[Drama 2014/2015] Healer 힐러

kanzcech

After watching ep 6 preview for the nth time, it sounds like our Healer had figured out evil bro KMS is framing him!

I am also wondering who CYS is calling when she confessed that she thinks she has met her first love. From the start, she doesn't seemed to have any friends. She has no SNS, blog etc. Since it looks like she is sitting on the same chair our hero "slept" on so it cannot be her dad.. hmm.. are we going to get new characters being introduced tonight?

OMO.. getting crazy man.. thinking of Healer!

DB's recap basically confirmed the theory that we have more than Healer. Rather than the title being exclusive to Jung Hoo alone, I think it's something that has been passed down to different people.

Hmm.. since our KMH has resigned from ABS and new stills shows him in Someday News.. does it mean he & CYS will become colleagues.. and hence CYS's confession that she thinks she found her love?

Being so close to KMH is soo no good for our Healer/PBS since KMH was the one that hired our Healer to find out more abt CYS. *OMO*

jcw is at his best when he is doing aegyo!!

I am so happy that javabeans love this show, especially since she isnt an ardent fan of any of the 3 leads. A good drama becomes watchable whether the leads are your idols, infact good dramas usually give birth to nrw break out stars or revive the career of others.

Her review and support will gather more international audience for the drama. Personally i hv gone n watched shows that are highly recommended by her like Nine.

so i look forward to having more friends on this thread!

\:D/ \:D/

Guest delicatehan

KMH will work with Someday News??? so thats mean he will work with CYS and PBS right???

but i reaaaaallyyyy want to see the three of them work together solving the issue :x :x it'll be cooooool since the three of them knew each other when they're youngg

Look like we going to have a new character. It is Healer teacher? I can't wait to see what will be his role.!
Like we already knew, he is one of those friends in the picture. The actor is Oh Kwang Rok.

1419318400745.jpg

2014122316085278309.jpg.

And Ji Chang Wook behind the scenes. We saw this scene in the preview... always fun to see him fighting the baddies.

2014122334266933.jpg

Guest blessingeziolisa

Javabeans seems to be falling in love with Healer.Was wondering when the recap would come up..btw,will that guy be healer's teacher?? I super Love him.#He's so funny.Saw him in Powerful Opponent and he literally gave me a good comedy..Healer fighting

wow this drama just spring another surprise: there are actually two Healers! its so matrix like.

scriptwriter song ji nah manage to blend, superman, spiderman, matrix and korean makjang into this fabulous drama!

@PommePompadour‌

aegyo is a word i struggle to translate in english but in essence it meant acting cute, like wat kids do to their parents or girlfriends do to their oppa sometimes to get what they want.