[Drama 2014/2015] Healer 힐러

kanzcech

Omg guys... i just came back home....I left for a party but only my body was there... all my heart was here at home in my laptop, in this show, in this healerite thread... whoosh....  (thank god for all your posts that it was a happy ending)..... U all saved me from having a heart attack in my car....
And when i came back and found the raw.... i just jumped to the end....straightaway....
Young shin with those white glasses....in the car...she asks urgently...where are you?(my first thoughts were... what?.... did she become the next healer?..what abt him?)But ... he s there.... He is on a motorbike all in black attire and he counts the countdown 3 2 1.....matching the time she hands him over a black bag through the car window.... She hurriedly runs after getting off the car and goes on to confront two men....begging for an interview!!....  This is chae young shin reporter from someday news <3 awwww! for a second there i thought they were doing dangerous stuff again... phew... She laughs it off as her interview party drives away....Junghoo comes out watching her thru a lens (healer glasses fitted with a camera?) no its just a camera lens... good! (so thats what she passed to him in the motorbike...a camera)He walks up to her taking several candid shots and she is all smiles looking at him..... he lowers the camera and they draw in closer and lean in for a kissss ^^ Oleyyyyy!!!!
Chae Young Shin voice-over: The things that i like: The sound of a (camera's) shutter,  the hands that I recognise immediately, those smiling eyes, that familiar hug....The things that I hate: Everything that stops me from being together with all the things that I like...dawwww another kisss on the rooftop.... im melting ^^ Ill imagine this rooftop as their very own moru-moru island :D
After watching all i can say is....Its a beautiful feeling, what we have deep inside .... Do u believe in the power of everlasting love? Yesssss!!!! I promise you forever that..... our bond will never break... :xHealer = my eternal love!
Ji chang wook ....pls be my valentine on the 14th.... if you are booked ill be happy with Yoo ji tae too :*And if someone steals him as well .... then Can I please go with foster daddy... what?? don't look at me like that.... Afterall, age is just a number :-bd
Thank you all amazing ppl for spazzing, analysing and discussing about this awesomazingly impeccable drama on the thread.... Always loved reading all your posts^^ ... i made a soompi account after numerous years of procrastination for this very show and im so happy i did..... I joined in late but thanks for the warm welcome guys.... Will miss you guys .... Hoping to see you all on another thread.... healer has such a big space in my heart... it will be so difficult to make space for other shows but i have to reduce my withdrawl syndromes... planning to watch ho gu's love and kill me heal me .... see you there girls! Cheers :-* :-c

I'm gonna start to watch it. I was so eager but now I don't want to play start because I DON'T WANT IT TO END :(( :(( :(( :((

Please more more more...

But two kisses, hugs and date on the roof, I can't let it pass =P~ =P~ =P~
And for season 2, why not CYS and JH son who will become healer and have to save a damsel in distress (but also a fighter)? And we could see his parents from time to time :x

Okay I'm definitely going crazy... And here it is I played start. See you in a while (after I watched it 3 or 4 times and managed to go to bed :)))

@AdelaM,  My healer is my husband he bought me a house.. He's no JSW now but in is hay days he was a looker..  The more I look at JCW the older he gets the more handsome he will become.. 

@valsava you are one lucky lady! I know this is a movie! But I know there are still men like JH up there! This show showed us true love is so powerful and we need to keep trust in it!

I've posted in soompi so many times today...much more than usual. I think it's because I'm having hard time right now.

Like father, like son

Me3t6E5.jpg

Beautiful OTP moments in fanarts that are beautifully edited... :x I miss them so much already...

rdPnxi4.jpg

t2jqF5t.jpg?1

a3GmkSy.jpg

cr: Healer DC

• Like 1

valsava said: WELL YS HAS OFFICIALLY GRADUATED TO A HEALER-ETTE SHE MOVE UP FROM THE GROUND UP TO THE ROOF LOVED THE ENDING IR'S MORE REALISTIC
WELL ALL MY RE-CAPERS AND STILL POSTER AND LET'S NOT FORGET OUR AWESOME COMMENTATORS IT WAS A FUN WATCHING WITH ALL OF YOU I GIVE YOU ALL MY PRAISE         ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^

THE BEST DRAMA HAS ENDED :(( :(( :((   BLOOD BETTER NOT LET ME DOWN 
HAVING HEALER WITHDRAWS ALREADY :-t

Omg, i finished the last ep. Sad. Glad. Dissapointed. All in the same time. I love healer so much, best drama in years, but the final was to short and lacking. So much is missing and the story make not sooooo much sense how they got rid of the elder. I was really looking forward to mother -daughter reunion. The ending very nice but also too short. 5 more minutes with much closure had suited better. Bad guys... *sigh*

I'm sad and I'm happy  :(:D No one cries alone here! The ending of Healer, but the best ending ever !!!! Healer Team: what a show never to be forgotten,
Let this OTP never be forgotten JH+YS
10942945_10203199424737713_805516506_o.j

10907015_10203231211972374_216370907_o.j
tumblr_njkg6vz5uY1rcapomo1_250.gif

To Ji Chang Wook for creating the BEST action hero ever seen, Healer The One and Only. You worked hard these couple of months and us fans thank you for your amazing work, JH is gonna be missed!!! Ahhh my sweet aigo >:D< You are now forever imbedded in every kdrama girls heart :xTo Park Min Young for creating YS, our tough reporter with a heart of gold. Be very very proud of this role, we really are :)>-To the other actors and writers, this drama is something of its own and I don't ever think there will be another action drama of this size and awesomeness :-bdCHEERS HEALER FROM HEALERS  =D>

I'm sad and I'm happy  :(:D No one cries alone here! The ending of Healer, but the best ending ever !!!! Healer Team: what a show never to be forgotten,

Let this OTP never be forgotten JH+YS

10942945_10203199424737713_805516506_o.j

10907015_10203231211972374_216370907_o.j

tumblr_njkg6vz5uY1rcapomo1_250.gif

To Ji Chang Wook for creating the BEST action hero ever seen, Healer The One and Only. You worked hard these couple of months and us fans thank you for your amazing work, JH is gonna be missed!!! Ahhh my sweet aigo >:D< You are now forever imbedded in every kdrama girls heart :x
To Park Min Young for creating YS, our tough reporter with a heart of gold. Be very very proud of this role, we really are :)>-
To the other actors and writers, this drama is something of its own and I don't ever think there will be another action drama of this size and awesomeness :-bd
CHEERS HEALER FOR HEALERS  =D>

Well said. Hope you were able to send this into healer.moebius.2015@gmail.com

Junghoo calling MoonHo Uncle at the airport before they started their operation is just priceless just as the sad irony that Moonshik all his life while drunk(drinking)thinks he is Oh Gil Han(the phantoms did catch up to him indeed all this time),while Myung Hee proved the strong women she never left to be

Question:

The things I like:

high places

The first Snow

Small hands

White bedding

And that hair!

The things I hate: Anything and everything that keeps me away from the things I like!

_______

Omg!! This scene made my heart fluttering and tearing! What an amazing and intense scene!

No after party stills yet..? I wish they would have gave us one last look at JH dad the looker himself YS dad was also a looker but JH dad ranks #1 in the dad book
Serienjunkie said: Omg, i finished the last ep. Sad. Glad. Dissapointed. All in the same time. I love healer so much, best drama in years, but the final was to short and lacking. So much is missing and the story make not sooooo much sense how they got rid of the elder. I was really looking forward to mother -daughter reunion. The ending very nice but also too short. 5 more minutes with much closure had suited better. Bad guys... *sigh*

valsava said: carmens said: @AppleBanana -  Smiley drinking 41.GIF
 @   uctqepe - Smiley drinking 41.GIF @azzhuragreen -Smiley drinking 41.GIF
@sunshinefate -Smiley drinking 41.GIF @kdramafangirlz - Smiley drinking 41.GIF @MyXavienne - Smiley drinking 41.GIF @lovesikara - Smiley drinking 41.GIF @Artist2601 - Smiley drinking 41.GIF @Noxn - Smiley drinking 41.GIF @larienssi - Smiley drinking 41.GIF@valsava - Smiley drinking 41.GIF@kanyaprasetyo – Smiley drinking 41.GIF
@keroppikero -Smiley drinking 41.GIF @seinhi - feSmiley drinking 41.GIF @rixxanna - Smiley drinking 41.GIF
@Hafie - Smiley drinking 41.GIF
@rrmski -Smiley drinking 41.GIF @sia3 -Smiley drinking 41.GIF
@azzurri - Smiley drinking 41.GIF 
@nana4ever - Smiley drinking 41.GIF 
@rachelpark26 - Smiley drinking 41.GIF
@minozyeh - Smiley drinking 41.GIF 
@paulette - Smiley drinking 41.GIF 
@AnneVarrattha - Smiley drinking 41.GIF
@cmoirae2 - Smiley drinking 41.GIF
@minoz-joyaxSmiley drinking 41.GIF
@qwenli - Smiley drinking 41.GIF
@aoikarin - Smiley drinking 41.GIF
@Chizawa95 - Smiley drinking 41.GIF @AdelaM - Smiley drinking 41.GIF @sweesal - Smiley drinking 41.GIF @Canavalia - Smiley drinking 41.GIF
@treasure51 - Smiley drinking 41.GIF @Olga2010Ans - Smiley drinking 41.GIF @soso97 - Smiley drinking 41.GIF
@NRGchick - Smiley drinking 41.GIF @andremarie - Smiley drinking 41.GIF @maddymappo -Smiley drinking 41.GIF @pnaysurfer84 - Smiley drinking 41.GIF @Ahpheng‌ : Smiley drinking 41.GIF
@rushcute - Smiley drinking 41.GIF@sunshine15 -Smiley drinking 41.GIF@babyred358 - Smiley drinking 41.GIF
 @Lissabonni - Smiley drinking 41.GIF
@princessbelle1022 - Smiley drinking 41.GIF @dearme85 - Smiley drinking 41.GIF @dancingunicorn - Smiley drinking 41.GIF @heartoppaya - Smiley drinking 41.GIF
@Layali - Smiley drinking 41.GIF@ mjang - Smiley drinking 41.GIF

@OO1230 - Smiley drinking 41.GIF@secretup - Smiley drinking 41.GIF @ikeikeke - Smiley drinking 41.GIF
@Charliew - Smiley drinking 41.GIF @arlequine - Smiley drinking 41.GIF
@tiffyjiffy - Smiley drinking 41.GIF
@briseis -  @Cinderella1 - Smiley drinking 41.GIF @letta -Smiley drinking 41.GIF @tehlimau- Smiley drinking 41.GIF
@mary_of_bethany- Smiley drinking 41.GIF
@yenbird - Smiley drinking 41.GIF @fidda868 - Smiley drinking 41.GIF @namedx - Smiley drinking 41.GIF
@FemaleQuixote - Smiley drinking 41.GIF
@cityhunterlee - Smiley drinking 41.GIF @sanika - Smiley drinking 41.GIF
@Tomi22 - Smiley drinking 41.GIF
@urbanscrappy - Smiley drinking 41.GIF @Addictedtokeverything -Smiley drinking 41.GIF
@Yumiko_hitoshiSmiley drinking 41.GIF
@ jerboa3 - Smiley drinking 41.GIF
@Ohuihui - Smiley drinking 41.GIF @ namyo - Smiley drinking 41.GIF @naritul - Smiley drinking 41.GIF @suziebee - Smiley drinking 41.GIF
@donnalauj - Smiley drinking 41.GIF
@kimchee4me - Smiley drinking 41.GIF
@saved2k- Smiley drinking 41.GIF @Redfox3 - Smiley drinking 41.GIF
@azuwaza163 - Smiley drinking 41.GIF @Leylalinn - Smiley drinking 41.GIF @najmizah -Smiley drinking 41.GIF
@cristurbatSmiley drinking 41.GIFkeurego@ME Smiley drinking 41.GIFand Smiley drinking 41.GIFall of you who have been here seen or unseen, known and unknown

hai sa petrecem!!!Let's party !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Smiley drinking 14.gif