[Drama 2014/2015] Healer 힐러

kanzcech

Kudos to all casts and crews... SJN!!! Writer-nim!! Not one episode disappoints and it just keeps getting better and ending with a perfection/blast! :) Healer will always be that unforgettable drama. Can't consolidate my thoughts well to comment much abt the episode yet except I really LOVE all the actions! The tone was kind of like episode 1 too ^^ Start the way, end the way! Full circle! I was only a little disappointed we didnt get to introduce to Myunghee JH as YS's boyfriend :P But still!!! Really enjoyed every minute of the episode, every minute of the WHOLE DRAMA. :')
Will spazz more when I'm calm >< I feel so sad now that its rly over...

:x :x :x :x :x

It was seriously amazing.... yes, it was rushed and I didn't get my 10 last minutes of sweetness but it was prefect.

Beautiful happy ending! Now I demand... Healer - The Movie.

I love the cast, I love this OTP, I love SJN, I love the ending, I love the OST, I love the directing...
Damn, I love everything about this drama!

:x :x :x :x :x

I do feel the ending is kind of rush...

I mean I want to see JH met his mom again. I want to see his mom reaction of her husband's name being cleared and to see her reaction of JH and YS together.

I also want to see more interation between YS and Myung Hee. And I want to see Myung Hee reaction of YS's namja being JH. I mean come on. That would be awesome. It fates.

I want to know what happened to MH and Secretary OH.

I want to see the babies and pets.

I want to see a wedding!

OKAY! SJN-shi... I'm not usually in favour of Second season but I'm giving you permission to do so. Just 5 to 10 episodes of second season would do.

CHOP! CHOP! *Me... imitating my Year 8's history teacher* Gosh I don't like him! lol

But........... I do love the ending!

I mean none of them die..

MOON HO is fracking alive! And that is SOMETHING! We all thought (Mainly me) that he gonna die.

Guest charliew

celyw said: Wow rush ending!!
KMH and his ex gf together And cys n SJH are really reporters now but where's yr kids ? 
thank goodness we have 1 short day kiss and 1 Longer nighttime rooftop kiss!! Yes!! but not satisfied! X(

ShinRaeMi said: Here are the things I want to happen in episode 20:

1. Lovey-dovey scenes for our OTP. - CHECK
2. YS will introduce JH to her mother.
3. The birth of baby Healer.
4. A separate scene for Ahjumma and Det. Yoon. - CHECK
5. JH talking again to Ahjussi and YS's foster dad. - CHECK

I think the last scene will be YS reporting for Someday News while JH is holding the camera for her. Isn't this drama supposed to make the two good reporters? - CHECK

OMO! It seems one hour is not enough. Can we have a 1 episode extension? Ugh! :-(

DAEBAK!!! Author-nim, I LOVE YOU!!! Thank You for a wonderful drama.
  :-)

yes, the ending feels rushed... there should have more scenes....

though we wished for a special, but chances are... none given.... a special DVD perhaps, extended 30 min version?

I keep looking at the time, during the final 10min of the show... i was like, ok, we are not gonna have many scenes to tie up everything in the drama,... 5 min and still on the airport scene... then 3 min... aigooo... only at the last episodes are JH more kissy? aish...

dont get me wrong, perhaps there was so many shippers that the writers need to be careful after ep15... but still.... we want more.....

(aiming for the 1000th page here... tonight... :)

Guest Artist2601

my 4th blog post related to Healer.
Shall I call it " Healer Syndrome" hehe
Here's the linkhttp://artist2diary.blogspot.com/2015/02/healer-syndrome.html