[Drama 2014] My Lovely Girl 내겐 너무 사랑스러운 그녀

jerebtang

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest howaboutnow

minozyeh

said: @bebebisous33 I agree..HW is definitely alone..He has no friend..He has no one who can accept him and understand him..I feel his loneliness and sad

:(

( Poor baby..

And my favorite lines in this episodes are:
You can't control my heart. WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE? *slap on  the face*

Guest howaboutnow

@mail 3227: Hello. How are you? Thank you very much. I am glad you liked it. ;;)  :D  I have the tendency to dramatize everything. LOL.   :))

But my heart is always melting as soon as HW smiles...
 in the episode 7, I love the scene with the lollipop. You can see the beginning of the bromance between SW and HW. He is the one who supported him and gave him good advice. Yes, they are sort of fighting over the same girl, but SW started seeing HW as some one honest and hardworking and trying to take good care of his staff: the opposite to JY who was well aware of the tensions in the band Infinite power.  :D

Guest howaboutnow

Verdict of the day: Kdramaland is a SHAM. Who looks cute while crying in the real life situation? I know,I don't. Take this cutie Rain for instance. Running while wiping the tears off his baby face. So vulnerable,yet gorgeous. How come they all look extremely cute face/puppy face/baby face/angel face while crying? Like how?   Logic fails me here. * Gets hit with the sudden inferiority complex wave* 

@-)

Makes me question my existence!  =)) =))

My first real comment here. I just wished this drama all the best because I love Rain and Krystal. I really wasn't into this drama and I'm still not as emotionally invested in this drama. Easy, breezy love stories with cliches are not the ones I die for, but I sure watch it once in a while. 
I loved the performances of all the actors in this week's episode. 
Shi Woo is a charming man. Though he has good chemistry with SeNa, I usually fall in love with the OTP. I'm always like that. I guess it's because I watch a drama, I tend to be the female lead's character and SeNa has her love for HW. 
Rain deserves an applause for the way his dam of emotions finally burst when SeNa asked those pricking questions like "Were you just playing around with me?" 
For a man, almost a perfectionalist, like HW that must have just shocked his entire existence. 
I love the way his expressions were when he said: " Who are you to tell me what my heart wants?" That's something powerful. 
SHY is obsessive and clingy but HW never "slapped" her with words like  he did now. 
Her actions finally pulled the last straw for him. It pulled ours a long time ago. That woman really requires a reality check... 
Ofcourse, it's going to be an oscillating love from now. They might be happy for a week, then break another week, the patch up the next week... sigh... I really wish they bring in something slightly different (My heart can hope, can't it?)
I want to see a pragmatic SeNa (as she is now). Yes she would be hurt and sad that HW was her sis's bf, but I don't think she is a person who would block her feelings for that. 
And even though Hae Young might disclose it to her, or SHY to her, I think she would sort things out with HW rather than blocking him out of her life. I think that would be a good twist. 

Sunset90

said: My first real comment here. I just wished this drama all the best because I love Rain and Krystal. I really wasn't into this drama and I'm still not as emotionally invested in this drama. Easy, breezy love stories with cliches are not the ones I die for, but I sure watch it once in a while. 

I loved the performances of all the actors in this week's episode. 

Shi Woo is a charming man. Though he has good chemistry with SeNa, I usually fall in love with the OTP. I'm always like that. I guess it's because I watch a drama, I tend to be the female lead's character and SeNa has her love for HW. 

Rain deserves an applause for the way his dam of emotions finally burst when SeNa asked those pricking questions like "Were you just playing around with me?" 

For a man, almost a perfectionalist, like HW that must have just shocked his entire existence. 

I love the way his expressions were when he said: " Who are you to tell me what my heart wants?" That's something powerful. 

SHY is obsessive and clingy but HW never "slapped" her with words like  he did now. 

Her actions finally pulled the last straw for him. It pulled ours a long time ago. That woman really requires a reality check... 

Ofcourse, it's going to be an oscillating love from now. They might be happy for a week, then break another week, the patch up the next week... sigh...

I really wish they bring in something slightly different (My heart can hope, can't it?)

I want to see a pragmatic SeNa (as she is now). Yes she would be hurt and sad that HW was her sis's bf, but I don't think she is a person who would block her feelings for that. 

And even though Hae Young might disclose it to her, or SHY to her, I think she would sort things out with HW rather than blocking him out of her life. I think that would be a good twist. 

#-o i need to rewatch ep 10..I've paused it a few times coz my son kept singing a nursery rhyme..duh! :-?? even though i'm rooting for SeWook..man! i have to admit..the scenes between SN & SW really made my heart melt! cute scenes,cute scenes everywhere! wow..HY really test my patience..girl,can you just move on and give it a rest..what a waste of time! and you totally spilled the beans..Producer Seo have a big card to play! He's going to ruin HW's life..no joke!

"My Lovely Girl"  Ep. 10  gif

Definitely I can´t see you mourn but your performances are so real, that I can´t contain my emotions. You are great

tumblr_ndjqjpSpkv1tjm7j4o2_400.gif

tumblr_ndjqjpSpkv1tjm7j4o1_400.gif
tumblr_ndjqjpSpkv1tjm7j4o4_400.gif

Cr. Lovely Rain

---------------------------------------------

More Rain MLG Pics

No wonder SN can't resist HW, "the handsome dog owner".

tumblr_ndjqf8KPAY1tjm7j4o2_1280.jpg

tumblr_ndjqdzxkh51tjm7j4o3_1280.jpg

tumblr_ndjqb4co0u1tjm7j4o2_1280.jpg

tumblr_ndjqb4co0u1tjm7j4o4_1280.jpg

tumblr_ndjq7unw9r1tjm7j4o1_1280.jpg

@angelbeast90 The father has gained some respect from me... he told HY, he has learnt his lesson and won't meddle in HW's love life. Sure, he said, he liked HY and wanted her to be his future daughter-in-law and he will try to help her where he can, but he will never abuse his position to interfere. Second, he realised that HW must have been upset because of the pictures and he asked how he was feeling... naturally to the wrong person! But to me, it seems that he really wants to reconcile with his son now.
So, maybe SN will be able to change their relationship in a long term...

I just love and love all ur comments guys! While reading many comments, I say "waooww this is exactly how I felt!"

I guess almost everyone is so irritated by second lead woman and her nonsense insinstince to be loved by HW. Whenever she takes a step to be closer with HW and she is unsuccessful, I think that "hey girl, isn't enough already? Haven't U figured out that u are not the one for him yet? When will U understand the truth? Please, don't be too pathetic!"

I've already said that I'm not a crazy fan of Rain but have always respected of him. He's not only a good music star but also a good actor. Whatever he does, he's completely in it!

I've many thoughts and guesses through my head while watching the drama but forget to share when writing here. It's not an important detail for me but I guess HW's dad hasn't a new afair and the coffee shop woman isn't his lover. I feel like that without knowing the reason.

Today I thought that "just a second! How many days are left for the new ep and figured out and said that OMG! I've already watched the new ep yesterday!" I guess this is the effects of a good and exciting drama!

XO XO everbody

SJ is really getting overboard.... my god, how stupid is he? He does know that HW doesn't love HY and HW even told him, you can't control your heart, but no, this guy is still trying to set up HY with HW... Give him a break man, no wonder that HW couldn't take that any more. People trying to tell you what you must do, feel aso... terrible!!! 
No wonder why HW feels so lonely and why he was in love with SE... he must have felt free!

Thanks for everyone's post. I just decided that I will wait until this weekend to watch these latest two episodes. I'm the lonely one on this thread because I'm not feeling too much pity for HW--the keeper of secrets; but again I'm two episodes behind.

For me, I'm still trying to deal with possibly sleeping with the same man as my sister--- :-O    I have two handsome brother in laws who I love dearly, but the thought of.......I shutter to utter the words.  No thank you!   Yes, this case is different in that her sister is deceased and they didn't possess a sheet of paper proclaiming them to be married, but the intimacy was still there for 5 long years. I'm hoping these past two episodes can help me get past my weebeejeebees.  Maybe that's why I'm gravitating towards the second male lead, although I know it's a hopeless case. 

In reality, SN may feel guilt towards her sister for having feelings for HW--I'm not sure if the writer will delve that deep.

Archived