[ Variety ] Youth Over Flowers 꽃보다 청춘

fourleafclover said: Thanks for posting up the interview clips and the Daum commercials! I can't with Yoon Sang's giant hair steamer, and YHY's love affair with his llama (I didn't know it was female) and Lee Juck slapping YS upside the head. Thank you Na PD for putting these three together! *_*
I can't believe Aug 1st is finally here! I have to work all day tomorrow though, so I won't be able to watch the live stream. Sad. Hopefully by then there'll be Chinese subs and I can attempt to translate a few scenes if the Eng subs aren't out by then. 

• Replies 838
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If someone is interested in a live stream link ... I found one!!!! Just PM me :D 
The show starts with our ahjussis having interviews with the staffs ... not sure if this is post trip or not ( but most probably yeah ) 
201408012159778586_53db8f6431a45.jpg

We are on June 25 ( day of the depart ) and evil Na PD took them to a restaurant ... ahaha naive ahjussis don't suspect a thing XD :)) :)

ahahahahha they're  happily drinking beers when Na PD just threw the bomb ... they're going to Peru in 2 hours XDDDDDDDDDDD ( Hee Yeol in denial =)) =)) =)) =)) )   :   MENTAL BREAKDOWN
article.jpg

Yoo Hee Yeol panicks and call to his wife ¿? and ask to pack some panties =)) 
MQ3QKlC.jpg

On their way to the airport they're already discussing about money XD ... even tho they're smart they have a difficult moment with the peruvian current exchange lol 
these poor souls even had to make the hotel reservations on the plane XD I'm dying XD

smarts ahjussis will be always smart ... as soon as they landed in Lima they took a taxi after having a not so succesfull negotiation with the taxi driver XD ( from 80 soles to 50 ... but they were conned but that man argh ) ... he said he had no change so in the end they paid 80 soles tsk tsk 
vZeF5SN.jpg

LOL they arrive at the hostel ... the owner only speaks spanish XD and they can't understand a thing ahahahahahahha ... it's too funny to see Juck and the owner of the hostel talking in sign language =)) 
The hostel is a bit scary ... they want to take a shower and it's difficult just to ask for towels lol 

After all the conmotion Hee Yeol can finally take his shower XD .... he's fascinated with the hostel LMAO 
ahahaha they're shopping ... and Hee Yeol shows his new panties XDDDDDDDDD 
20140801231637_53dba1454a743_1.jpg

They go the Kennedy Park , aproaching the blonde girl from the first preview and asking here and there for the market kkk the way random people help them with the adress is just too epic XDDD 

They go to small restaurant and fall in love with the ceviche and lomo saltado :)
OkzVdT8.jpg

They go back to Kennedy park and spot a hostel : perfect chance to escape from the first hostel =)) aaaaaaahhh the stress to find a room with bathroom in a hostel for backpackers LOL 
Pervy Hee Yeol is happy ... pretty girls everywhere XD love how he jumps in excitement everytime he spots a pretty lady LOL he keeps : yeppuda , yeppudaaaaaa :)) :)
LMAO ... they keep looking for a hostel with a dorm w/ bathroom ... and Lee Juck explodes =)) 

After checking countless hostels they finally found one with 3 beds and a private bathroom .... Lee Juck was about to cry and you can feel all the stress =)) he did a great job taking care of the hostel problem .... he's definitely doing the hard work in the show since his english is better compared to Yoon Sang's and also cos he feels responsible of the hyungs 
201408012231778124_53dba25d749b3.jpg

The first episode ends with them at a restaurant ... 
ahaha I realy feel for Lee Juck he wanted to solve almost everything by himself XD ... he's such a good maknae ! 

‘Flowers’ takes on a youthful twist
31194249.jpg
Yoo Hee-yeol, Yoon Sang and Lee Juck, who are all in their 40s, are the stars of the new reality travel show “Youth Over Flowers,” the third in the “Flowers” series.

With conflicting work schedules, school activities and child care, it gets harder and harder to go on family vacations. But now it’s possible to experience not only one but two vacations from the comfort of your home through the new TV show “Youth Over Flowers.” 
As the title suggests, the tvN program is the third in the “Flowers” series by producer Na Young-seok. The producer previously gained recognition through “Grandpas Over Flowers” and “Sisters Over Flowers,” which took elderly actors and actresses on backpacking trips around Europe. 
This time the show takes a new twist as it divides the participants into two teams. 
The first is the Laos team comprising of Yoo Yeon-seok, Son Ho-jun and Baro of B1A4, who all starred in the hit TV series “Reply, 1994” and are in their 20s. 
Add on 20 years and you get the Peru team, which is made up of some of the nation’s best-loved and respected musicians: Lee Juk, Yoo Hee-yeol and Yoon Sang. 
The new “Flowers” could seem less impressive than previous seasons because it focuses on a younger demographic instead of actors in their 70s. 
At a press conference held on Monday, despite initial misgivings that viewers may have, Na said there are other elements that are introduced in the new season.
“When I first started with the ‘Grandpas’ series, the ‘Nuna’ [a respectful Korean word for older woman] series naturally followed, and after that I thought the series wouldn’t conclude ... not without a theme of youth included,” said Na. 
“Though younger people traveling is not as shocking, the audience can relate to the younger cast and think, ‘I was like that, too, at that age,’ or ‘I should be like that at that age.’
“There’s something all ages can relate to and there definitely are other shocking moments to entertain the audience,” Na continued.
Without giving too much away, Lee revealed a few shocking moments that will be aired. 
“I never knew Yoon Sang had such trouble going to the bathroom,” said Lee. “There are these daily trivial moments that show a different side of Yoon from how he is normally seen.” 
Meanwhile, Yoon said that he found it hard to keep up with his travel companion Yoo.
“I saw a very manly side of him. He has no trouble adjusting to time zones and runs around wherever we go. He doesn’t even get altitude sickness,” said Yoon. 
Jokes aside, the cast showed great admiration for one another and said they grew as people through taking part in the experience. 
“I didn’t care much about traveling, and in a way I was kind of closed off,” said Yoon.
“After I came back, I was so glad I went with these two friends. In a way we worry about the same things working for a similar genre in the music business, and we were able to talk honestly to one another while traveling.” 
Yoon also thanked the producers for making the trip possible.
The Laos team on the other had a more lighthearted experience.
“In my case, I fell for Yeon-seok. He takes care of you as if he were your mom,” said Son. 
“He gave me my toothbrush with toothpaste already on it and put my BB cream on for me. If I were a girl I think I could date him,” joked Son.
“I thought of Baro as a very bright younger brother, but I realized he has serious worries and thinks in depth,” said Yoo Yeon-seok about his co-star, who couldn’t make it to the press conference due to a scheduling conflict. 
The program premiers today at 9:50 p.m. on tvN.
Source : http://koreajoongangdaily.joins.com/news/article/Article.aspx?aid=2992823

Archived