[Drama 2014] ●- Modern Farmer ❀ 모던 파머 -●

Maetawinz

Info: What: For those interested to watch Modern Farmer Where: Youtube live streaming with Engsub Ep1When: TODAY October 18Time: Get ready by 8: 45 pmCR: @hongkiholic on twitter\
2. http://livetvonlinefree.com/SBS+Korea@1520.htm
3. http://tv.exitoostore.com/2014/03/tv-online-knn-sbs-v2.html?m=1#.VEHwqbvvDjU
4. http://www.tv-tube.net/tvchannels/watch/2616/sbs-kbc
5. http://www.kuhu.tv/live-tv/korean-tv/5103-sbs.html

• Replies 937
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ftiamor

And Hong Ki update his IG from the filming set of Modern FarmerB0OFHPICQAAxw0Z.jpg

-----------------Watch and support Modern Farmer and all the cast! Fighting!  :x

Guest meomongco

ftiamor said: And while waiting for the big start here is somethnig to make you laugh! Hahahaha, our short Hongstar and our tall guy MinWoo![Fanart] Hongki @ Modern Farmer PressCon (CR: KAKA)

Are you happy to see the first ep of the drama? I'm really happy...:D
Thank you so much for your updating. All your posts in here is re-post in our Vietnamese forum by me. I really appriciate what you're doing...
Have a nice time tonight with the drama...:D

Guest ftiamor

\m/ Yeah! It was so good and funny and touching at moments. Our Hongstar suffered so much, the water torture scene was real heartbreaking. And Lee SiUn's character is sick, that was so sad. But the rest was really funny. Love it! Good job to everyone of the casting! My net connection was a bit slow and couldn't make screen caps. And i'm eager to see it with subs to understand everythnig.

Guest ftiamor

chelseab said: ftiamor said: chelseab said:
from han bo reum IG: han_bling_

Wonder what role she play in modern farmer, still no relationship cart from SBS? We only know about honey lee and mina..two of the leading lady, but no news about supporting cast.. :-?

this teaser extremely funny =))

ftiamor said: chelseab said: ftiamor said: Thank you so much for updating us for Han Bo Reum's IG posts. It's good to have more people posting about the rest of the cast, too. As much as i know, Han Bo Reum's character is idol singer who is in love with Min Ki (Hong Ki's character) from their trainee days. She is too ambitious and a little bit jealous but may be she will turn into a good girl at the end. That was the initial description of her character but i'm not sure if it's still the same as the writers sometimes change the character descriptions. I'm also eager to see Kwon Mina as an actress. I saw few cuts of her parts from Wonderful Days and she was really good. And i really liked a lot Honey Lee in Pasta but haven't watched anything else of them both.

Guest ftiamor

chelseab said: ftiamor said: chelseab said: ftiamor said: Thank you so much for updating us for Han Bo Reum's IG posts. It's good to have more people posting about the rest of the cast, too. As much as i know, Han Bo Reum's character is idol singer who is in love with Min Ki (Hong Ki's character) from their trainee days. She is too ambitious and a little bit jealous but may be she will turn into a good girl at the end. That was the initial description of her character but i'm not sure if it's still the same as the writers sometimes change the character descriptions. I'm also eager to see Kwon Mina as an actress. I saw few cuts of her parts from Wonderful Days and she was really good. And i really liked a lot Honey Lee in Pasta but haven't watched anything else of them both.

Guest LadyAra

[HanCinema's Drama Review] "Modern Farmer" Episode 1

photo507227.jpg

The drama gets immediately to answering that all-important question- how does a band of idols end up working on a farm of all things? I'd just as soon not ruin the answer to that, since the basic explanation of the premise is by far the best part of the episode. Suffice to say, it has less to do with how these specific idols are bad people as it does wth the entire idol band format in the first place. The story here isn't just a gimmick- "Modern Farmer" actually looks like it has something to say in terms of famous lifestyles. [more]

Guest ftiamor

Lee Min Ki (Hong Ki) and Yoo Na (Han Bo-Reum)caps from ep 2B0UA5gVCYAETujN.jpg
cr. beamer55555
Hahahaha, on the wall behing them it's FNC Entertainment =)) Well, this one is ok.B0Uk6Y4CMAA-GRR.jpg
cr.ttqtaekii
Hong Ki and Bo Reum look so good together in this pics. 

Guest ftiamor

The second episode was even better than the first. It was so funny, i couldn't stop laughting. MinKi drive the tractor
B0QdYksCAAA4Sua.jpg
MinKi hit the deerB0QdllgCYAAD7xf.jpg
B0Qd7SMCQAALlVz.jpg

Min Ki so cute begging for mercy Yoon HeeB0Qe6XDCAAEcpCF.jpg
B0QfKlWCEAAMw-U.jpg
B0QfZE8CUAESubE.jpg

Searching in internet how to plant the cabbage. (Hahahaha, Hong Ki, what's the hole on your pants?)B0UMFroCMAIwtkT.jpg
cr. on pics

:)) :)) :))

Guest LadyAra

"Modern Farmer" Lee Hong-gi shocked to find out about Lee Honey

photo507236.jpg

SBS weekend drama "Modern Farmer" Lee Hong-gi was shocked to find out that his first love was an unmarried mom and the chief of a village.

Lee Min-ki (Lee Hong-gi) met his first love Kang Yoon-hee (Lee Honey) back at Hadurokri.

Previously, they had met at a funeral but they started off on the wrong foot as Yoon-hee broke Min-ki's sunglasses and ran off.

Min-ki met her again at Hadurokri. This time, he was running around in his underwear when he ran into Yoon-hee on her tractor.

Min-ki found out two things; Yoon-hee had a son and she was the chief of the village.

Min-ki said to himself, "She's the chief" out of shock. He was shocked again when she introduced him to her son saying, "This is my son. Who says you have to be married to have a child?"

Min-ki said to himself again, "My first love is the chief of the village and she's unmarried with a son..."

Meanwhile, "Modern Farmer" is a comedy drama about the members of a rock band taking up farming.

Source : www.osen.co.kr/articl... [more]

Archived