[Thai Drama 2013~2015] Hormones The Series วัยว้าวุ่น

yoyo_icecube

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@bencanuck thank you, that makes much more sense now ^ ^
@bencanuck & @yoyo_icecube oh, didn't paid any attention to the intro so far, but it may be true, Non may be just friendly but that friendliness will probably make Thee misinterpreted Non's behavior

Wonder when Win will appear.....more than 2 seconds 0_0

Guest akira9

Hi everyone, I'm one of a lot Hormones fans in Thailand.
So Yes, I'm Thai. I'm new here at soompi.
I'm here because I like to discuss about this series and this thread will help me to improve English skill too :P

By the way, for all the super-fans without access to Thai-language stuff:

On his Twitter, P'Yong Songyos (the director for Season 1 and the producer for Season 2) has announced, "Hormones fans should watch this week's episode live. Don't miss it. Do not wait to catch up later unless you really have to."

I don't know why, but he actually made this announcement. It seems strange, eh?

About the same time, Tou was in an interview and made a very sly face and said this week's episode was awesome.

Not sure what's brewing...

What will people on this thread be doing re: watching live and commenting during/later, given that subs are unavailable immediately? Any thoughts? Do P'Yong's comments give anyone food for thought?

bencanuck said: By the way, for all the super-fans without access to Thai-language stuff:

On his Twitter, P'Yong Songyos (the director for Season 1 and the producer for Season 2) has announced, "Hormones fans should watch this week's episode live. Don't miss it. Do not wait to catch up later unless you really have to."

I don't know why, but he actually made this announcement. It seems strange, eh?

About the same time, Tou was in an interview and made a very sly face and said this week's episode was awesome.

Not sure what's brewing...

What will people on this thread be doing re: watching live and commenting during/later, given that subs are unavailable immediately? Any thoughts? Do P'Yong's comments give anyone food for thought?

Guest akira9

@yoyo_icecube
I read the comment on Youtube (Thee's Ep.2 song) >> hear about kuda from foreigners >> search google >> read comment on Kudalakorn >> HEREI will try my best to share informations that I know.
In case of Non-Thee,
There is a reason that Thai fans don't think Non is gay.
According to Last episode of Hormones The Next Gen, there are some introductions about the characters that 5 the next gens get.
In Bank aka Non(in the series) part, there is a scene in Thee's dorm that Non sleep on the desk and P'PIng, a director of this season, brief the reaction to Bank after something happens, may be nearly kiss on cheek. P'Ping said the reaction should be it's shocked and not O.K. with this action.
That's why most of us don't think Non is gay
On the other hand, in Bank's part too, there is a drama scene in front of Thee room that Non look like sad for something and The Non's acting coach, Kru Bew, cry because of this scene. That's all we know about this scene. I think this scene will be on Ep.10 because of seeing the Ep.10 on the movie plate, so you have to be patient about this relation lol.
Do you guys understand the synopsis of Ep.4 in youtube by Google translator ? I can translate for you but not sure I will be better than Google lol.

Guest akira9

@bencanuck you should watch the last episode of Hormones The Next Gen and you can discuss what will happen in that Non-Thee scene with me :)

@akira9 I haven't seen any episodes of Next Gen. But probably I should watch it. I like Homeroom, so I should like Next Gen, right?

Is this the episode? :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ozjurotovYo

I'll try to watch it tomorrow. :)

akira9 said: @yoyo_icecube
I read the comment on Youtube (Thee's Ep.2 song) >> hear about kuda from foreigners >> search google >> read comment on Kudalakorn >> HEREI will try my best to share informations that I know.
In case of Non-Thee,
There is a reason that Thai fans don't think Non is gay.
According to Last episode of Hormones The Next Gen, there are some introductions about the characters that 5 the next gens get.
In Bank aka Non(in the series) part, there is a scene in Thee's dorm that Non sleep on the desk and P'PIng, a director of this season, brief the reaction to Bank after something happens, may be nearly kiss on cheek. P'Ping said the reaction should be it's shocked and not O.K. with this action.
That's why most of us don't think Non is gay

On the other hand, in Bank's part too, there is a drama scene in front of Thee room that Non look like sad for something and The Non's acting coach, Kru Bew, cry because of this scene. That's all we know about this scene. I think this scene will be on Ep.10 because of seeing the Ep.10 on the movie plate, so you have to be patient about this relation lol.
Do you guys understand the synopsis of Ep.4 in youtube by Google translator ? I can translate for you but not sure I will be better than Google lol.

Guest akira9

@bencanuck
Yes, this episode is which I mentioned to.
Honestly, I just saw only this episode of the next gen. So I don't know that you gonna like it or not ?
If you mean Hormones Homeroom in 2nd season, i think you should like it. But if you mean Hormones Homeroom 1st season, I'm not sure.

@yoyo_icecube OK I will try :P

btw...anyone know about Ken?? 
well... he's very handsome.. i don't watch next gen (except for the last ep) but he is cameo in ep1 as actor in that ruk krumkrim series so i got to know him. if anyone can share info about him, please do so... :D 

I think it is not only Thee that may have misinterpreted Non's actions... All of us are falling victims of hia very (mysterious) friendliness to Thee.

But I guess when it rains...it pours.. Thee is a good person. Can he just try to look for a girl? Haha. Many are waiting. Hahaha.

The directors are very creative. I have so much respect for Thai directors. :) they sure know how to play with the audiences' minds.

Good news today: Two Thai speakers join the thread, one a native speaker of Thai and one a native speaker of English.

Bad news today: They both produce evidence against NonThee.

;) ;)

@akira9 Thanks. So far I like both seasons of Homeroom. :)

alvinc said: I think it is not only Thee that may have misinterpreted Non's actions... All of us are falling victims of hia very (mysterious) friendliness to Thee. But I guess when it rains...it pours.. Thee is a good person. Can he just try to look for a girl? Haha. Many are waiting. Hahaha. The directors are very creative. I have so much respect for Thai directors. :) they sure know how to play with the audiences' minds.

Archived