[Drama 2014/2015] Healer 힐러

kanzcech

Guest princesscinderella

I hope they're saving the longer and passionate kiss for the last episode... ;)I'm sure SJN knows how to make the fan girls crazy... 

Guest uctqepe

Guuyyyss, what is this discussion about Jh sacrificing and recording last message??!!! JUGGGGUULLLLEEEE???!!!!

And about MH and MyumgHee relationship, i must say you guys are into makjang area hahahahahahhah... For me it'll ruin everything awesome in the drama and sorry, kinda disgusting as well to secretly love your much-older sis in law, as a man to woman... Sorry but thats EUUUUUWWWW.. Esp we saw how lil Moon ho was comforted by MyungHee..

OMG. How we know why KMS always have nightmare. He told the detectives that Oh Gil Han and Seo Jun Seok were always quarreling because of money. Under the instructions of KMS!!!

No wonder he is so guilt ridden because he knows for a fact that it wasn't true!!!

I am imagining

he is preparing a confession to YS and tell her how.much he loves her. He might think that who knows maybe tomorow he won't have other oportunity because "the day" might be a dangerous day and he might will get killed. Cmon, if i am JH and I know that tomorow I'm going to have a battle with the scarry elder, I will think that I might get killed and I need to have a proper goodbye.

But relax and trust the writer...No body will die. She promised a happy ending, didn't she?

Guest uctqepe

anybody knows why detective yoon smile happily when he saw the old phone in his car?

Because the phone is the way to keep contact with ahjumma..

NRGchick

said:

You know - I cannot thank the Healer International Fan Project team enough for their hard work! Thank you for coordinating this epic project and I hope you know that we (the fans of Healer) love you heaps for this! If I could give you all a kiss or a hug it would be fantastic but wait ! 

WOW! This episode was the best.... I can't believe it's the episode before the last one. How many dramas can keep up the pace and make so good at this point? Not many but SJN is doing it rather fantastically! I really couldn't breath throughout the whole episode *Checking my own pulse to see if I'm still alive* Yep, I'm still alive. But at this rate not for long because looks like tomorrow will be even more intense and sad.

I'm kinda worried... will they be able to wrap it all and still give us some awesome and happy moments between the OTP? Many speculate, me included, that the airport scene will be in the last scenes of the drama... if that is indeed the case, will they have enough time to give us some sweet moments? I'm not asking for 30 minutes of happiness... even last 10 minutes similar to the beginning of episode 15 will enough for me. I will put my trust in our dear writer once again. After all, she and the director have not disappointed us until now.

minozyeh said: I am imagining he is preparing a confession to YS and tell her how.much he loves her. He might think that who knows maybe tomorow he won't have other oportunity because "the day" might be a dangerous day and he might will get killed. Cmon, if i am JH and I know that tomorow I'm going to have a battle with the scarry elder, I will think that I might get killed and I need to have a proper goodbye. But relax and trust the writer...No body will die. She promised a happy ending, didn't she?

Guest princesscinderella

Wow I noticed that for the first time JH compliments Dae Yong for her good work..She must have been so happy because all along she always struggles to get JH's approval or even his attention...Now she knows that protecting YS is the easiest way to please her Hyungnim.. ;)