[Drama 2014/2015] Healer 힐러

kanzcech

Guest mywebfoot

@mywebfoot .. Hehe. you mean the elder want to harm he baby bears now or 20 years ago? If now no need to wait I know hehehhe.. Now elder went after them beause :

- MS is now a candidate for mayor post .. JA is a problem to MS .. so elder wants to banished her.
- JH is healor ... that knows a lot about their operation... and also know about Sang Chul/pimp death they want him banished.

I meant when they were young. Seems like there is more reason now, but maybe back then there was a reason too? Sigh who knows. Maybe ep15 and 16 will give us more clues. :)

Edit: @sia3‌

They write very well. I like reading her blog. :)

Healer” Ji Chang Wook and Park Min Young team up at the police station

In episode 15 of “Healer”, Ji Chang Wook goes undercover at the police station while Park Min Young helps him at the side.

In the released stills, Ji Chang Wook wears a police uniform with a cap covering his face. He holds a file in one hand and enters the office naturally, magically deceiving the cops. Ji Chang Wook stares at the monitor as though he is doing his work, making viewers curious about what mission he is carrying out.

Park Min Young is seen chatting with the cop at the information desk, making viewers take interest in what kind of wit she will show to help him in this pressing situation.

In episode 15, Kim Moon Ho, Seo Jung Hu and Chae Young Shin finally begin their offensive as a team. Viewers are interested to see what kind of method they will use to confront Kim Moon Shik, and how the three of them will work together as a team

Posted by gabby of jcwkitchen

Adpated from:

Kookjae News

mywebfoot said:

@mywebfoot .. Hehe. you mean the elder want to harm he baby bears now or 20 years ago? If now no need to wait I know hehehhe.. Now elder went after them beause :

- MS is now a candidate for mayor post .. JA is a problem to MS .. so elder wants to banished her.- JH is healor ... that knows a lot about their operation... and also know about Sang Chul/pimp death they want him banished.

Did PMY write "HealerDay" in her Weibo and #healerday in her IG? Wow. I think she stalk this thread ladies.. Behave ourselves! ;)

Well, if only we can help it. The snuggling! The kissing! The backhugging!! :)

Add : Errr, PMY-ssi, the ladies here are most grateful if you could ask the PD-nim to elevate whatever pink scenes to the RED ones.

:D :D :D

Guest yenbird

Just a thought!

Everyone assumes that Moon Ho's first love is Ji An (I thought so too) but it always struck me as a little weird and forced.  She was 5 the last time he saw her and he was practically a teenager. Weird that he'd be in love with a 5 year old no matter how fond he was of her. Their past interactions always seemed more like a brother/sister thing anyway.

So maybe Moon Ho's first love is actually Myung Hee and not Ji An? Moon Ho told his ex that he joined SOMEDAY as a favour to his first love. They showed us a few flashbacks of Myung Hee being very sweet to him when he was younger. Plus, it's quite common for boys to have crushes on older women. It just makes more sense? What are everyone's thoughts about this?

Only 1 hour to go! Yup yup!! \:D/

I tried watchin the ep live for the first time last week all excited ...but then, the mighty internet and my ancient phone aren't good friends after all :-<

And furthermore that broke my tradition of watching each new episode always from the last 1 minute....(yes im crazy, stupid in love)

So imma switch to watching the raw version when it comes out...

Although this time I might deliberately watch from the start (u know y... the kkkkkisss)

Healerites are u ready for the rideee! Ep 15 come on! :-bd

Don't worry everyone. The mystery of the leg position and the covers will be revealed in less than 2 hours!

Ep 14 was all abt where his hands underneath the blanket so ep 15 will be all abt his legs underneath the blanket!! Ooohhh I like solving mysteries :x

ohhhh myyy!! the anticipation!! one minute is like one day @-)

thank you for the news translations earlier... and thank you for the new ost

** I think this thread is going to explode if the beginning scene will be the continuation of the kiss & the morning after *** I KNOW you guys want it right??

@yenbird    I also thought Moon Ho's first love was Myung Hee, not Ji An, because Myung Hee has always been there for Moon Ho since he was a kid (so at first, he probably viewed her as his mother, i think - that's what I concluded with their scenes together in the year 1980.)  As for Ji An, Moon Ho definitely viewed her like a niece.  Ji An, when she's in her 20's, though, who has no recollection of her childhood past with Moon Ho, has a big crush on him because of his famous reporter background/skills (her dream is to become just like him); he became her first & only love until she met Healer.  As for Moon Ho, he deeply cares for Ji An because she is Myung Hee's daughter but has no romantic feelings for Ji An.  That's what I think.