[Drama 2014/2015] Healer 힐러

kanzcech

OMG I just saw the ending! NOOOooooooo!
But dont you guys think it is too soon for MH to find out about Healer just because of that careless mistake? Besides, does he know how CYS old phone looks like? Maybe MH will show it to YS? And maybe YS will cover for Healer? Or PBS can try and pretend to be framed by Healer? My God, I just dont know how JH will cover his slip.
But the hotness and sexiness were flying everywhere smelling like Healer ;;)
Loved JH reaction to YS when she called him 'Oppa'. Haha hilarious.

Noxn said: Young Shin you crazy, crazy girl. Not blaming her though. Healer IS plenty COOL. But I'd go for the geeky cutie patootie any day. Aigoo Bong Soo unni, it's okay! Come to us, we'll take you. :x

LOVED how candidly he confessed to her! I find it realistic. No fanfare, no unnecessary drama, no fuss. Just him and his feelings all laid out. Simple as that.

must say that its better if kmh and cys find the truth about him earlier they need to join hands to fight the barman they also need to prove healer innocence and keeping his identity secret especially now that the detective is behind him and l think before his phone rings his assistant was going to show him something about pbs and its a matter of time before he will dig for more infohope that ajumma will anticipate his moves before he finds the truth uri otp moments was awsomel could'nt watch properly bcs of the recap ps: hhhhhhhh l felt like a reporter from someday news while writing those recap :P

Guest Cinderella1

i'm so loving this serie that i'm already thinking about the time when it ends , how would my life be without it ? i will definitely need someone to heal my heart  :D or a second season .
CYS and PBS are warming my heart , their scenes are giving me goosebumps , they are reminding me of the feelings of the first love that we experience in our lives ;;)  :x

794602780.jpg

Guest AnneVarattha

Oh come to think of that, since there's no preview due to their Liveshooting, That means episodes from now on, they shoot it after KBS Drama award where their received best couple award right? Aigoooo, JCW PMY, then you two should work hard for the sake of your couple's trophy and JCW shii pls do not forget what you promised with us at the ceremony kekekeke #SHIPPER MODE ACTIVATED

PS. Come to think of it, I wonder who kept their couple trophy, JCW or PMY hehehe <3

Guest aidsincera

It's okay no preview, I will survive by re-watching Healer episode 1 - 10, ChangMin's scene only!! :))

2015-01-06-23-56-40_deco_zpsib3im8ba.jpg

My Kdrama meme collection: http://aidsincera.tumblr.com/

Thank you very kamsa for dear recappers @qwenli @MouniM @aidsincera @noerul20!! ^

:)

^ ^

:)

^

If you wondered why I wasn't here to recap tonight, my apologies because I was going to hospital. I thought I could back in time as Healer airing, but sadly the waiting was too long that I need to wait for 2 hours [-( [-(

Sorry and thank you for dear commenters here who enjoy watching and fangirling/fanboying over Healer! :)

-----------------------------------------

So now can I sign up to date PBS as he's rejected by CYS? Bong Sook-ah :-c :> :-*

I join you @kanyaprasetyo to than very very much to all the recappers :D!

@kanyaprasetyo I hope everything went well at the hospital!

And please let's not rush into conclusion regarding Moon Ho! I don't think he is so bad as it may let to see till now! He want to protect CYS but that doesn't mean he will try to frame Healer or to happen as in the passed between their fathers!

That "miserable" politician was murdered at the order of Elder and even if this murder will be put in Healer's back, remember he has an alibi: our dear CYS (who just dumbed him on the romantic first date)!

As usually our chingu @Ahpheng make us laugh :D