[Drama 2014/2015] Healer 힐러

kanzcech

:(( The DVD release date is pushed backkkk??? Waeeeee??? Now I have to wait extra two more months... :((But oh well, at least there will be more stuff! 
And the Healer 2 spin-off : I'm amazed at Daeyoung's fighting skills. But I have to say the fight sequence is shot better than that in Healer itself. oops. But ya. 

@kanyaprasetyo tsk..tsk... why Indonesia no airing Healer :-w I'm waiting and hoping for a light of hope and maybe in South America or Central America purchase the drama. I mean they purchased puppy's veggies drama :-? :-??

One bad news: our Park min young stopped following everyone even our Ji Chang Wook! I hope nothing happened again!

http://i.instagram.com/rachel_mypark/

Sorry for not Healer related!

@ruizaio ty dear for the updates!

I must say some healer related something before I answer you

One of my best scenes

@minoz_joyax @AdelaM spoilers are not working but I'll just try

People started harassing her to follow some one *cougminozbiascough* who just opened IG, so one theory says she unfollowed every one else in response and same with her friend Jessica, she didn't want the scenario of: if she follows then she still harbour feelings, if she didn't follow, there's ill feelings between them, you know the lovely fans usual interference. Best solution to unfollow all. (Which were 8 girls, 1 real puppy and 1 wookie, the only guy there)

wookie still following her, no worries. but she reassured fans in a comment that's there's nothing wrong, she's happy as always. And adela the pole dance she captioned: Rachel-nim dancing machine, lol

AshleyChia said: :(( The DVD release date is pushed backkkk??? Waeeeee??? Now I have to wait extra two more months... :((But oh well, at least there will be more stuff! 
And the Healer 2 spin-off : I'm amazed at Daeyoung's fighting skills. But I have to say the fight sequence is shot better than that in Healer itself. oops. But ya. 

kanyaprasetyo said: AshleyChia said: :(( The DVD release date is pushed backkkk??? Waeeeee??? Now I have to wait extra two more months... :((But oh well, at least there will be more stuff! 

Lovely edit from Healer DC.

NzO35sB.jpg?1

----------------------------------------------------

It's sad to know the release date will be delayed but if that means they'll add more good stuff and work on it a little bit more so everything will be perfect, then it's worth the wait. BTW, was it mentioned if unreleased OST will be included or are they still talking about it?

@sunshine15: I wouldn't mind the grey color but the fact there are two different color in our panel is driving me crazy. It's so distracting.

• Like 1

Hi guys!!!
Feels like I've been MIA for a week! :P
Thank you for sharing Healer related goodies. I've broken my wrist trying to collect JCW's goodies for the past couple of days, LOL and I'm still NOT done! :)) That Healer 2 Spin off brings back some good ol' memories, although Dae Young-ah, you would've gotten one huge smack-down by Ahjumma for exposing your face! Tsk tsk.

@sunshine15
Me! Me! I kept hoping to see Ji Chang Wook cameo-ing. :))
Sorry Dae Young, somehow in my heart, there is only one Healer for me and that is uri Jung Hoo. And yeahhhh, where is our Healer BLUE? :(( But we're not getting it any time soon because Soompi is moving platform!

Guest Artist2601

It had been 2 months, & yet I still can't find another drama that I find equally/more addictive as healer... Nvm then... well, I told myself I will js hv to try to get addicted to the one which is currently airing (*Sensory Couple)

When I was trying hard to concentrate on this drama... guess what? I saw young Junghoo make a cameo in ep3. Oh NO.... guess I'm fated to hv eternal addiction to Healer...

Guest mywebfoot

Hello all
Sorry for the silence. I've been on a work trip to Seoul, as some of you know. Although I worked all day, I didn't forget to play, so as some of you follow me on Tumblr know, I've been having Healer close encounters. It also accounts for my lack of FF updates (A THOUSAND APOLOGIES). I don't even know when I can update next, as my deadline is looming  in the next two weeks. Sigh. Real life. 
Just wanted to pop in and share my Healer thoughts while in Seoul.1. I met Ji Chang Wook…. on the cover of a magazine. Hehe. I was in SMTOWN at COEX and Celebrity magazine was on sale there. tumblr_inline_nn79ew94xK1r9hnzt_500.jpg

2. In a dingy convenience store off the main road, that sold microwaveable rice in black carry bags, I found… a big box of Healer Slippers. They are all over Seoul!tumblr_nn1iw2lLDJ1rscf1lo1_1280.jpg

For all soompi users and Healerites!!!

Soompi Forums is moving!!

http://forums.soompi.com/en/discussion/2027214/soompi-forums-is-moving

Just for caution, in case something goes awry, if you have pictures/video/gifs you want to save from this thread or just posted on this tread, please save them right away! In case, there's Big Crash.. :-O
The forum migration will last for a week and Soompi will go offline. We will have temporary forum and threads by then...
Hope everything turns out alright! [-O<

Oh I will have 1 week off since 28 Apr and we can’t be access to Soompi then. How can I deal with time when I can’t come to our Healer house. 

Or may be I have to quit the annual leave :-/

I really hope the temporary forum is okey and everythings turn out alright soon!

Healer ya.....