Jo In Sung ♥ Gong Hyo Jin [ ♥ SungJin Couple ♥ ] It's Okay, It's Love Drama [✿OFFICIAL✿]

Admin

@Seoshi.love - Kyaaaa~ His answers are the best. Never thought he'd be thinking about somebody's husband lately. Is it because....? haha! Nevermind, I let you guys think what it is. ^_^

[FASTFORWARD]
ta-da!
Oppa's Wedding Picture ;))
credits to springandrew for the repost picture

0c70SnIF2C
watchathinkingEverytime i get to watch this particular scene,it makes me wonder what JIS said on GHJ's hand on his legs and even pointed his pinky finger on it and at some point even PD Kim have guided GHJ's hand and then people on the background burst out laughing.. And because a kindhearted soul (by the name of @haesuji ) generously translated it.. ~ putting hands on his legs is ghj's ad-lib.so people burst out laughing~
jis: you will put your hand on my legs like this? ok~ I'll let it go(means i allow you(?)) sorry~there are no appropriate english words to express what he said. too difficult~

It will be a tough battle against KSH's character if JIS appear for a cameo. haha~
............... and since like everyone is buzzing with the whole "DATING" confirmation with various artists like LMH & SUZY AND RSY & PARK HA SUN (soompi related) I really hope some miracle will hear us that soon we'll see "BOTH AGENCIES OF ACTOR JIS & ACTRESS GHJ ARE CONFIRMED DATING" >:) >:) >:) I'd like to know the world what will happen next. IT.WILL.BE.THE.BOMB. haha~

Guest Spring Andrew

2 dating scandal.. 1 is really Big. . cant believe they didnt wait till New Year to release.. since Big ones are always around new years.. anyhu.. Hoping Unni oppa announce their wedding ..but not dating.. dating couples always get hated.. Jyp is losing share price :-O apparently

December's really too long to keep a big secret after all. People will find ways to keep tabs on who dating who especially for this two big stars. Sources might be exposed sooner or later. And, I agree with you @SpringAndrew being revealed in dispatch have prices to pay. Some fans tend to forget they're humans too. They can date whoever they want. It's a free country. The only disadvantage is there will be bashers all over the place. LOL.
mGTYwSC.jpg

ME, UNTIL ANOTHER DISPATCH NEWS BREAKS OUT FOR JIS & GHJ. >:) >:)Don't make me wait in vain, oppa. haha~