[ Variety ] Youth Over Flowers 꽃보다 청춘

^ amazing !!! daebak D: Thank u so much, chingu :-)  
wow , Yoon Sang .... I'm surprised , he doesn't have a picky personality ( I think he felt embarrased to ask to change the rooms the first time ) but just like Juck says he's really difficult to understand o_o  to the point to make you feel stressed and frustrated ... hahaha no wonder Juck lost his temper and Hee Yeol just kept laughing at the situation in despair :)) :)) he knew that he was also going to explode! Hee Yeol n Sang's personalities are definitely the perfect opposite ~~~ #uhoh 
The captions were on point ..... hahha suspecting a prank / hidden camera!!  =)) I'm glad Juck considered that crazy probability ( even tho there was no hidden camera ) cos he was already alerted of how crazy Na PD n his staff can be so he won't be an easy target for his evil tricks anymore . 
kkkk and the first part XD Hee Yeol is really a bussiness man =)) if not why proposing Jae Hyung ? man , he's famous for having quite an UNIQUE personality , I know they must be good friends but I'm sure Jae Hyung wasn't the best option among his friends to take a trip to another continent .... I have the feeling he was trying to help Jae Hyung to be casted since HY is his boss in Antenna Music kkk 
Muchas gracias , amiga!  ^.^ 

• Replies 838
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He mentioned Shin Dong-yup too (sorry, I misspelled in my translation). I didn't even know they were good friends, I wonder if that's also a business/entertainment move. I have a feeling Hee Yeol's really good friends aren't great on TV. Hehehe.
I guess we'll find out why Yoon Sang was picky about the bathroom later. LJ will be able to understand him better, Yoon Sang looks like the sensitive type, while Hee Yeol, in LJ's words, "Even though he doesn't look like it, he's a namja." 100%!

fourleafclover said: He mentioned Shin Dong-yup too (sorry, I misspelled in my translation). I didn't even know they were good friends, I wonder if that's also a business/entertainment move. I have a feeling Hee Yeol's really good friends aren't great on TV. Hehehe.
I guess we'll find out why Yoon Sang was picky about the bathroom later. LJ will be able to understand him better, Yoon Sang looks like the sensitive type, while Hee Yeol, in LJ's words, "Even though he doesn't look like it, he's a namja." 100%!

arghhhh the live stream betrayed me ... it's lagging so badly today! T_T but at least caught few minutes of them at the bar suffering for the korean disaster in the match with Belgium T_T poor Hee Yeol didn't care about the camera and kept drinking beer LOL :(
They also went to Larcomar ( a very famous dept store here ) and kept playing in front of the beach =)
 TdnOWmn.jpg 
They're back on their dorm and talking about pervy stuff =)) 

wait ... previews of the hidden camera  ... Na PD left without them ( he just left a letter LMAO ) !!!! =)) =)) =)) they're by themselves( and their respective VJs ) ahahahahha :)) :)) Juck was right : those people are insane ! 
VuoeVQt.png

They're leaving Lima and  got the best seats in the bus on their way to Ica ( Nazca ) ... they keep seeing the beach  and desert on the route :)

It's so sad to see them doing everything by themselves =)) even adjusting details with the tourism agency :)) Na PD is really EVIL!!!  =))
They're finally in the desert of Huacachina .... and doing SAND BOARD!!! haha the way Juck screams :)) :)) his 2 hyungs looked way more cool than him XD 
uZqrYX1.jpg

They're literally playing like kids on the sand :) jumping and running until the night 
Ux0fmg2.jpg
image_readtop_2014_1078898_1407506769147

:x :x :x Yoon Sang's kids look just like him 
hVJPY9h.jpg

Can I say how much I loved the way they used Juck's song RUN ACROSS THE SKY for the scenes in the desert  ♥
fKLu9fu.jpg

@ Nate
End of episode 2 .... They're arriving to a small airport ... they're going to take a plane to observe the famous Nazca Lines  :)

.... and leader Hee Yeol appears once again in Cuzco :
3b7cH5U.jpg

@ Nate 

hull ..... the official web is updating even the BGM of the show !!!! LOVE THIS!!!They're sharing the songs from some of the scenes .... awesome idea :x :x :x

EPISODE 1 

평균 연령 44세,불혹을 넘긴 '아저씨'들의페루 배낭여행기! 신비의 땅 페루에서 펼쳐지는뮤지션 윤상, 유희열, 이적의 초경량 빈손 배낭여행기가드디어 시작되었습니다!      BGM과 함께하는 리뷰 시작합니다~!         1.jpg  사전모임 장소에 모인 꽃청춘 멤버들!비행기표를 받아보는데... 오늘 떠난다구?! 김치찌개 먹다가 떠나게 된 이들!눈 앞이 깜깜~ 앞길이 막막~(그래도 상비약은 챙기기)       BGM♬ 윤상 - 이별의 그늘 floweryoungboy_ep01(RE).mp4_20140807_181242.242.jpg  매니저와도 안녕♬빠이 짜이찌엔~♩ 
floweryoungboy_ep01(RE).mp4_20140807_181303.848.jpg  용돈 5817솔(하루 용돈 10만원)가지고 떠나는 페루 여행 총 30시간 비행!!     BGM♬ Alexandre Desplat - Mr.Moustafa 2.jpg  비행하면서 벌어진 수다뭐지... 미용실 멤버 같은 이들의 수다는...?    BGM♬ 토이 - 스케치북 3.jpg   모두 잠든 시간...홀로 여행책을 들여다보는 희열    floweryoungboy_ep01(RE).mp4_20140807_183942.767.jpg  무심한 듯 보이지만 실제로는세심하게 잘 챙기는 희열      BGM♬ 전기뱀장어 - 술래잡기 4.jpg 페루에 도착해 숙소로 가는 택시 안.택시 기사에게 페루의 이것저것을 물어보다!    floweryoungboy_ep01(RE).mp4_20140807_184243.431.jpg  페루에 오자마자 희열이 기분 좋은 이유는..?마음의 부담이 전혀 없는 사람들과 여행을 떠났기 때문에      BGM♬ 이적 - 거짓말 거짓말 거짓말 5.jpg  어딘가 듬직했던 택시 기사..하지만 잔돈이 없다는 이유로흥정했던 가격보다 더 비싼 요금을 받아버리는! 믿었던 기사에게 배신감을 느끼는 이적    BGM♬ Alexandre Desplat - The new lobby boy 6.jpg 숙소 도착!희열이 비행기 출발 전 급하게 예약한숙소는 하루에 7000원 짜리 도미토리 였다는... 편의점에 가기위해말도 안통하는 주인장과 몸짓의 대화를나누는 이적    BGM♬ 딕펑스 - 소울메이트 7.jpg 가을 날씨에 찬물이 나오는 샤워실에서샤워를 하는 세 사람         
floweryoungboy_ep01(RE).mp4_20140807_191851.767.jpg 다음 날 아침,우연히 희열의 카드를 주운 제작진분명히 압수했는데 카드는 어디서? 알고보니 카드 한 장을 몰래 빼놨다는... 어디서 본 것 같다 했더니'꽃할배' 짐꾼 서지니에게 배운 거군요      BGM♬ 토이 - 그럴 때마다 8.jpg  페루는 과연 어떤 모습일까?여행을 시작하는 세 사람    BGM♬ 가을방학 - 속아도 꿈결 9.jpg 필요한 것들을 사기 위해시장에 가기로 한 세 사람 길을 물어봐도 꼭 이쁜 여자에게♥ 돌고 돌아 시장(메르까도)에 도착!      BGM♬ 하하 - 너는 내 운명 floweryoungboy_ep01(RE).mp4_20140807_192245.956.jpg 적총무를 위한 운명의 동전지갑도 사고~   BGM♬ 소녀시대, 윤상 - 랄랄라  floweryoungboy_ep01(RE).mp4_20140807_192321.727.jpg 식당에 들른 세 사람 페루의 일등 보양식 세비체라고 아시나요? 새콤매콤한 해물에고구마와 옥수수를 곁들여 먹는세비체!    floweryoungboy_ep01(RE).mp4_20140807_192423.769.jpg 후식으로 주스타임까지 가지는데!    
BGM♬ Woody Allen - Wild man blues 10.jpg 숙소를 찾다가 들어간게스트하우스 '플라잉독' 윤상이 원하는 화장실 딸린 방을 찾기위해두번이나 플라잉독을 왔다 갔다~ 결국 침대 세개, 화장실까지 딸린 방을 찾는데...     BGM♬ 가인 - 돌이킬 수 없는 11.jpg 무심코 건낸 윤상의 한 마디에속이 상한 이적 둘 사이에 냉랭한 기류가 감싸는데...!      BGM♬ 윤상, 토이 - 우리는 어쩌면 만약에 
12.jpg 이번 주! 어색한 저녁 식사에서 이적을 울게 만든 윤상의 비밀은?!    8월 8일 밤 9시 50분에방송됩니다!
Source : http://program.interest.me/tvn/floweryoungboy/18/Board/View?b_seq=1

EPISODE 2 

BGM과 함께하는 리뷰 시작합니다~!      BGM♬ 루시드 폴 - 바람, 어디에서 부는지 꽃청춘 2회 가편.wmv_20140808_163304.096.jpg  페루에서의 두번째 날,입을 옷을 사러 홀로 산책을 나선 윤상    꽃청춘 2회 가편.wmv_20140808_163628.036.jpg  숙소로 돌아와 희열, 이적과 함께월드컵 경기 시청중 전날 숙소에서의 일로어색한 분위기가 감도는데...    1.jpg  저녁식사에서20년이 넘도록 밝히지 않았던자신의 비밀을 털어놓는 윤상 이적.. 끝내 눈물을 보이다      BGM♬ Oasis - Whatever 
 2.jpg
버스를 타고낭만적인 사막 도시 와카치나 도착!사막의 오아시스에 발을 담군기분은 어떨까요?      BGM♬ 자전거를 탄 풍경 - 보물 3.jpg  황금빛 사막에서 신이 난 꽃청춘들마구잡이로 달리다!     BGM♬ james Last - Der EinsameHirte  4.jpg    저 언덕의 사람들은 뭐지? 샌드보딩을 즐기는 중!샌드보딩 탑승 전 비장한 표정을 짓는 윤소녀     BGM♬ 윤상 - 달리기  꽃청춘 2회 가편.wmv_20140808_183923.531.jpg  귀차니즘을 달고 살던 윤상그런데 제일 신났다.    BGM♬ 페퍼톤즈 - 세계정복  5.jpg  내가 꽃청춘이다!!샌드 보딩으로 세계정복 나선 유희열선홍빛 잇몸이 유난히 빛나고.     BGM♬ 이적 - 이십년이 지난 뒤 
6.jpg
  바다, 산이 아닌사막에서 석양을 감상하는 꽃청춘들 '적상열 청춘'우린 아직 청춘이다!      BGM♬ Jason Mraz - Best friend 7.jpg
역시 여행지에서의 묘미는 맥주! 캬~음악에 대한 이야기를 나누는 이들윤상에 대해 존경심을 가지고 있는 이적과, 유희열 윤소녀는 역시 뮤지션이였다.  8.jpg  세월이 지나도 변함없는 그들You're my best friend♬     BGM♬ 버스커 버스커 - 봄바람  꽃청춘 2회 가편.wmv_20140808_191440.933.jpg
숙소로 향하며오늘 여행에 대해 한마디씩!윤상 "오늘 완전 짱이였어~~~"          9.jpg   다음 날 아침,제작진이 남기고 간 편지 12시간동안 자유를 드리겠습니다.나스카로 오세요 잉?    과연 그들의 여행은....!! Source : http://program.interest.me/tvn/floweryoungboy/18/Board/View?b_seq=3

Archived