[Drama 2014/2015] Healer 힐러

kanzcech

Baidu has eagle eyes @-) @-)

Those details SJN gave are the most precious ones.

My hubby should watch this drama, JH doing these kind of romantic thing. Kiss on the hand is to die for. CYS is SJH's most precious woman and love.

Since we're all writing post-finale reactions, let me share mine. :D

This crazy obsession all started with Ji Chang Wook. After I marathoned Empress Ki last August 2014 or so, I was hungry  to find and watch anything with him in it. Sadly none of his former dramas caught my interest, except for WBDS.

So when the news came out that he accepted the role of Healer, I was over the moon! The drama's premise of an action-romance about a night errand boy and the media world seemed right up my alley!

Then, my descent to loony-ville started. :)) November came and stills/teasers of Healer poured one by one, which spurred me to finally create a Soompi account and join the amazing people in here.

I've always remained optimistic about this drama ever since the beginning. I just had this hunch that it would be something truly special, and boy AM I NOT DISAPPOINTED! Great, great, great acting by the entire cast! JCW my precious baby you are flawless and daebak and everything awesome. 'Nuff said. Healer made a PMY fan out of me. I never really cared much for her before, but now I totally changed my mind about her. AND YJT OPPA! Oh my gosh. Hot oppa-ahjusshi! Fantastic actor. :x :x :x Then there's SJN's beautiful writing! Sure, it's occasionally riddled with its minor plot holes and inconsistencies. Still, I applaud her for giving us such a well-written and tightly-paced story! And some of the most memorable characters ever! Shoutout to the women in this show: namely Young Shin, Ahjumma, Myung Hee, (and maybe Dae Young had she been given more screentime). They rock my socks off. Not saying this in a feminist point of view, but it's really because they're the characters which are written the best imo. My favorite character is still PARK BONG SOO though. Bong Sookie I will forever love youuuuuuu. <3

True, some factors leave much to be desired (better cinematography/action scenes/lighting/editing) but overall, Healer is a solid, highly recommended show and I'm gonna rewatch this over and over for a long time coming!

A quick rundown of the scores I give to Healer based on the following:
Acting = 10/10
Story/Characterization = 9.5/10
Direction = 9/10
Music = 8.5/10 (if only there were more upbeat songs!)
Technicality = 8/10

Special section: OTP = 10000/10 :)) :x (They're the best. THE otp to beat in my fangirl heart! Thank you for all the squees you have given me. :x)

One thing that irked me all throughout was no doubt the damned domestic ratings. Not gonna lie, I expected them to be higher. Can't do anything about that now. At least the show is extremely well-loved internationally and that's good enough for me! :)

Lastly, I want to  hug each and every single one of the funniest, most passionate and dedicated Healer Soompiers! Hope we get to hang out in this thread for a while longer and see each other again in other threads. (Though I know I'll only make my appearance on JCW/PMY/YJT's next dramas/projects hahaha).

Guest uctqepe

namyo said: Baidu has eagle eyes @-) @-) Those details SJN gave are the most precious ones. My hubby should watch this drama, JH doing these kind of romantic thing. Kiss on the hand is to die for. CYS is SJH's most precious woman and love.

My reaction post. Thought I would share it here too!

After 3 months of this awesome show, I can honestly say that Healer is my favorite drama. All the casts and crew are so on point with this show. I love every characters and everything else.

SJH and CYS are not only my favorite characters but my favorite OTP ever. I love them to bits and pieces. They made me laugh and squeal, gave me butterflies, made me lose sleep, and made me so happy. I don't think I can enjoy anything else after this drama. My only hope is for writer SJN to make another drama sometime in the future and cast them as the leads. PMY and JCW have such undeniable chemistry making everyone's hearts beat fast. Final episode almost made me lose my mind!

My range of emotions throughout this journey was crazy and through the roof. The decision to start this drama despite it was still ongoing at the time was the best decision I ever made! Even though the wait almost killed me, I'm proud to call myself a HEALERITE along with many others.

Through these long weeks of waiting, everything was HEALER to me, everything was SJH and CYS. Wow. I'm pretty amazed by this drama. I've never been crazy about a drama before.

My final reaction to this awesome show is LONG LIVE HEALER! Nothing will be able to beat this and nothing ever will! <3333

sanika said: I think we can make this a thing. EVERYONE Online .--------Write a reaction post, Screenshot it and sent it to the email healer.moebius.2015@gmail.com with the Subjust - Final Reactions! I will make it into a new folder......Come on Healerites ........One last time ! PALLI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I dont want to say goodbye to all of you and to this drama!I'll come back here for the time being =)
I am just so suprised that we have over 1005 pages. I am so proud of all of you! Healer team rulez! :D
I have to admit that at the end we had not 4 people in Healer team but 5 :DJun Hoo+Yong Shin+Ajumma+Moon Ho+Detective Yoon 
And teacher will be very happy above all them - in the heaven! He is so proud of his pupil for sure :)

Google translate won't translate the last part of Healer DVD's twitter update (healer_1208),, but am I reading/guessing right that we have reached 1000 bluray preorders?

Guest keroppikero

This thread.. Really..
About 1 hour after the show ends, I come here again (because I can't sleep and my eyes widely opened and my heart feels empty : withdrawal syndrome).. trying to read every single post in every pages..
When I finished 1 page, and press next page, there is one page added..
When I finished page 970, this thread consist of 990 page..
Then when I started page 971, this thread consist of 991 page..
and so on..
I feel like reading a never ending book! :))
Your fingers are great, noonas! :D

BIG HUG to you all..
Thank you for live recaps, supports, feels, emotions, and being here is like having a new family.. ^^
LOVE YOU ALL..