[Drama 2014] ●- Modern Farmer ❀ 모던 파머 -●

Maetawinz

Guest meomongco

ftiamor said: 141015 One Night's TV Entertainment Modern Farmer Actors Interview
Unfortunatelly this interview still has no eng sub but hope someone will translate it and if i see trans i'll re-post it here. But even without subs the interview look so fun, the 5 of the look so close and comfortable with each other, it's a good thing they are already friends that will make the drama even better.
Although i don't understand what it means, but thankful for your updating.:)

• Replies 937
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ftiamor

Caps from the Highlight video 
Bz5l9zTCUAEHRV7.jpg
Bz5lDX1CUAAF2Q-.jpg
Bz5lC9lCIAALcWl.jpg
cr. beamer55555
Wow, HongKi so handsome and so good at dramatic scenes!He breaks my heart seeing him so sad =((

Guest meomongco

ftiamor said: \:D/ Tomorrow is the first episode! Can't wait! It will be fun for sure but hope it will have good ratings, too. Fighting!
Morning ftiamor, 
Today the first episode will be on air. Do you know when the preview ep1 is released? I'm sure the drama is so funny and i also hope it make a high ratings, too. 
Tonight, are you online for caps. I don't know how to copy caps...I hope someone helps to do it.:)
Have a nice weekend!

Guest ftiamor

chelseab said:
from han bo reum IG: han_bling_

Wonder what role she play in modern farmer, still no relationship cart from SBS? We only know about honey lee and mina..two of the leading lady, but no news about supporting cast.. :-?

this teaser extremely funny =))

Guest ftiamor

I saw this link on youtube for 1 ep live from Modern Farmer channel but i'm not sure if it's official or not. If it's not official and it's problem to post it here i'm sorry and i'll delete it later. But if it's official we could watch it there, too. It will start after less than 1 hour!youtu.be/BB9poqIFKWo

Guest ftiamor

And while waiting for the big start here is somethnig to make you laugh! Hahahaha, our short Hongstar and our tall guy MinWoo![Fanart] Hongki @ Modern Farmer PressCon (CR: KAKA)
B0Nt29kCAAId_KO.jpg
via beamer55555

Archived