[ Variety ] Youth Over Flowers 꽃보다 청춘

• Replies 838
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OMG ! I'm dying , this is just too daebak =)) =)) Team Peru ( and mascot ) scored their first CF deal :)) :)) and yes, our little llama is the main lead of the trio's new CF ( the brand is still a mistery ) lol
Mnet News followed them during the filming of the CF and they had a funny chat about the trip ... haha the Team Peru's mascot is a rising star in the entertainment and adversiting industries lolololol :)

I just can't with Yoon Sang ... and then Hee Yeol saying with aegyo voice to his new best friend : llama yahhhhh :)) :)
Credits to Mnet 

:)) :)
Son Ho Jun Says He Would Date Yoo Yeon Seok If He Was Woman
71916002.jpg

Son Ho Jun and Yoo Yeon Seok expressed their affections toward each other.
Son Ho Jun attended the press conference for tvN’s Youth Over Flowers on July 28 in Imperial Palace Seoul Hotel in Gangnam-gu and brought up Yoo Yeon Seok’s friendliness.
Son Ho Jun said, “I realized through the Laos trip that a must-have item on a trip is Yoo Yeon Seok. He would squeeze the toothpaste for me when I brushed my teeth. He was like that even when the camera was off. I would’ve dated him if Yeon Seok was a girl,” causing a round of laughter. 
Yoo Yeon Seok said, “I thought Ho Jun would eat well since he is from Jeolla province (which is famous for having good food). But he was rather picky with food. That’s what I found out,” then he said, “But he has an easy going personality, which I liked.”
Yoo Yeon Seok also shared, “I thought that B1A4′s Baro is always cheerful (through what I saw on ‘Reply 1994’) but through many conversations we had during the trip, I realized that he has his worries too, like others his age. When I saw him worrying about those things I realized that he is not always just bright.”
Son Ho Jun Says He Would Date Yoo Yeon Seok If He Was Woman
Then what was the most entertaining thing for the three men on the Laos trip?
Yoo Yeon Seok answered, “Sightseeing. When I thought about what makes our team better than the Peru team and I think since we were near the water, we could play in the water and there were more things to do… and there were more for us to see.”
Youth Over Flowers is a project between Na Young Seok and Shin Hyo Jung PD, featuring ‘40’s youth’ Yoon Sang, Yoo Hee Yeol and Lee Juck’s trip to Peru and ‘20’s youth’ Yoo Yeon Seok, Son Ho Jun and Baro’s trip to Laos, over eight episodes.
The first episode is set to air on August 1 at 9:50 p.m. (KST).
Source : http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/71916/sonhojun-praises-yooyeonseok-during-press-conference

Archived