[Drama 2014/2015] Healer 힐러

kanzcech

Can anyone tell what is SJH doing with CSY phone on the bus? Is he changing his name on her phone?

I think it was being tracked by the bad guys. How? I'm not sure but I remember Ahjumma bringing it to JH's attention. So at the bus, he "cleaned it."

Ji Chang-wook’s popularity soars in China

Ji Chang-wook’s popularity in China is soaring boosted by the hit KBS drama “Healer.”

On Tuesday, he became the most searched Korean actor on the Chinese portal Baidu, and among the top 10 overall actors.

Even considering celebrities from other professions, Ji is said to be one of the most popular names searched on Baidu.

The “Healer” is aired on KBS2 in Korea, and also through a website in China.

In “Healer” Ji plays a mysterious odd-job man skilled in martial arts, whose past is entwined with that of Park Min-young’s character Chae Young-shin.

His rising popularity is also thought to be fueled in part by his efforts to communicate with fans in China.

Ji recently opened an account on the Chinese social networking service Weibo in an attempt to expand his presence in China.

“There have been many inquiries for casting (Ji) in both Korea and China. He is trying to expand his field of work,” an associate of Ji was quoted as saying by the Korean media.

(khnews@heraldcorp.com)

Why am I keep refreshing this thread like read live recaps? LOL

Anyway..This is me..

Me *now*

Can't wait for episode 18. Ready for cliffhanger and no preview.

Me *later*

WTH with the cliffhanger?! No preview?! I'm going to kill PD-nim :-t

=)) =))

HAPPY 800 PAGES!!! >:D< >:D<

Kim MS really loves YS's omma, despite knowing her planting bugs in his office....

Because he genuinely loves her, I wish in the end, he didnt not killed his two friends.

I thought it was quite touching, that he was actually worried for his wife's health and he is confident that his wife will still go back to him when things become complicated later on.

Wonders if there something going on that we dont know... hmmm... hence KMS would turn out to be a good guy later? but he did order Teacher's killing.... aigooo... (or did he?)

Guest dew lite

rrmski said: Wow! Another instagram update from Ji Chang Wook!
Update: It's not him but his double. Thanks, @sia3! I still think it's so cool!
:)

[iMAGE]

경섭이.

#경섭이 #그는누구인가 #오늘방송나옴

#경섭잼 #힐러대역

Kyung Seobbie.
# Kyung Seobbie #who’s that #will appear in today’s broadcast
# Kyung Seob excitement #Healer stuntman

Weibo update:

005RlXsOjw1eowbamu5xtj30hs0dctaw.jpg

오늘 힐러 18부엔 힐러에서 제 대역을 해주는 경섭이가 나와욬ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
In Healer episode 18 today, my stunt double Kyung Seobbie will appear ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ