[Thai Drama 2013~2015] Hormones The Series วัยว้าวุ่น

yoyo_icecube

@bencanuck‌ that conversation clearly shows how innocent Tou is. He is too honest.

I guess people/media shouldn't judge him by his ideal view of love as being gay. He is just too respectful of the sensitivities of different genders. Imagine if asked and his answer would be "love is exclusive... It must be between a man and a woman or between gays..." That must have been offensive for some.

Can't wait for the live updates. :))

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@alvinc some are a little too into the story and Thee as a character that they forget to respect Tou's views outside the tv show, so whatever he says people will connect it with the character.
And yes he is indeed respectful in that aspect. On a side note, he had courage to take on this role

-
I'm so excited for tonight's episode after what the director said, but I think it will be better to wait patiently for Kuda's subs to actually understand what's happening ^ ^
Still, I'm ready to stalk the live updates :)>-

for those who don't like spoilers and not watching, just stay away from this thread tonight if you are not watching, im sure someone will come for liveupdate.. so don't blame us if you lost the 'element of surprise' if you stalk this thread before the sub coming. view discretion is advised:)) :)) :)
1hour 50 minutes to go!! :D  <:-P <:-P <:-P

I'm not sure if the 2nd streaming link shared is legal but we have to be careful on posting them on this thread because of the soompi rules.
Plus there are TV channels might ban the streaming links if their links are found in the website without their permission.
Who knows? Maybe there are spies from their channels lurking on soompi. 
We can still post the links through private messaging.

Anyways, minutes more to go before Hormones will start. I'm getting excited   :)

uglypearl said: I'm not sure if the 2nd streaming link shared is legal but we have to be careful on posting them on this thread because of the soompi rules.
Plus there are TV channels might ban the streaming links if their links are found in the website without their permission.
Who knows? Maybe there are spies from their channels lurking on soompi. 
We can still post the links through private messaging.

Anyways, minutes more to go before Hormones will start. I'm getting excited   :)

My brothers and sisters of suffering, let's wait for live updates, that's all we can do....for now~ *virtual hug*

tumblr_na0ho6Img41twyoh9o3_500.gif
(btw hope this episode will be a new beginning for Thee)

It's a long time ago that I've posted something, but I do read every post.
First, welcome to all new members.I'm looking forward to the live stream of ep 4, which starts in a minute.
I'll try to do a small live recap.

@bencanuck  @yoyo_icecube

Thank You.

No wonder. GMM channel broadcasts other shows of GTH's sub channels like GTH family.
So it's not the main one .

In streaming sites, eventhough its says GTH On Air, it's really GMM channel.
The real GTH On Air in these sites aren't working anymore.

Archived