[MBC Weekend Drama 2014] The Legendary Witch 전설의 마녀

joy17

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@joy17 Again....Thank you for starting this thread. It looks good :).... IMO, I think you should also feature, in the opening post, the main OTP HJH and HSJ, and veterans JIH and LJW photos. Or at least the four women convicts' photos cos they are the central focus of this drama. Currently what is showing is, IMO, not representative of TLW.  I believe that would attract more peeps surfing around for a drama to watch. Just a suggestion hoping for more peeps to watch TLW and spazz with us here in this thread. :)>-
Am so looking forward to this drama, watching how HJH and HSJ will sizzle, and watching JIH and LJW, as well as how the four women convicts carve out a successful post-prison life. Of course, the bakery theme looks very interesting. Since Baker King drama (which was very good, IMO, and JIH was in it too), I don't see any other drama featuring bakery :). Can't wait! ;))

The four women convicts in TLW.....gonna be an awesome transformation post-prison for all four of them.

9trayhv.jpg  5MsdqH4.jpg
CR: TLW baidu - convicts (left) to bakers (right)
uWiuv30.jpg
CR: TLW baidu 
BTS of some prison pics

RSBL9CS.jpg
Looks like same prison that JJB from IOIL was housed in.
CNoBtpY.jpg
hrGSV81.jpg
CR: TLW baidu - original source from naver blog

lvVDqPK.jpg
CR: TLW baidu - L-R: KYS, PJS and HJH.

HJH updates her insta - Filming at the north sea area

quel9hf.jpg
TIJM6hx.jpg
CR: TLW baidu original source from HJH insta: 

jadecloud said: @joy17 Again....Thank you for starting this thread. It looks good :).... IMO, I think you should also feature, in the opening post, the main OTP HJH and HSJ, and veterans JIH and LJW photos. Or at least the four women convicts' photos cos they are the central focus of this drama. Currently what is showing is, IMO, not representative of TLW.  I believe that would attract more peeps surfing around for a drama to watch. Just a suggestion hoping for more peeps to watch TLW and spazz with us here in this thread. :)>-
Am so looking forward to this drama, watching how HJH and HSJ will sizzle, and watching JIH and LJW, as well as how the four women convicts carve out a successful post-prison life. Of course, the bakery theme looks very interesting. Since Baker King drama (which was very good, IMO, and JIH was in it too), I don't see any other drama featuring bakery :). Can't wait! ;))

@valsava, @irilight, @joy17

BTW, the MBC article from which the lovey-dovey picture is from,
describes the Oh Hyun-kyung and Lee Jong-won pairing as --

The ultimate comic middle-aged couple to shake the 2014 small screen is born.

It's supposed to be a comic romance where they bicker from the first time they meet.

ggry said: @valsava, @ irilight, @joy17

BTW, the MBC article from which the lovey-dovey picture is from,
describes the Oh Hyun-kyung and Lee Jong-won pairing as --

The ultimate comic middle-aged couple to shake the 2014 small screen is born.

It's supposed to be a comic romance where they bicker from the first time they meet.

ggry said:

@irilight, @valsava, @joy17, @suchadiva42

Retaining this picture because...
I went back and read a non-MBC article with the same pictures which I didn't really have time to read when I first saw it.
And... looks like we can look forward to the chemistry for this pairing.

Oh Hyun-kyung and Lee Jong-won have been friends for over 25 years.
Lee and Oh's oppa had shot an advertisement during their sophomore year in high school.
So they've been close from those childhood days.
Acting together is not a burden for them as they've grown comfortable with each other over the years.

Oh good, nothing beats having the actor and actress who have to act opposite each other being comfortable with each other.
The last thing you want to see in a romantic pairing is zero chemistry because they're uneasy with each other.

Hi everyone, subbing still does not look promising

Lets send requests to the 3 major subbing companies for The Legendary Witch - 전설의 마녀

1. Viki has a page but only 60 favorites.   Please favorite, if you haven't already done so

http://www.viki.com/tv/24709c-witch-of-legend

And also fill in the title request form

https://vikiinc.wufoo.com/forms/title-request-form/

2. Drama Fever

Please fill in the title request

http://support.dramafever.com/customer/portal/articles/1004560-how-can-i-request-a-series-

3. Kdrama.com which is now called Soompi TV

they do not have a form. Request a title by sending email for title request to customer service

https://tv.soompi.com/en/support

I usually chose "other" in  the drop down menu, and put the heading of my email, title request and the name in English and Hangul

Nice thing about sending an email (assuming someone pays attention) you can include more comments and/or writeups

4. We can request it on MBC America Facebook page.  They claimed that their contract with Hulu had been renewed.  Not sure if that is really the case, but it is worth asking for it.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/MBC-America/116358158406961

In fact I just asked them. You can "like" my post and add comments, or create your own post. You can see my post on the left of the page under "Posts to page" headline

I hope everyone (including lurkers) submit the title requests, so that we can all enjoy a subbed drama.

irilight said: Hi everyone, subbing still does not look promising

Lets send requests to the 3 major subbing companies for The Legendary Witch - 전설의 마녀

I hope everyone (including lurkers) submit the title requests, so that we can all enjoy a subbed drama.

@joy17

Oh Hyun-kyung and Lee Jong-won are friends in real life.

They've known each other for close to 29 years.

She got to know him because of her older brother.

He had shot an advertisement together with Lee Jong-won when they were in high school.

Oh I can imagine that Gloria must've been hard because they were past lovers and they didn't like each other.

Here are the pictures where all the four leads are together! Also OHK is carrying Goo Doo-shim! 
201410161106371210_1.jpg
I love this picture!

2014101611063539815_20141016111029_1.jpg

OHK is doing a great job of carrying her co-star
2014101611232824895_1.jpg?time=125430

yiMFTEbPOLZn635489909109443143.jpg

1jquFr69fQ7S635489909571008597.jpg

She looks like she is enjoying it!!
Credit: Daum

Archived