Jump to content

[ Variety ] Youth Over Flowers 꽃보다 청춘


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 838
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Na PD confirmed that he tried to cast R1994's Jung Woo , unfortunately he couldn t make it because of the filming of his movie C'est Si Bon . 
Source : http://media.daum.net/entertain/star/newsview?newsid=20140708115005077 & http://media.daum.net/entertain/star/newsview?newsid=20140708115005077

Link to post
Share on other sites

Answer Me, Youths Over Flowersby javabeans 

Trust evil genius Na PD (Grandpas Over Flowers, 1N2D) to trick us yet again! He’d initially kidnapped a trio of musicians (and variety regulars) for his new backpacking variety program Youths Over Flowers, giving the title a tongue-in-cheek twist since Yoon Sang, Yoo Hee-yeol, and Lee Juck are all fortysomething and more appropriately ajusshis than youths.

But he made’s good on the literal version of the name by taking another trio for Part 2 of this journey, and it’s quite a score with three of the It Boys of the day: Yoo Yeon-seok, Sohn Ho-joon, and Baro, all of whom hit it big with their drama Answer Me 1994

Read More at Dramabeans

Link to post
Share on other sites


the girl who! said:Na PD confirmed that he tried to cast R1994's Jung Woo , unfortunately he couldn t make it because of the filming of his movie C'est Si Bon . Source : http://media.daum.net/entertain/star/newsview?newsid=20140708115005077 & http://media.daum.net/entertain/star/newsview?newsid=20140708115005077






---------------------------------and  now I am double sad hearing that Jungwoo would have been cast.... they could have brought in Kim SungKyun, but then again, he is also quite busy with movies....
BUT anyway with these three plus SHin PD... I think that is already good. way good... 

lastly dream team is here: Na PD, writer Lee and Shin PD!!! it is like the reunion of the previous genius that is 1n2d people!!
Link to post
Share on other sites

Baro have so many fans in Laos, a lot of them were waiting for him at the airport! And here is a fancam of them in Vientiane Airport. (YYS being so sweet for picking up the fallen autographed(?) paper, wanting to return it to the owner in the midst of the chaos, haha) 

[CLICK] FANCAM OF FLOWER YOUTHS IN VIENTIANE AIRPORT by Bébé Chanthavongsa  
Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest doobidoobido

OMG!
This is great news I actually thought we were being trolled!!!

Yay for the beloved 'youth' lol!! Can't wait to watch it!!

Baro-yah, Yeonseok Oppa, HoJoon Oppa <3

Link to post
Share on other sites

czakhareina said:

the girl who! said:Na PD confirmed that he tried to cast R1994's Jung Woo , unfortunately he couldn t make it because of the filming of his movie C'est Si Bon . Source : http://media.daum.net/entertain/star/newsview?newsid=20140708115005077 & http://media.daum.net/entertain/star/newsview?newsid=20140708115005077






---------------------------------and  now I am double sad hearing that Jungwoo would have been cast.... they could have brought in Kim SungKyun, but then again, he is also quite busy with movies....
BUT anyway with these three plus SHin PD... I think that is already good. way good... 

lastly dream team is here: Na PD, writer Lee and Shin PD!!! it is like the reunion of the previous genius that is 1n2d people!!
Link to post
Share on other sites

'Reply 1994's Baro, Son Ho Joon, and Yoo Yun Suk embark on a trip for 'Youth Over Flowers'
Baro-yoo-yun-suk-son-ho-joon_1404744643_af_org.jpg
tvN is starting off their third backpacking project 'Youth Over Flowers,' following in the footsteps of their previous two, 'Grandpas Over Flowers' and 'Noonas Over Flowers.' It was revealed earlier that Yoo Hee Yeol, Lee Juk, and Yoon Sang embarked on a trip to Peru for filming, but there's more!  Another team made a surprise departure from South Korea.  
On July 7, tvN revealed that another team composing of the actors from tvN's popular drama 'Reply 1994' have been confirmed and left for Laos on July 7.  The members are B1A4's Baro, Son Ho Joon, and Yoo Yun Suk. 
Producer Shin Hyo Jung stated, "Close middle-aged friends Yoo Hee Yeol, Lee Juk, and Yoon Sang will show a 'best friend chemistry' that has accumulated for over twenty years while Baro, Son Ho Joon, and Yoo Yun Suk will show a 'fresh chemistry' as high powered youths."
The three 'Reply 1994' co-stars kept close in touch even after the drama, but this will be their first time going on vacation together!  This variety program will allow the audience to see the youth among the two teams in Peru and Laos.    
It will start airing in August for those who lived the other two variety programs and/or are feeling some 'Reply 1994' withdrawal!
Source : http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/07/reply-1994s-baro-son-ho-joon-and-yoo-yun-suk-embark-on-a-trip-for-youth-over-flowers

Link to post
Share on other sites

i m waiting to see them "bully" Baro  >

:)

What if baro is the one who will "bully" his hyungs?? One leader Hyung calls yoo yeon seok seems to be the over-protective Hyung. So instead bullying him, Maknae will tell Hyung to do this and that for him with Aegyo. Wekekekke

Middle Hyung is the one that will most likely bully both leader Hyung and Maknae for his own comfort. His name is ho jun

LOL the scenario in my head ;p

Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm so excited!!! Look the airport photos, Yeon Seok oppa walked like a boss hahahaha no I mean like a seonbae who take care his hoobae.

:D

Can't wait till day Na PD call him halbae yoo and his two beloved ducklings! Kekekeke

In the photo shared by @tag_traumer we can see that he is like the leader of the pack. Waking before them while checking travel books all the way through. Stop being an adorable scholar yeonseokkie! Enjoy your trip and ditch that book... Hahhahahha

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest chappykoo

cant wait for thetrio bromance lololol
expect:1. skinship between SHJ and YYS2. another surprise kiss from YYS to lovely maknae lolololol

tumblr_myk54nRBre1swuhreo4_250.gif
127650_original.gif

eyyy, this hyung is really...tsk tsk
anyway im really looking forward for this variety shows... these guys are the real flower youths huhuhu...

Link to post
Share on other sites

the girl who!

said:


yup , it's a pity but hope Jung Woo takes this bad timing as an opportunity to cure his aversion for variety shows

:)


Even tho I love the 3 cuties .... what I'm really anticipating from this Laos trip is the alternative trio , the evil masterminds together =)) ahhh Shin PD , Na PD n writer Lee .... they're the elite who are ruling the variety n drama industries in the last years

:)

) I can't wait to see their interactions after many years :-) 


btw, hope to hear more of the youth not so youth cast .... the production team need to share few pics of them in Cuzco :x 

Link to post
Share on other sites

czakhareina said:

the girl who!

said:


yup , it's a pity but hope Jung Woo takes this bad timing as an opportunity to cure his aversion for variety shows

:)


Even tho I love the 3 cuties .... what I'm really anticipating from this Laos trip is the alternative trio , the evil masterminds together =)) ahhh Shin PD , Na PD n writer Lee .... they're the elite who are ruling the variety n drama industries in the last years

:)

) I can't wait to see their interactions after many years :-) 


btw, hope to hear more of the youth not so youth cast .... the production team need to share few pics of them in Cuzco :x 

Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm so excited and glad that these 3 flower boys are going to be on a variety show together!

YAYYYYYYY! <:-P

MEEE TOOOOOOO

THIS IS THE VARIETY THAT HE WANTED AND WE WANTED TTTOOOOOO

Enjoy torturing halbae yoo and two ducklings, Na PD. made them suffer!!! Hahahahahah..

Btw, how many episodes will there be for na pd to torture them?

Link to post
Share on other sites

MEEE TOOOOOOO

THIS IS THE VARIETY THAT HE WANTED AND WE WANTED TTTOOOOOO

Enjoy torturing halbae yoo and two ducklings, Na PD. made them suffer!!! Hahahahahah..

Btw, how many episodes will there be for na pd to torture them?

hahahahahaha I'm sorry oppa but I want to see you being tortured by Na PD. Hope you don't have a trauma in variety show after this. :))

Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..