[Drama 2014/2015] Healer 힐러

kanzcech

@aroma83 thank you for the translation. I could really kiss you for that translation but I am a bit afraid of your father.. CYS was so smart. She realized that her mom met with SJH and yet her mom was ok with SJH... The thing is we don't really know how Myung Hee was paralyzed. She could also have hurt her head by the stick guy? It is funny cause Myung Hee, Teacher, and Moon Hoo all believed that SJH's dad was framed. It was told that he killed Gil Han because he found money but no one believed it in the slightest bit. And smart CYS figured it out without anyone trying to convince her.

NRGchick said:

aroma83

said:

Young Shin's house:
Ajussi: Bong SookieJH: Is YS uptairs?Ajussi and Dad: Talk to us firstJH: I'll see YS first
JH: Chae Young Shin, are u inside? Can i go in?JH: U had me worried, i was afraid that u would have trouble breathingJH: Chae Young Shin, are u angry with me? because i didn't told u about your mother? Just get mad at me, i'm really sorry..YS: U haven't done anything wrong. That's not why.JH: Not why? So why don't u look at me?JH: I see that Kim Moon Hoo finally got the courage to tell u, did u beat him up?YS: I just listeneJH: U did well, i already beat him up for u. He isn't as bad as i thought. He didn't even resist when i hit him. Do u know that your mother's sick?YS: I heard it. JH: I met your mother...she's was very nice..YS: She was fine when she met u... (I'm not sure she meant "Is it okay to meet?")JH: What?YS: NothingJH: It is because of this, right? Did u hear about my father and your father's story?YS: What story?JH: That my father killed your father.YS: U have known about this?JH: Yes, I have. But i couldn't say anything to u, i was afraid that u would be like this. YS: That fact has nothing to do with us.JH: If it doesn't matter, then why can't u see me? why can't u look at me? I think he said "Why can't hug me?"
YS: My father is not a murder but a suspect. There's is a possibility that my father wasn't a killer, that he was just a victim. So I'm trying to find evidence to prove that. I thought of telling u about this after i have the evidence. Okay. I'll just do that.
Dad: Hey, Park Bong Soo. We need to talk.YS: Listen to me before u go.YS: U definitely have to find it. Find it and come to me.JH: Yes.YS: Even if u can't find it, just come to me.JH: Alright.YS: I'll also try to find it.JH: Yes.YS: U have to come to me, even if u can't find it, understand?JH: I'll find it. YS: You aren't a bad person.JH: I know that too.
YS and JH hugged. He was about to go, turned back and kissed her and they did this right in front of dad and ajussi, hehe

YS and MH:
MH: Your mother and JH's father, they were reporters. They were very close.YS: Oh...JH and I, were we acquainted?MH: U two cried every single time u two met.YS: Because we fought a lot?MH: No, because u guys didn't want to be separated.YS: Ha..I'm sure he was the one that cried first. It would be nice if i could remember. MH: Jung Hoo is your oppa..YS: How much older...?MH: A month older oppa..YS: Really? Haha.MH: And your birthday is tomorrow....I bet nunna is getting ready for your birthday right now, preparing fruits and a cake too.YS: Wow, so my birthday is in winter. I've always thought it was in April.MH: Any more questions?YS: Why your relationship with your older brother isn't good?MH: Are u curious about that?YS: Your older brother said that u and JH are working together to cover up a crime. Why is he saying that?

juzluvpink said: NRGchick said:

aroma83

said:

Young Shin's house:
Ajussi: Bong SookieJH: Is YS uptairs?Ajussi and Dad: Talk to us firstJH: I'll see YS first
JH: Chae Young Shin, are u inside? Can i go in?JH: U had me worried, i was afraid that u would have trouble breathingJH: Chae Young Shin, are u angry with me? because i didn't told u about your mother? Just get mad at me, i'm really sorry..YS: U haven't done anything wrong. That's not why.JH: Not why? So why don't u look at me?JH: I see that Kim Moon Hoo finally got the courage to tell u, did u beat him up?YS: I just listeneJH: U did well, i already beat him up for u. He isn't as bad as i thought. He didn't even resist when i hit him. Do u know that your mother's sick?YS: I heard it. JH: I met your mother...she's was very nice..YS: She was fine when she met u... (I'm not sure she meant "Is it okay to meet?")JH: What?YS: NothingJH: It is because of this, right? Did u hear about my father and your father's story?YS: What story?JH: That my father killed your father.YS: U have known about this?JH: Yes, I have. But i couldn't say anything to u, i was afraid that u would be like this. YS: That fact has nothing to do with us.JH: If it doesn't matter, then why can't u see me? why can't u look at me? I think he said "Why can't hug me?"
YS: My father is not a murder but a suspect. There's is a possibility that my father wasn't a killer, that he was just a victim. So I'm trying to find evidence to prove that. I thought of telling u about this after i have the evidence. Okay. I'll just do that.
Dad: Hey, Park Bong Soo. We need to talk.YS: Listen to me before u go.YS: U definitely have to find it. Find it and come to me.JH: Yes.YS: Even if u can't find it, just come to me.JH: Alright.YS: I'll also try to find it.JH: Yes.YS: U have to come to me, even if u can't find it, understand?JH: I'll find it. YS: You aren't a bad person.JH: I know that too.
YS and JH hugged. He was about to go, turned back and kissed her and they did this right in front of dad and ajussi, hehe

aroma83 said: YS and MH:
MH: Your mother and JH's father, they were reporters. They were very close.YS: Oh...JH and I, were we acquainted?MH: U two cried every single time u two met.YS: Because we fought a lot?MH: No, because u guys didn't want to be separated.YS: Ha..I'm sure he was the one that cried first. It would be nice if i could remember. MH: Jung Hoo is your oppa..YS: How much older...?MH: A month older oppa..YS: Really? Haha.MH: And your birthday is tomorrow....I bet nunna is getting ready for your birthday right now, preparing fruits and a cake too.YS: Wow, so my birthday is in winter. I've always thought it was in April.MH: Any more questions?YS: Why your relationship with your older brother isn't good?MH: Are u curious about that?YS: Your older brother said that u and JH are working together to cover up a crime. Why is he saying that?

@ahpeng .. don't sleep yet .. I need you.. I need your humor .. I thought of hibernating till next week ... the pain is too much ... Ahpeng aaa.. where are you?? ... 
I don;t care about anyone else .. I don't care if the whole world doubt himm but not YS ... YS dear girl.. trust him please ...
Yesterday I can't sleep because I was too happy .. and today I can't sleep because I am too sad ..
Whatever.. it is an EPIC episode .. I was screaming away when those gundus surrounded him ... MS .. may you rot in hell!!

You know I wouldn't be surprised if ahjumma is anime/magna fan :x because after thinking about it tooo much I remember seeing her drawing somewhere else and bang

I saw it in j-movie called Kamikaze Girls based on the magna with the same name. If it's the case can she be any cooler than that ;;)

I just had to say it, it kept bothering me.

I think it would be a mistake to assume that Moon Shik is evil. I think MS's character is very well layered that I won't be surprise if there's redemption for him in the end. I think in the earlier episodes, Moon Shik was super pissed being brought to the Elder. The Elder must have some sort of hold over Moon Shik that made him cross over to the dark side and I think the reasons are Myung Hee and Moon Ho. For many times and danger when we see JH in trouble, it may not be MS' doing but the Elder but because the Elder had not hurt the one he loves, he lets it slide and go along with him.

If you think about it, Young-shin's situation kind of mirrors Jung-hoo's when he first learned about his father being a murderer. Everybody was telling him it wasn't true, even the wife of the victim herself, and he already knew Moon-shik was a bad guy but still he couldn't fully believe it because they were all not telling him the whole truth. How many times was Young-shin's mind blown in the past few days? I think it makes sense for her to be distrustful, even of Jung-hoo.

Maybe when CYS meet her mother, she will go to her room and saw something from her childhood that trigger her on the day of incident.

Why she was alone on that day? Or something happen that she need to hide. Maybe her father or SJH's father got passed/told her something before they dead and her mom's accident.

sheza said: I think it would be a mistake to assume that Moon Shik is evil. I think MS's character is very well layered that I won't be surprise if there's redemption for him in the end. I think in the earlier episodes, Moon Shik was super pissed being brought to the Elder. The Elder must have some sort of hold over Moon Shik that made him cross over to the dark side and I think the reasons are Myung Hee and Moon Ho. For many times and danger when we see JH in trouble, it may not be MS' doing but the Elder but because the Elder had not hurt the one he loves, he lets it slide and go along with him.