[Thai Drama 2013~2015] Hormones The Series วัยว้าวุ่น

yoyo_icecube

Guest akira9

Synopsis of Ep.4 Dao-Koi
After Dao, making war of nerves,don't talk with her mom, she still have Koi for being her problem consultant. This make Dao and Koi especially close together.One day Dao's gang ,"Beautiful wolrd Gang", is at Dao'room for watching their favourite SingerDao is impetuous and behave like the singer in the clip.Chaos happens, Dao kiss Koi on cheek like the shipped couple singers in the clip.The too much intimacy between Dao and Koi make Elle and Dew, the new friend of her gang, ship them together.Dao-Koi shipping is well-known in the school
After the bad event of Toei, Tar is especially more concerned/attentive about Toei as friend. This Tar-Toei friendship makes Phu be jealous. Similarly to Sprite, Her popularity makes many unfamiliar men familiarize with Sprite.This makes Phai feel more frustrated.The mystery that still be the question in everyone's mind is Win that appears at Mhog's house.Where did he go ? Why does he come back ? How can he solve his guilt for Kru Or and Kwan ?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Is it better than Google translate ? lol

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Page 10 yaayyyyy!!!!!!
*throw confetti* 
thank you khun @akira9 ka, definitely alot more better than google translate :D thank you for translating again ka.. hope you can help us translate the preview video and text preview again ka. 
i realize we don't discuss much about toei-phu relationship despite its being mentioned in the text preview =)) actually i quite fed up with phu.. if anyone want to know why, you can just click a few pages before and read my comment about ep3. 

Guest akira9

I just saw these picture more from pantip
//I don't intend to repetitive post or want more post.//
Let's discuss what will happen on Ep4 !!!1407423977-33-o.jpg1407424021-113-o.jpg1407424126-42-o.jpg1407424184-52-o.jpg
2 picture in previous post
1407424330-114-o.jpg1407424517-92-o.jpg1407424558-62-o.jpg

@akira9 i already posted my thought on ep4 in page 8. and too lazy to typing all over again bcoz its quite long post. you can check it out here: http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/comment/27645958/#Comment_27645958 or click spoiler. i copy paste everything in the spoiler. 

BuXNblyCAAE6Jdl.jpg
teaser poster released today yesterday... feeling familiar?? remember the scene when dao was daydreaming about thee-phu for her writing(fiction) in season one??Hormones-TheconfusingTeensEp02Dopaminempit's 100% identical. because of this i thought of something, my guess is maybe what happened to phu-thee about how the rumors about them being gay spread in school will happen again. phu-thee rumor started because of dao's fiction 'sax guy vs flute male', dao-koi being lesbian maybe is just a fiction too.dao2.jpgMaybe after elle told dao about they being lovey dovey may sparks feeling to each other, dao write (if not she, maybe someone else did) a new fiction with she and koi as main character as lesbian couple.HTSS02EP03P2mp4_001837394.jpgSo, what we see in teaser about they kissing(+touching) each other might be just a fiction that she write in her blog. after that, come the scene the junior come to take picture of dao and koi, saying they are cute couple. remember the scene when dao go to take picture of phu-thee? maybe it's happening again.dao3.jpgTrailerHormonesSeason2mp4_000105594.jpgmy guess next, dao+koi pictures go viral. she's not happy with it. by observing the earring, i find out who actually get into fight with dao, she's the one of their friends who saying she's rooting for dao+koi couple, lol.. dao+koi got a shipper alreadydao.jpgwhat im not sure is in the season poster, dao holding something.. its too big to say its a book. i think its maybe a laptop (or her sketch book, remember dao got habit of sketching for her fiction.) as a hint she write fiction?

what do you think? 
ps: if im not replying.. maybe i fall asleep, its 1.21 am here in malaysia. i'll comeback and reply tomorrow ka. good nite ka.

Guest nagonagonago

Hnngngng that's a really cute Tar pic!

Well, I wonder why Phu would be so jealous of Tar when Toei already dumped him. I think that should be made clear to him by Toei (as well as Tar having Pang as a girlfriend).
And yeah, I miss my favorite gang now D: (Win, Tar, Mhog).

@nagonagonago phu felt insecure bcoz toei had someone close to her (which i think its unfair bcoz phu is trying to be friend with thee, if he can be friend with his ex, why can't be friend with someone who she dumped!!!) and... i believe phu don't know yet that tar having a girlfriend now.  
i wonder if win tar mhog can be like before.. tar got problem with win last season due to win-toei-tar misunderstanding case, and this season mhog will involved in triangle love with win-kwan-mhog. i pity win actually, before this he never meant to hurt tar, or toei.. but he still got the blamed of what happen. same goes to this time, i don't think win will deliberately to be close to kwan to flirt with her. i believe he is just want to apologize and make things right, but mhog will be jealous of him. naughty boy always get the blames.

Guest akira9

in my opinion, Phu-Toei relationship is not gonna work.
Toei's habit is like Men's habit. She don't gossip. She's comfortable with guy more girl. She don't worry about trivialities.
Toei is more masculine than Phu
On the other hand, Phu's habit is like Women's habit. He 
worry about trivialities. He is peevish.
Phu is more feminine than Toei.

akira9 said: in my opinion, Phu-Toei relationship is not gonna work.
Toei's habit is like Men's habit. She don't gossip. She's comfortable with guy more girl. She don't worry about trivialities.
Toei is more masculine than Phu
On the other hand, Phu's habit is like Women's habit. He 
worry about trivialities. He is peevish.
Phu is more feminine than Toei.

Guest JasonZ

bencanuck said: @akira9 I haven't seen any episodes of Next Gen. But probably I should watch it. I like Homeroom, so I should like Next Gen, right?

Is this the episode? :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ozjurotovYo

I'll try to watch it tomorrow. :)

Guest JasonZ

bencanuck said: Good news today: Two Thai speakers join the thread, one a native speaker of Thai and one a native speaker of English.

Bad news today: They both produce evidence against NonThee.

;) ;)

@akira9 Thanks. So far I like both seasons of Homeroom. :)

Guest JasonZ

A scene I think that would be interesting is seeing Thee (or someone else) come out of the closet and tell their parents.  It's a very important part in any gay or lesbian's person's life and would definitely open up a wide discussion.  
Also, Thee is so cute!  Is he actually gay?  (maybe I have a chance, come to America and live with me!)  I follow his instagram and there's not much on there.  His acting is so great :D

Toie is really pretty. I really like her beauty. I don't think she wears make-up. ;) (just a thought)

Haaay, with all the bad news (speculations) about non and thee, i might just stop hoping for their ship. I'm too affected to hope. Haha

JasonZ said: A scene I think that would be interesting is seeing Thee (or someone else) come out of the closet and tell their parents.  It's a very important part in any gay or lesbian's person's life and would definitely open up a wide discussion.  
Also, Thee is so cute!  Is he actually gay?  (maybe I have a chance, come to America and live with me!)  I follow his instagram and there's not much on there.  His acting is so great :D

Guest amidamaru34

Tou is not gay for sure but he is really quiet which is really opposite from March (he is so loud in real life).

The basketball teaser poster mean something here ...

jA7pr3.jpg

While Thee was sitting and watching them, He was thinking to both of Phu and Non :  "Why are these two playing basketball so hard/seriously? "
Phu are Non are probably secretly competing each other for Thee ... and Thee isn't aware of the situation.

Also I think  that :
The basketball ring is the symbol of Thee' s heart(love).
Non is shooting the ball means he wants to enter into to Thee's heart .
Phu is blocking the ball means he doesn't want Thee to fall in love with Non and he wants Thee only loves him.

The basketball teaser poster mean something here ...

jA7pr3.jpg

While Thee was sitting and watching them, He was thinking to both of Phu and Non :  "Why are these two playing basketball so hard/seriously? "

Phu are Non are probably secretly competing each other for Thee ... and Thee isn't aware of the situation.

Also I think  that :

The basketball ring is the symbol of Thee' s heart(love).

Non is shooting the ball means he wants to enter into to Thee's heart .

Phu is blocking Non the ball means he doesn't want Thee to fall in love with Non and he wants Thee only loves him.

That's the best possible meaning of the poster.

BUT it can also mean that the two are playing over Thee's heart which is bad. :(

Guest JasonZ

Wow, so many replies to my post.  I like Tou's ideology, it reminds me of my sex and gender class where gender is a spectrum, not a defined category.  Tou is that young too?!  It's weird how some of the characters are going through high school (or whatever they call high school in Thailand) and also having this acting gig.
For the coming out scene, I know Phu's parents know but I was thinking more of a coming out scene where the character knows that they are gay and their parents are hearing this for the first time.  Phu's "coming out" was not really that shocking as his parents knew before due to his brother.

Archived