[Drama 2014] ●- Modern Farmer ❀ 모던 파머 -●

Maetawinz

• Replies 937
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ftiamor

And don't forget - It's ok, everything is ok!B0U6UC2IEAA7jrv.jpgWish everyone a true optimistic and bright weekend with the new episodes of Modern Farmer!  >:D<

Guest meomongco

ftiamor said: Lets watch again the Preview for ep 3 
Oh my god, tomorrow is coming again. And we also will have a happy time with the drama and casts. 
:)):)), When i saw the scene Chul had a rest room at the vacant land where they will plant the cabbage later...:)):)). I can't believe it, it's so real for the countryside life in the poor countries...:D

Guest ikurate

Hello there!

We are putting together a list of all the recappers that are writing about Modern Farmer. We think we have most of them but we are probably leaving some out. If you know of any recappers let us know!

Get in touch with us through Soompi or our blog IKurate.

modern-farmer_zpse6f6a4be.png

Thanks a million!

Guest ftiamor

meomongco said: ftiamor said: Lets watch again the Preview for ep 3 
Oh my god, tomorrow is coming again. And we also will have a happy time with the drama and casts. 
:)):)), When i saw the scene Chul had a rest room at the vacant land where they will plant the cabbage later...:)):)). I can't believe it, it's so real for the countryside life in the poor countries...:D

Archived