[Drama 2014/2015] Healer 힐러

kanzcech

i'm not watching live streaming right now...but i'm screaming while reading the recaps...so many kissing tonight!!! i'm gonna love tonight's episode for sure!! guys dont die yet...we still need to watch tomorrow's ep!! haha

SJH talking to teacher's box and stare at MS in car leaving the place

cut to someday office. Moonho briefing his staff again.MH ask how is jong soo doing with his spy job?
MH asking everybody their work status
cut to the long bridge in cheonju, cys walking looking at her watchshe is waiting (light music start to play) for someone...heeheehee
a short distance away SJH clad in black is already behind a pillar he walk towards her smiling
CYS reporter? I am Seo Jung Hoo
CYS: what is your name?
SJH: Seo Jung Hoo, birthday xxxx
CYS: Seo Jung Hoo? Seo Jung Hoo ssi?

Moon shik with his evil secretatry come to funeral of Master and he see Master got cremated. Moon Shik is liked an evil right.

Moon Ho comes with his plan and ask his people to do his plan.

Youngshin was asked by Moon Ho to accompany Bong Soo. Bong Soo hides and sees Young Shin. Young Shin was shocked when Bong Soo introduced his name was Jung Hoo.

finally Youngshin meet with her Healer.

KMS and evil secretary at Teacher funeral....Healer stole the ashes...love him...Kmh AND HIS TEAM ready for the war against evil brother..Mh talks about PBS...yS is waiting ...he is there...DATE...She askes him what;s your name?He answers...she calls him ...cute scenes 

On that bridge, he tells her his name and birthday, she asks whether to call him Seo Jung Hoo shi or simply Jung Hoo-ya!!! Squeal!!! And now the ygo on the mission to the police, he connects her with a an ear piece and shee keeps calling for her Bong Soo-yaa

CYS goes to a bridge.. she dances a bit before meet SJH. SJH introduces himself.. They introduce to each other just like first meeting.. They play fighting.. Then they ride a car. JH gives her hairclip. She teases him by calling him Bong Soo

Next, ms goes with secretaty to visit teacher's grave.... you little piece of asdfaslkjghahng;nad;hoThe stupid idiots talk with each other as they walk... Gosh, I don't want you near his grave....HAH..... teacher's face is now laughiong at them... haha....Wait, are you cryin, you betrayer?jh is at the funeral... Gosh even in funeral garbs he look pretty hot... he talks to teacher's ash...he sees the crocadile tearing up ms pass by.... awwww... he smiles sadly at the ash boxon the passenger seat...
Someday scene.... everybody look happy especially ys... girl you are still thinking about he sex, right?hahaha......mh tasks her with something... i don't know... mhj asks where pbs is haha... ys's OHMYGOD look...the lovebirds meet up on the bridge... adorable cuties..... :x
I love the music here... very cute and full of pink love......haha to kill time, ys is twirling ang gets caught to her bf who is smiling...jh introduces himself, I think she's saying everything..she asks what his name is... he says Seo Jung Hoo...she asks if she can call him Jung Hoo-ya...he nods and says sorry....she hits him playfullly....Awwwwwwww.... date time?No?they went somewhere... he gives her a hairclip.. cute.....

Of Course They slept together. They can't show more than that in a National Channel in Korea. So I don't think There should be any question about that. The Whole Shy CYS once She woke up is just another confirmation in there.
On The other hand,To me This is TOOOOO good to be true. I'm so afraid of the ending now. But Still I'm enjoying the episode nonetheless. So far the best episode ever.

Guest tomoyo1010

oh...he gave her a pin. its actually an equipment ,what its call?
she wants to call him PBS. so funny...

Mr and Mrs Healer in action. wah, SJH didn't even hesitate involving CYS in their mission. awesome...this couple is daebak.