[Drama 2014] Misaeng, 미생

kaiskloset

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 23px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"“Misaeng” Releases Character Posters Referencing Original Webtoon

tvN‘s upcoming drama “Misaeng” released new character posters that reference the popular original source material.

In the new special posters created in collaboration with the original webtoon’s artist Yoon Tae Ho, each main character from the drama can be seen drawing themselves as they appear in the original comic.

Along with the images, each character poster has a famous quote from each character.

“Misaeng” is based on the famous webcomics of the same name that was serialized on Daum Webtoon. The original material became a huge hit for its honest depiction of corporate life.

“Misaeng” will premiere on October 17. It stars Im Si Wan of ZE:A, Kang Sora, and Lee Sung Min, among others.

Check out a teaser for the drama below.

Soompi news

class="content-title"ZE:A’s Siwan Says Star Empire May Have Played Hard to Get for His Casting in “Misaeng” siwan.jpg

At the October 6 press conference for tvN’s new Friday-Saturday drama “Misaeng,” ZE:A’s Siwan, actors Lee Sung Min, Kang So Ra, Kang Ha Neul, and others starring in the drama were in attendance to speak about their upcoming production.

During the press conference, a reporter asked about the casting process for the lineup, to which Siwan responded, “When I heard that ‘Misaeng’ was going to be made into a drama, I wanted to do it no matter what.”

With regards to PD Kim Won Suk’s statement earlier on, mentioning how it wasn’t easy to cast the lead actors, the ZE:A member shared, “It might have been because my agency (Star Empire) played hard to get [with the casting offer],” causing laughter.

Siwan continued to explain, “I had thoughts of wanting to do it from the very beginning. The message of ‘Misaeng’ that the director was thinking of was also the same as what I was thinking. It solidified my thoughts from ‘I want to do it’ to ‘I have to do it.’”

“Misaeng” is a drama based on the famous webtoon (cartoon/comic shared online) of the same name. The original source gained much popularity and became a huge hit due to its honest and realistic depiction of corporate life.

The drama will premiere this coming October 17 on tvN, so don’t miss out! Are you looking forward to it?

cre: soompi news

I posted and will post many photos and videos about Kang Sora at the Press conference also ...http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/2009321/kang-sora-%EA%B0%95%EC%86%8C%EB%9D%BC-%E5%A7%9C%E7%B4%A0%E6%8B%89-%E3%82%AB%E3%83%B3-%E3%82%BD%E3%83%A9-%E0%B8%84%E0%B8%B1%E0%B8%87-%E0%B9%82%E0%B8%8B%E0%B8%A3%E0%B8%B2-%D9%83%D8%A7%D9%86%D8%BA-%D8%B3%D9%88%D8%B1%D8%A7/p93

Archived