[Drama 2014/2015] Healer 힐러

kanzcech

@carmens , I still like to believe that Ahjumma  still hang on to the tape that contained elder's face in it... remember they used it to bait KMS to drop any charges against Healer, if I'm not mistaken during the time Healer broke into KMS' resident and stumbled upon myung hee at the door...and I hope this time that tape will be used against Elder and his team.

As far as the tape by park dong chul, I don't think he would be carrying that thing with him all the time... wait, do we have thumb drive or disc 20 years ago? can't remember... I don't read any hangul/Korean so if somebody can post the list and names that were given by KMH to JH to investigate. He had all the names involved in the investigation case of JH and YS's fathers

looking at the new stills of myung hee- YS reunion... I think I would be balling later... that familiarity and the warmth of a mother to her daughter.... maybe myung hee thought that YS is quite close in age with her 'late daughter' not knowing it is her... and YS finally can put her abandonment issue aside after seeing her mother... yes! I'm looking forward to this scene tonight

mjang

said:

@carmens , I still like to believe that Ahjumma  still hang on to the tape that contained elder's face in it... remember they used it to bait KMS to drop any charges against Healer, if I'm not mistaken during the time Healer broke into KMS' resident and stumbled upon myung hee at the door...and I hope this time that tape will be used against Elder and his team.

As far as the tape by park dong chul, I don't think he would be carrying that thing with him all the time... wait, do we have thumb drive or disc 20 years ago? can't remember... I don't read any hangul/Korean so if somebody can post the list and names that were given by KMH to JH to investigate. He had all the names involved in the investigation case of JH and YS's fathers

Hahaha He knows how to write but just simple phrases , they learn english in school but the one with ,( hi how are , fine thank you and you , fine thanks ) hahah so if he writes something on his SNS then he'll probably write either I lOve you or thank you or take care ... Simple phrases

Most Korean people who knows how to speak english very well went to a private class & i was told that the private class fees so expensive & not all people afford to pay the fees for their children..pls correct me if i'm wrong..

mjang

said:

Wake up! It's monday!!

Found this origami paper star from Turkey
B8ys14_IgAAAYEk.jpg
as you know Turkey's flag has the crescent moon and star symbol..
Nice touch Turkey fans! :-bd

@uctqepe @Leylalinn JCW S-line or not I still need another S... sleeping!! =)) =))

@carmens & @ brisies you guys are fast... thank you...

I feel sorry for ahjumma having to keep track of JH, YS and even KMH...now she has to do it for 'free' . I would like to believe she's doing it for Teacher's sake too. I wish we had a back story (again) how she and Teacher met for the first time... they were quite tight and seemed he's the only real friend she ever had

mjang said:

@carmens & @ brisies you guys are fast... thank you...

I feel sorry for ahjumma having to keep track of JH, YS and even KMH...now she has to do it for 'free' . I would like to believe she's doing it for Teacher's sake too. I wish we had a back story (again) how she and Teacher met for the first time... they were quite tight and seemed he's the only real friend she ever had