[Drama 2014/2015] Healer 힐러

kanzcech

Hi everyone

I am so happy for the new stills!!! Finally mother and daughter will meet I am sure it will be such an emotionally charged moment.

I hope whenever Myung Hee finds out YS is her daughter, nothing too serious will happen because she can have convulsions and even die. I don't and hoping she won't die. but I wouldn't be surprised,the reason MS has hidden the case of 1992 other than it being Elders orders is to keep Myung Hee in the dark of the truth to have her by his side. If she dies, MS will give up and it will be easier to bring the truth to life. MS loves Myung Hee in a sick twisted way,look all he did for her, sided with the elder to save her, although he benefited hugely nonetheless his intentions have always been to have her.Her death would be necessary for it all to come to an end for MS, her death will desi try him in all aspects.I hope she won't die,but would totally would understand for the reasons of the plot

after we put JCW's English to rest...let's move on with healer ok... there's a lot of worthy topics we can discuss about this drama. We have some ideas that the healer team made a lot of money with their courier job, and that JH already had 60% (am I correct) or more to buy the island... but I wonder, will he continue his so called dream to be alone in that island, or will he have a change of heart and use that money to set his life with YS..(since I hope for a happy ending)

Guest tomoyo1010

kywk said: Hey guys! Been lurking about on this thread, first post here ^_^. Really liking this drama so far, hopefully it will stay awesome till the end! Fingers crossed!Since I love this drama, I thought I'd draw something for it. Here's a drawing of the OTP. Hope y'all like it!

sEqnUHG.jpg

@sia3

Funny you mentioned that if the whole story of what happened in 1992 with JH and YS dads being anticlimactic cause that reminded me of faith

Spoiler for going OT

Remember in faith about hwata's third item and how really it was lame... I wonder if that will happen for this plot...you know the third item at least to me at the time was so terrible for it to have been so awaited and causing so much hype. Of course it was meaningful for Imja,but not as expected plot wise ,hoping the plot of a Helaer won't be a total fail ... Faith was different sadly because last minute changes were made and production had basically ran out of money, this time around SJN isn't dealing with so much barriers for a good ending of the drama, there seems to be no rush so more room for better writing.

Hopefully the truth isn't anticlimactic rather I would like it to be right on point

valsava

said:

thaoweo

said: For whoever is in doubt if Ji Chang Wook has limited knowledge in English, I'm totally against that idea. I just want to show you all this short clip from Smile Donghae, he has decent English pronuciation. I will not drag this unnecessary convocation any longer but please stop with the non relating topic on this thread. This is Healer drama thread so you all should focus and discuss things on this drama and characters only, please read the Soompi rule again, thanks! 

Whatever happened to OST n°5? It appeared that one time at the end of an episode only to never be heard again. I liked it but it's true it might be heard to fit in an episode. I'm looking forward to more OST though because I'm really tired of hearing the other 2. When there's a nice scene and suddenly I can hear it coming, sometimes I just want to press mute so that I can enjoy the moment ah!

@ lyrayoo, @Hanyeoun,  It seems I have one person single me out and gave me OT on my last three post can one of you take care of it please,,   adlyn13 said: @valsava‌ Yeah I doubt YS would tell her,but you know how Myung Hee has been listening to MS conversations, she may find out that way,which what I am afraid of.

Okay, someone is going on an OT rampage. Yes, some posts are OT, but other posts that have OT in them, actually talks about the drama. It is quite distracting seeing that OT sign in a post that is actually not OT. Anyway, this is is OT. Feel free to OT this. I don't care. 
EDIT: I posted this because I saw a lot of OTs earlier, yes, on some posts that are I also think are OT, and then I saw an OT at briseis analysis post, I mean, come on! P.S. That particular OT, however, was removed now.

@valsava‌

You have a point there,she has reasons for her convulsions to over power her as she hears MS convos, it could be that yes he is keeping her sick and she does stay awake and her meds put her to sleep,she may not be taking them so that is a hint that MS is keeping her in such condition with meds

class="entry-title"[Drama/OST] “Healer” OST track listing released

cybwta3.jpg?w=600&h=406

Several online digital music sites have released the track listing for the full “Healer” OST which is scheduled for release on 9 February 2015.  Publisher Windmill Entertainment must have heard the fans’ pleas, as several of the incidental (background) music tracks will be also included in this release.  Ji Chang Wook’s contribution entitled “I’ll Protect You” (technically OST Part.6, but is listed as Track 7 herein) will be released through the usual online Korean music portals (Bugs/Melon/Naver Music, etc.) at 12pm noon today (2 February), and we cannot wait to hear this latest addition to his repertoire!!!

201502020908781133_1.jpg?w=600

Here’s the scoop:

1.  ‘Healer’ Opening Score (2:36)
2.  Eternal Love – Michael Learns To Rock (4:16)
3.  When You Hold Me Tight – Yael Mayer (3:12)
4.  What Your Eyes Say – Tei (3:36)
5.  You – Ben (3:46)
6.  Because of You – Just (4:09)
7.  I’ll Protect You – Ji Chang Wook (4:10)
8.  Silence (2:40)
9.  Love and Pain (3:29)
10. Code Name: Healer  (2:15)
11. Super Healer  (2:09)
12. Reporter Kim Moon Ho (2:32)
13. Pass On By (3:15)
14. Embrace the World (3:59)
15. Jung-hu Love Theme (3:18)
16. To Battle (2:37)
17. Young-shin’s Dream (2:35)
18. You Love Me (2:08)
19. A Trace of Pain (2:58)
20. Hacking Route (1:43)
21. Healing Me (3:18)
22. Trouble (3:11)
23. Their Fate (3:05)
24. Eternal Memory (2:53)

http://jichangwookkitchen.com/2015/01/31/dramaost-healer-ost-track-listing-released/