[Drama 2014] My Lovely Girl 내겐 너무 사랑스러운 그녀

jerebtang

Guest kseeker16_9cc6

I hope, that bomb will explode in his own hands .... meaning that SN will understand HW's position and why he said, he can't because she is YSN.It is terrible to watch him win because he is using dirty tricks!!! I hope, something backfires on him and palli palli... pretty soon! 

OMO! i was thinking of the exact same thing!!! 

that all the desperate scheming and evil plotting over trying to keep the OTP apart backfires on all those dirty plotters and schemers. after all, ajuhsshi has already muddily hinted why he's having such a hard time reciprocating her feelings, right? ... just because she's YOON SE NA. so once the secret's out and with her being mature, smart and just lovely inside out, she'll certainly have it all figured in no time, just as quickly as she planted that kiss on him on that bright rainy day... w/c leaves her with the only remaining question as to why wasn't he at her unni's funeral? well, again being her no-dilly-dallying self, she could just come running back to his house, knock @ his door and ask him away, finally getting her answer. now, that's our lovely girl YSN for you, douches and witches! 
however it'll be, i hope it plays out well in the most emotionally freeing and satisfying way *insert Rain oppa's breakdown scene* - HW's super-mega-emotional apology, him crying buckets like he's going to fill a kiddie pool anytime, hahaha
so i'm perfectly fine w/ either the witch or the Costco-sized douchebag spilling the beans.but it has to happen now. by the 10th ep. alright, pd-nim? 
it's painful enough to watch SN getting all drunk and wasted after all those lovey-dovey moments from before. this show better give me one passionate smooch after all the angst and drama. they better. 

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

After watching the longer trailer, I'm going to board the boat of everyone who says SN still hasn't known about ahjussi's past.
That back step was most likely done out of embarrassment for that oppa i didn't do it scene with SW.or i dunno -maybe ahjussi you're so charming I'm going to faint?
IDK if it's a good thing though. In this case, I'd rather HY embrace her witch persona and tell HW. 
But then again, I like how HY opted to stay silent. It shows how she still has her morals. These days, antagonists aren't any fun as 1D characters.Sure HY's a little mean to our fave pet-sitter but we know she has her reasons.
Heck, even our resident villain has his own little back story. : )
Except for the excessive traffic accidents and the dead sister, I'd say this drama has been one of the most realistically executed dramas so far.

Watched ep 9...HY is desperate! That she is not thinking! Telling Sena HW's past won't change anything! 12:years then and 12 years now! HW will still not love her back! SY's move to put chaos into SW's intro as solo artist is also an act of cowardice who can't accept defeat!

Since Sena now knows I think its HW's turn to be honest and truthful...re told his past 3 years back..NO holding back!

Guest Soah-Bin

HowDareHee said: After watching the longer trailer, I'm going to board the boat of everyone who says SN still hasn't known about ahjussi's past.
That back step was most likely done out of embarrassment for that oppa i didn't do it scene with SW.or i dunno -maybe ahjussi you're so charming I'm going to faint?
IDK if it's a good thing though. In this case, I'd rather HY embrace her witch persona and tell HW. 
But then again, I like how HY opted to stay silent. It shows how she still has her morals. These days, antagonists aren't any fun as 1D characters.Sure HY's a little mean to our fave pet-sitter but we know she has her reasons.
Heck, even our resident villain has his own little back story. : )
Except for the excessive traffic accidents and the dead sister, I'd say this drama has been one of the most realistically executed dramas so far.

A little rant while waiting: I kinda hope both Shiwoo and Sena to be more careful. The company is in a bad shape. If a scandal appear in public, it can crush them all down. So 40 minutes drive to see Sena isn't a wise move, cause it seems there is someone who is tailing him.

LR:
Confirmed: She was fired because of SW.SN explains herself. Ahjussi breaks her heart as shown in the trailer
He cries and mops some more at a bar. HY comes and asks if he really likes SN. She initiates skinship but is turned down.
He goes back to our fave neighborhood and thinks back about his "because your'e yoon SN"
Another confrontation in the morning
SCaps later : )

Guest Soah-Bin

HowDareHee said: LR:
Confirmed: She was fired because of SW.SN explains herself. Ahjussi breaks her heart as shown in the trailer
He cries and mops some more at a bar. HY comes and asks if he really likes SN. She initiates skinship but is turned down.
He goes back to our fave neighborhood and thinks back about his "because your'e yoon SN"
Another confrontation in the morning
SCaps later : )

HW and SJ talk at AnA. SJ says something like aren't ___ friends? HW leaves
SJ sees HY. She asks how it went and SJ reports. I hear the word crazy TT
SW calls SN. She doesn't answer but when she receives her text, she calls him up instead. SW's being his usual self in the phone call SN cuts the call and he ends up speaking to no one as always
 HW enters his room and catches him. HW steals his phone deletes SN's number as seen in the trailer.
Music director calls SN and HW tries to eavesdrop. Music director notices that SN doesn't sound okay.
SW goes to see SN as seen in the trailer. I think she's scolding him ^^ 

my good friend howdarehee is here with her witty humor . I'm glad you're reporting and recapping I missed the beginning so I couldn't follow. how could I missed the bar scene?  :( .I wanted to see HW heart broken scene. will re watch when the raw comes up

Archived