows MyeongHee and MoonHo are his weakness and he don't want elder to be involved. He is "protecting" them in his way (though maybe skewed manner).

Guest charliew

snowhite1989 said: Do you guys think Healer has an illness and we finally got to see the illness creep up in ep9??? Remember his master asked about his autistic condition returning, maybe it is not an autistic problem but a mental break down problem like CYS where he can't breathe in a certain state of mind? I just have a feeling that it wasn't the kiss that caused him to be like that but a much deeper issue. I wish they give us more info on Healer's background and the condition he grew up in....I can't wait to watch ep 9 with eng sub! As always thank you all for the recaps. I love this thread and will probably go crazy if it crashed or stopped working. This thread keeps me sane from Wed-Sun ;;)

OMG I just finished watching ep 9!!!! *^&^%^$%#@@$%^%&%It felt like a year waiting to get home and watch it. Just NO words to describe what I am feeling right now after finishing ep 9. Jung Hoo how more awesome can you get? I am now seeing him less as PBS and more as Jung Hoo and also Jung Hoo and Healer are becoming more and more one for me. Before it looked like 3 different guys but now they seem to blend in one man, one hella Hotness of a man. I am getting scared for his life, I could slap MH, this was the first time I really didnt like him for doing that to Healer. I mean he saved her without MH ordering him, so how can he risk his own life and then go to the dark side? And when that detective took pictures of PBS I got scared for him cuz that detective will for sure reveal his identity.
The feelings between CYS and JH are just soooooooo &^%^$%#$#$@#. It really made me all flustered how they care so much for each other already. And the preview!!!!!! Woahhh he is growing, I mean his confidence :P. And OMG he will know that his father is a 'killer' and therefore keep distance from YS. But maybe his teacher wont tell him that his father 'killed' YS biological father. That horrid man of an Elder is behind all this sh^t. As long as he stays away from Healer and CYS. 
The make over scene was sooooooo good and hilarious and touching. I rewatched it like 8times already! Are ratings out?
I am off to read all your comments!

Hi!!
I want to watch the episode with subs to comment about it... but, I have to say that the moment I saw YS's "old fashioned" phone, I knew it was going to break someway. It's impossible that in a kdrama the (poor/old fashioned/uninterested in fashionable accessories/etc) heroine has a phone which suits her LOL. It must be the newest for sponsor reasons. I think Healer won't give it to her too soon, she have to show a bit the brand of the one MH's gave her... Maybe she'll get it back, but it will be broken or in the last episodes, or probably just as a symbol of love  :x.

PS. I loved the make over scene. But this time because of the guy ahaha. Jung Hoo has something of Park Bong Soo in himself ! :))

carmens said:

sanika

said: New to this thread

Happy New Year everyone! Hope you had a fantastic NYE

:)

Coming back to Healer

Just marathoned it this weekend on the recommendation of a friend and I am loving it <3

I have 3 queries as reading all 244 (current time) pages is beyond my focusing capabilities

1) In one of the episodes (4 or 5 not sure) does Ji Chang Wook (another pleasent discovery

:D

) appears to have a hickey ? Or is it just my imagination ?

2) When is CYJ going to use the tricks she learnt from all her 'uncles'?

3) And why is a lady, who was obsessed with being a revolutionary journalist, spending her entire day pottering around the house ?

kanyaprasetyo said: sanika said: New to this thread
Happy New Year everyone! Hope you had a fantastic NYE :)
Coming back to Healer
Just marathoned it this weekend on the recommendation of a friend and I am loving it <3
I have 3 queries as reading all 244 (current time) pages is beyond my focusing capabilities

1) In one of the episodes (4 or 5 not sure) does Ji Chang Wook (another pleasent discovery :D) appears to have a hickey ? Or is it just my imagination ?
2) When is CYJ going to use the tricks she learnt from all her 'uncles'?
3) And why is a lady, who was obsessed with being a revolutionary journalist, spending her entire day pottering around the house ?

I would simply like to give a shout out to CYS for falling in love because of the "personality" of the guy rather than his "good looks". PBS's makeover seemed to have no effect on her :P Too much focus is given on looks in dramas, glad to see something different being done here <3

marie67 said:

"Healer" Episode 10 Text Preview

“Can’t it be me?”

Moon Ho reveals the case of Kim Eui Chan via live broadcast online.
Jung Hu, who finally met up with his master, hears a clue from his master that might solve the secret of his past.
Jung Hu invites Young Shin to one of his secret hideout to spend time alone with her and tries to confess.
Jung Hu needs to keep his identity a secret, but ends up being careless because he wants to devote himself entirely to Young Shin…

translation credit to JCWKitchen 

Its either that, or the detective has found that his identity is fishy. I am so curious now.

tucci said: Hi!!
I want to watch the episode with subs to comment about it... but, I have to say that the moment I saw YS's "old fashioned" phone, I knew it was going to break someway. It's impossible that in a kdrama the (poor/old fashioned/uninterested in fashionable accessories/etc) heroine has a phone which suits her LOL. It must be the newest for sponsor reasons. I think Healer won't give it to her too soon, she have to show a bit the brand of the one MH's gave her... Maybe she'll get it back, but it will be broken or in the last episodes, or probably just as a symbol of love  :x.

PS. I loved the make over scene. But this time because of the guy ahaha. Jung Hoo has something of Park Bong Soo in himself ! :))

maddymappo said: tucci said: Hi!!

Just found that the person behind Young Shin with back turned to her is Bong Soo. Interesting, what is he actually doing, because he is sort of trying to take a photo of man in the left corner but others (security?) don't let him to do so (preview shows them fighting/pushing each other).
ScreenShot2015-01-06at31509AM_zps0e60f3e
photo cr: screen from preview

Lunkera said: In my eyes Moon Ho is despicable and doesn't deserve forgiveness in the end. He has known about Ji An for quite some time and refused to open his mouth. He asked  his noona "What is Ji An was still alive?". She have believed Ji An to be dead for a long time and he keeps bringing up her memories of losing her daughter. It's cruel to bring it up if he was never gonna her Ji An is alive..

newstory

said: Just found that the person behind Young Shin with back turned to her is Bong Soo. Interesting, what is he actually doing, because he is sort of trying to take a photo of man in the left corner but others (security?) don't let him to do so (preview shows them fighting/pushing each other).

photo cr: screen from preview

tucci said: maddymappo said: tucci said: Hi!!