[ Variety ] Youth Over Flowers 꽃보다 청춘

the boys updated their SNS with a photo of their friendship bracelets 
Yoo Yeon Seok's Instagram update :

tumblr_n8lyf9Vrhm1to9y0zo1_1280.png

Son Ho Jun's Tweet :
tumblr_n8lyf9Vrhm1to9y0zo2_r2_1280.jpg

Trans of Son Ho Jun’s tweet: 

@likesun12 : Friendship bracelets with Yeon Seokie and Baro!! ❤️White - Yeon SeokBlue - BaroOrange - Me^^

• Replies 838
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Shin PD reveals the way he's involved with this production .... and seems like yep, he also went to Laos with the crew 
Interviews with Newsen : 
http://m.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=201407141045503110
http://m.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=201407141123033110
If someone can help us with a brief resume of the interview  ... that would be awesome ( and greatly apreciated ) 

Dramabeans staff translated the most important parts of the interview with Shin PD :-) .... what a cute interview and how adorable he is , he went to the trip because of his kids :)) love you Shin Won Ho , you're the best! <3
Kids will be kids on Youths Over Flowers
YouthOverFlowers21.jpg
Both the casts of Na PD’s next travel variety show Youths Over Flowers have returned from their trips, looking every bit the eager tourists, decked out in clothes from the countries they just visited. I wish I could say they also looked cool while doing so, but that would be lying. I know, who watches variety shows to see people looking cool? Still, I might pay someone not to see Chilbongie wearing those pants ever again. Upon returning with Yoo Yeon-seok, Sohn Ho-joon, and Baro, Answer Me 1994’s PD Shin Won-ho gave a short interview about going along on the trip, the boys, and his return to Na PD’s team and variety.
The somewhat unconventional (and totally sneaky) format of this next installment of the Over Flowers variety franchise has two casts on two entirely separate trips — the fortysomething musician team of Yoon Sang, Yoo Hee-yeol, and Lee Juck who went to Peru and returned recently, and then the Answer Me boys who just returned from Laos on July 14. The Peru cast was surprised with a trip the day of their departure, after which Na PD repeatedly told the press there would be no more cast members, and then the Laos cast was conned into getting on a plane last week without notice. Hee.
PD Shin Won-ho, director of the Answer Me franchise, was invited to go along on the Laos trip, which sparked a lot of questions about his possible return to variety. (He’s part of the old crew who all worked together on 1 Night 2 Days, including writer Lee Woo-jung.) Shin: “I only went to play a small role as a helper. Na PD and PD Shin Hyo-jung told me to go so I went. I was practically just a messenger. I went because these guys are new to variety and we were worried that they would be awkward, but that turned out to be an undue worry. I ended up being luggage.”
About the boys: “Kids are definitely kids. They had overwhelming energy… It was really different seeing these guys in variety and not as actors. When we were doing the drama, I thought they were quite mature. But now that they’ve gotten out of those characters’ clothes and returned to their true selves, they’re really young kids. It was really different from Grandpas Over Flowers, and the staff said so too. The physical intensity was different, enough so that the staff struggled.”
YouthOverFlowers11.jpg
Read more at : http://www.dramabeans.com/2014/07/kids-will-be-kids-on-youths-over-flowers/

@the girl who! i don't see anything wrong with Yoo Yeon Seok pants. Anyhow, it's laos traditional costumes. I found it ethnic since in my country Indonesia, there are some tribes wearing those kind of costumes.
Also it's about trip, the cast will enjoy the trips as they still young, playfull compare to the ahjussi team :))Can't wait for it's air.
And thank you for starting this thread :x

SamShop Watch said: @the girl who! i don't see anything wrong with Yoo Yeon Seok pants. Anyhow, it's laos traditional costumes. I found it ethnic since in my country Indonesia, there are some tribes wearing those kind of costumes.
Also it's about trip, the cast will enjoy the trips as they still young, playfull compare to the ahjussi team :))Can't wait for it's air.
And thank you for starting this thread :x

did i seems to be offended you? sorry my mistake, i'm just referring to the article that you post erlier from DB. one of the line says about chilbong pants. the girl who! said: Dramabeans staff translated the most important parts of the interview with Shin PD :-) .... what a cute interview and how adorable he is , he went to the trip because of his kids :)) love you Shin Won Ho , you're the best! <3
Kids will be kids on Youths Over Flowers
YouthOverFlowers21.jpg
Both the casts of Na PD’s next travel variety show Youths Over Flowers have returned from their trips, looking every bit the eager tourists, decked out in clothes from the countries they just visited. I wish I could say they also looked cool while doing so, but that would be lying. I know, who watches variety shows to see people looking cool? Still, I might pay someone not to see Chilbongie wearing those pants ever again. Upon returning with Yoo Yeon-seok, Sohn Ho-joon, and Baro, Answer Me 1994’s PD Shin Won-ho gave a short interview about going along on the trip, the boys, and his return to Na PD’s team and variety.
The somewhat unconventional (and totally sneaky) format of this next installment of the Over Flowers variety franchise has two casts on two entirely separate trips — the fortysomething musician team of Yoon Sang, Yoo Hee-yeol, and Lee Juck who went to Peru and returned recently, and then the Answer Me boys who just returned from Laos on July 14. The Peru cast was surprised with a trip the day of their departure, after which Na PD repeatedly told the press there would be no more cast members, and then the Laos cast was conned into getting on a plane last week without notice. Hee.
PD Shin Won-ho, director of the Answer Me franchise, was invited to go along on the Laos trip, which sparked a lot of questions about his possible return to variety. (He’s part of the old crew who all worked together on 1 Night 2 Days, including writer Lee Woo-jung.) Shin: “I only went to play a small role as a helper. Na PD and PD Shin Hyo-jung told me to go so I went. I was practically just a messenger. I went because these guys are new to variety and we were worried that they would be awkward, but that turned out to be an undue worry. I ended up being luggage.”
About the boys: “Kids are definitely kids. They had overwhelming energy… It was really different seeing these guys in variety and not as actors. When we were doing the drama, I thought they were quite mature. But now that they’ve gotten out of those characters’ clothes and returned to their true selves, they’re really young kids. It was really different from Grandpas Over Flowers, and the staff said so too. The physical intensity was different, enough so that the staff struggled.”
YouthOverFlowers11.jpg
Read more at : http://www.dramabeans.com/2014/07/kids-will-be-kids-on-youths-over-flowers/

^ it's okay and u didn't  offend me but I think it was better to clear any probable missunderstanding ... so no problem . 
About the ahjussi team you don't have to worry about them at all , since they have a long record of tv appearances together I think I'll post some of them here ( even tho most of them there aren't subbed ) so many ppl would have the chance to see the interactions between the cute and shy Yoon Sang and the perverts and funny Lee Juck and Yoo Hee Yeol :-) 

@star2010 Thanks for sharing all the pictures!! my eyes were blinded for few seconds, not because they look much like happy tourists, but more because of the shining BB or CC cream they heavily put on. Sparkling shining whatever.. hahahahahah...

Nevertheless, I am loving YYS's airport look. He went on with his white t-shirt trademark and made it works. So when YOF FB mentions about a particular someone looks like Aladdin, my safest bet goes directly to YYS. Then bam!! I saw one picture of aladdin in his prince outfit (not the peasant one), compare it YYS airport pic and I couldn't agree more.

Let me introduce you to my Prince Yoo "Aladdin" Yeon Seok

princeyys.png

Your highness, can't wait to spread rainbow carpet to welcome you in August.. *smoochies*

2 of the perviest men in korean entertainment industry in action ( how can Lee Juck deny his pervy insticts =)) MAKES.NO.SENSE ) .... and enjoying hitting themselves with a whip :)) :)) :)) ( the way Hee Yeol screams in satisfaction when Juck hits him is DA BEST =)) ) 

poor John Park XD ... he was a victim here , he was so scared of those crazy hyungs :)

the part with the red shoes is just too crazy .... Hee Yeol is insanely funny and pervy XD 
Credits to the uploaders

the girl who! said: 2 of the perviest men in korean entertainment industry in action ( how can Lee Juck deny his pervy insticts =)) MAKES.NO.SENSE ) .... and enjoying hitting themselves with a whip :)) :)) :)) ( the way Hee Yeol screams in satisfaction when Juck hits him is DA BEST =)) ) 

poor John Park XD ... he was a victim here , he was so scared of those crazy hyungs :)

the part with the red shoes is just too crazy .... Hee Yeol is insanely funny and pervy XD 
Credits to the uploaders

Guest doobidoobido

tannik said: rynn_peace said: Aww reunion for fellow ciders and chilbongers.. @kaylanurul‌ @lunagal @yen @mrs_d @mario_kam‌ @kepogee‌ @day_dreamer‌ @moritafan‌ @paradicez‌ @sara2908‌ @star2010‌ who else again who wanna join? :D

fourleafclover said: the girl who! said: 2 of the perviest men in korean entertainment industry in action ( how can Lee Juck deny his pervy insticts =)) MAKES.NO.SENSE ) .... and enjoying hitting themselves with a whip :)) :)) :)) ( the way Hee Yeol screams in satisfaction when Juck hits him is DA BEST =)) ) 

Credits to the uploaders

@dasherella‌

Yes bbgirl... all the unnies and dongsaengs are here.

The boys' airport wear home cracked me up, but they sure looked comfortable and breezy. AND! NO CROCS.

THAT, my darlings, is something to be celebrated.

August can't come fast enough.

aaaaaaaaaaaahhhh just saw the teaser on FB .... ah OMFG !!! It's beyond my expectations!!! THEY WENT TO THE OASIS ... THEY WENT THEY WENT!!!!!!!!!! * doing the happy dance right now!!!! * <:-P <:-P <:-P
Already dying to see the weak king Hee Yeol playing in the desert!
And then Machupicchu and the Andes ♥ ♥ ... even the salineras!!!!! o_o ... my country is beautiful T_T really beautiful :((

Archived