[Drama 2014] My Lovely Girl 내겐 너무 사랑스러운 그녀

jerebtang

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi all..

I'm new here..actually I always follow this thread from the very start of MLG..

I love to read all of ur comments especially about HW & SN..

I really ship the OTP..

Can't wait for the next episode preview.. :D :x :P

Guest hind1430292929

SantyH said: @hind chingu...is it true minhyuk didnt contact each other after heirs?then what i thought about her was right she's so special very unique :D

I wish, HY would get back her own medicine: getting slapped so that she would be finally able to come back to reality...

By the way, when will SW realise that SN is in love with HW? In the next episode? Or maybe in the episode 12? And how will he react to it? What do you think ?

Since the start, SW has started changing, getting more sensitive and mature, I guess, he won' t try any dirty tricks, besides he once said that he trusted HW and acknowledged him as a good president. So from the evolution of SW, he won't get too mad... his evolution is the opposite of HY: the raise of SW and the fall of HY. When she was first introduced, she was described as extremly positive: rich, beautiful, has a lot of connection... so she was really admired and a lot of people at the hotel envied her. She was described like that to SN. SW appeared the opposite: famous, but he was drunk, self-centered, rude aso...

bebebisous33 said: I wish, HY would get back her own medicine: getting slapped so that she would be finally able to come back to reality...

By the way, when will SW realise that SN is in love with HW? In the next episode? Or maybe in the episode 12? And how will he react to it? What do you think ?

Since the start, SW has started changing, getting more sensitive and mature, I guess, he won' t try any dirty tricks, besides he once said that he trusted HW and acknowledged him as a good president. So from the evolution of SW, he won't get too mad... his evolution is the opposite of HY: the raise of SW and the fall of HY. When she was first introduced, she was described as extremly positive: rich, beautiful, has a lot of connection... so she was really admired and a lot of people at the hotel envied her. She was described like that to SN. SW appeared the opposite: famous, but he was drunk, self-centered, rude aso...

:-?? trying to watch 'Bad Guys' but then i just end up watching My Lovely Girl..AGAIN! omg..this drama is killing me..It's an addiction and there is no cure #-o This drama better have a happy ending or I'm seriously going to be pissed at these writers..LOL,JK!

:-w  :P

Guest LieS1430294362

@N KhadeejaA you are not alone... I have watched the episode 9 and 10 three times and I can't get enough

I am almost dying to watch the next preview!!

:D

Same with me. I'm dying to watch the next preview too.

Guest lovesalvz

alasti said: Hello,

I don't know if someone asked about this before but could someone please tell me the name of the song that L (si woo) used for his debute? The one that he broke his tendon while dancing it.

bebebisous33 said: I wish, HY would get back her own medicine: getting slapped so that she would be finally able to come back to reality...

strawberries34 said: @hind LOL they're really cute. I remember feeling the same way about Lee Seunggi and Suzy for GFB but I knew the former saw the latter as a younger sister. I see the same type of relationship here in RL. Plus Rain is so into KTH lol. But it's a real testament to their chemistry that people are tempted to ship them lol.

It has been a long time that I refresh a soompi thread to see what's going on and the preview.

I really love&hate the effects of a good drama!

Come on preview, come on

(The Wish should be made just like when SHY tried to bewitch Rain to make him like her by rolling her finger towards his eyes in one of the old eps B-) )

Archived