[ Variety ] Youth Over Flowers 꽃보다 청춘

fourleafclover said: the girl who! said: [ INFO ] According to beasia.net aside from Lima and Cuzco the crew also filmed in Ica ^^ 
Ica is a city located at the south of Lima , it's basically a desert and its 3 most famous attractions are the Paracas Islands ,  " Lineas of Nazca " and the " Huacachina Oasis " ... wonder wich of these three locations was selected for the filming ... I really hope they filmed at the oasis , I was there 4 years ago and it's so beautiful T_T 
I'm not surprised they filmed in Ica since this city is only 3 hours ( by car )  from Lima and you must pass this city if you are on your way to Cuzco ... even tho it takes almost 18 hours to arrive to Cuzco seems like they decided to go by car in order to enjoy the beauty of the route :-) and I'm telling you girls, the view is seriously breathtaking .... in those 18 hours you'll see the sea , the desert , the countryside and the most beautiful mountains and lakes u can imagine :-)  

• Replies 838
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Osen released a 2nd interview with Na PD today ( hopefully someone who knows korean can help us with a brief translation T_T please ) .... here's the link :  
http://m.media.daum.net/m/entertain/newsview/20140706073203784
About the first interview .... it was really short ( on the day of their arrival ) and he basically mentioned two things : 
- This was the first trip wich emphatized the backpacking feeling / experience ... the viewers will able to enjoy a funny trip between friends and receive a message from the experience :-) 
- Peru was one of the first - if not the first - option for the Flower series but they pushed the trip since they realized it was going to be too difficult for the grandpas and noonas .... that's why after the succes of the show they finally were able to film a season here with ppl who can resist the hardships of the trip :)) :)

the girl who! said:- Peru was one of the first - if not the first - option for the Flower series but they pushed the trip since they realized it was going to be too difficult for the grandpas and noonas .... that's why after the succes of the show they finally were able to film a season here with ppl who can resist the hardships of the trip :)) :)

fourleafclover

said:

the girl who!

said:

- Peru was one of the first - if not the first - option for the Flower series but they pushed the trip since they realized it was going to be too difficult for the grandpas and noonas .... that's why after the succes of the show they finally were able to film a season here with ppl who can resist the hardships of the trip :)) :)

awwww Lee Juck just tweeted ..... #Perusequels :))
비몽사몽.. 자다 깨다.. 페루 후유증
Credits : jucklee @ twitter
EDIT:  Is it okay to fangirl here ? =)) ... Juck oppa replied my tweet!!! :)) :)) He even wrote thank u in spanish :)
Gracias . It was fantastic ^^ 

Announcing the flower boys trio who will take over the baton for "Youth Over Flowers"
*drum rolls*
tumblr_n8c80hk6lo1to9y0zo1_1280.jpg

YOO YEON SEOK, SON HO JUN and B1A4's BARO !!!
The boys departed to Laos just now. Here are the photos of the gorgeous and youthful new trio in airport:
tumblr_n8c8e7Ywj01to9y0zo1_500.jpg
2014070718590593231_1.jpg

Guest lunagal

According to this article http://m.news.naver.com/read.nhn?sid1=106&oid=213&aid=0000508550None of the 3 guys were told that they were going to be part of "Youth over Flowers" until they arrived at the airport.
Also that article seems to suggest that Shin Won Ho PD, (from Reply 1994 and Reply 1997 fame) will be also accompanying them.
3kmUhNv.pngGa8UeWg.png
Just from this pic, they all look so befuddled, and looks like Yeon Seok is gonna act as the hyung and take charge. LOL
I'm so excited!!!! Can't wait til August!!!
My 3 beautiful R1994 boys!!! Ack! Can't wait for the bromance and the bickering hahahahahahaha

I am way too excited for this. Seeing these guys together again. And under crazy conditions and with Na PD at the helm. It's gonna be awesome.

Yeon Seok-ssi does look like he will take on the authoritative role though. Yes!

BARO, SON HO JOON & YOO YEON SEOK JOIN TVN'S NEW SHOW 'YOUTH OVER FLOWERS'
id5UDFhfiQKcd.jpg
At Incheon airport heading to Laos
Youth Over Flowers is a travelling program and another version of tvN’s popular entertainment programs “Over Flowers” series (it already had “Noona Over Flowers” & “Grandpa Over Flowers”).
The total 6 cast (including Baro) are divided into 2 teams 20s and 40s. The 20s team consist of Baro and his fellow reply 1994 cast, Son Ho Joon & Yoo Yeon Seok.
They’ll discover the potential of the destination country with some missiony the well-known PD, Na PD. The first episode is expected to be aired soon on August 2014!
Read more at Omona They Didnt: http://omonatheydidnt.livejournal.com/13607751.html#ixzz36nTzDu2X

“REPLY 1994″ MEETS THE “OVER FLOWERS” FRANCHISE IN “YOUTH OVER FLOWERS
Reply 1994 fans who were missing the cast need not cry any longer. The actors who played the sweet, determined Chil Bong (Yoo Yeon Seok), playful flirt Haitai (Son Ho Jun) and innocent, confused Bing Grae (Baro) are reuniting for the next installment of  tvN”s smash hit travel series called Youth Over Flowers. We previously got Grandpas Over Flowers  then Noonas Over Flowers. Does that mean that the final installment will be Babies Over Flowers?
The cast will consist of six members. The first group (Yoon Sang, Yoo Hee Yeol, Lee Juck) set out for Peru in June. On July 7th, our Reply group headed to Laos. And like for the other cast members, they didn’t know that they’d be appearing on the program till they got to the airport. So this should be a lot of fun. LOL.
In addition, it appears that Reply 1994‘s PD, Shin Won Ho will also be appearing.

The only variety show I consistently watch is Happy Together so I don’t know if I’ll be watching this but I’m sure that this news will make tons of people happy.
The series will debut in August.zLCCXDA.jpg
RwEVKiZ.jpg
credit http://couch-kimchi.com/2014/07/07/reply-1994-meets-the-over-flowers-franchise-in-youth-over-flowers/

Aiissshhh, I wish they had also gotten the rest of the AM94 guys, I do need my Kim SingKyun and JungWoo... all those 5 adorable, lovable and awesometastic guys together again!!!!THAT would have been the best and sweetest eye candy EVER... 

but I guess Na PDis sadistic that way, he gives you half the bone and all I wanna do is chew hoping for more delicious awesomeness...

but hey, having these guys is plenty amazing and awesome in itself already!

I guess all I can say is that:so now we have the stage, we also have all our players... or do we?  hehehehe(Kim Sung Kyun? Jung Woo? maybe next season?)
I guess the only question left now is...What's the game and what are the rules?knowing Na PD: the rules are bendable, breakable and all sorts of springy to the tune of Na PD...cause they are in Na PD world now...
But then we also have shin PD...
hehehehe.This is gonna be so giddylicious interesting...
and one hell of a ride...

SO let the games begin!!!

@czakhareina ... too bad Kim Sung Kyun n Jung Woo are busy filming their movies ( but even if he'd be free I doubt Jung Woo've accepted this show cos he said months ago that he feels uncomfortable doing this kind of variety shows  ... he already rejected the offer to join Laws of the Jungle T_T in February ) 
So I'm just hoping for a cameo via phone :)) they're all buddies so I'll wait for a nice surprise ..
Still in cloud 9 with the news of Shin PD =)) .... it feels like a dream seeing him n Lee Woo Jung writernim doing variety together after 4 years! ahhh my dynamic duo :x

Here are a video and a photo of the "genuine flower youths"  (lol) from instagram 
Edit : weird, the embedded photo / video show on the reply box but not in the comment? Hmmm. 
Anyway, let's do this manually. 
191316_900.jpgcredits to bombom0202 on instagram

And here is the link to the fancam of them at the airport : dosdlfkd on instagram
cute cute cute

Archived