[OFFICIAL] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho ❤ Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 2

mi7chimes

Guest minshin02

sin2sa said: MadethV said: minshin0900 said: purpleismycolor said: hotbb said: Chingus, I still think it's v fishy. One month old courtship progresses so fast? Short 3-day honeymoon hol so soon? Suzy is so young, barely out of her teens. I'm a woman, my heart goes out to BG, her songs Arm Pillow, My Dear; his Song for You... His deferment to military service. The sequence just don't measure up to today's heartbreaking news. Minshinners don't cry, tmrw will be a better day. Let's pray that BG will be strong & live a happy blessed life with God's chosen for her. I'm a woman, I take BG's side in this.

Maybe I have to tag "23 march 2015" as one of the saddest moment in my life... I don't know what should I do when I read the news...my body was shaking and trembling.... thanks to my fellow minshinners for the beautiful journey for 2 years... I feel,,,I have a new family..."A BIG FAMILY OF MINSHINNERS"... I promised this thread will never be deleted from my bookmarks.... keep fighting and always support them....

Guest branwen

It started right here so I'm going to post here first.

I was scouring Soompi for a post I made over a year ago. I refer to the Minshin ship as my first ship and that it is like my first love too. Here's the exact post.

"Truthfully, this is my first ship. And it kinda feels like the first time I got a bf. I was ecstatic, I was excited, I was in love. I was also easily nervous, jealous, and insecure, especially cause the guy was more experienced and had previous relationships. It's a whole new learning experience and required a lot of effort and of course a lot of trust. In the end we parted because we're still young and lacked the courage to go on. So there's my love story. Hope you like it."

Somehow, I think I jinxed my own ship. LOL.

Well, you know, first love really hurts. But it's something that we won't be able to forget. However peacefully or badly it ended, it will forever leave a bittersweet feeling. No matter how much we wanted to forget or move on, it will always take that place in our hearts. At least in mine, I know, I will treasure MinShin forever.

As a PSH fan, I am glad it's not Park Shin Hye's picture that was captured along with LMHs. Actually, I'm glad she hasn't been caught in any way, or with any man. She doesn't want to make her relationships public and I'm glad that that one thing hasn't changed at all.

As someone who likes LMH, I'm relieved that it isn't Park Shin Hye or any of his past co-stars. I don't want him to be embroiled in another dating scandal with his co-star. I don't want him to have that certain distinction, that mark, that he dates his co-stars. I just wish he's a bit more careful, but then, who can be careful enough with those kind of reporters? In that kind of industry?
He's in love. He wants to fall in love for the longest time. If he's happy, we just have to accept it. I'm just glad that finally, he's in a relationship. If he's happy, then I'm happy for him, but I'm just sad for myself, for us.  

So that's my take as a Minshinner. As for my stories... hmmm.. I'll discuss it there. I will have to think about it first.  

I'm thankful for this ship. The most awesome ship ever. Cheers, girls. For love and happiness.

sin2sa said: MadethV said: minshin0900 said: purpleismycolor said: hotbb said: Chingus, I still think it's v fishy. One month old courtship progresses so fast? Short 3-day honeymoon hol so soon? Suzy is so young, barely out of her teens. I'm a woman, my heart goes out to BG, her songs Arm Pillow, My Dear; his Song for You... His deferment to military service. The sequence just don't measure up to today's heartbreaking news. Minshinners don't cry, tmrw will be a better day. Let's pray that BG will be strong & live a happy blessed life with God's chosen for her. I'm a woman, I take BG's side in this.

• Like 1

Guest armanita

chinguuu @purpleismycolor @hotbb @minshin0900 me too me too, pm me please..
[-O<

almost 2 years here, even i just lurk and never see you but this thread makes me feel so connected with you all..
Even this reality is so cruel, but in this thread, let us support our BB and BG individually but still, we can enjoy about their love in our unlimited imagination..ff etc, so keep dreaming and flying but not too high so we still can stand on earth..

maybe i'm still lurk again in here, maybe not as a die hard shipper again, but just as a delulu shipper who's gonna ship just for fun
and for some chingu that say goodbye to this thread thankyou chinguu..dont forget to comeback someday..will miss youu

zerra24 said: sin2sa said: MadethV said: minshin0900 said: purpleismycolor said: hotbb said: Chingus, I still think it's v fishy. One month old courtship progresses so fast? Short 3-day honeymoon hol so soon? Suzy is so young, barely out of her teens. I'm a woman, my heart goes out to BG, her songs Arm Pillow, My Dear; his Song for You... His deferment to military service. The sequence just don't measure up to today's heartbreaking news. Minshinners don't cry, tmrw will be a better day. Let's pray that BG will be strong & live a happy blessed life with God's chosen for her. I'm a woman, I take BG's side in this.

Dear Minshinners,
As a shipper from day one, I have always believed that whatever the future holds for Minshin I will accept and respect it.  Love is something no one can control as its a matter of the heart.
My stand has always been for MinShin but today I have decided to support MH and SH separately and refrain myself from further delulu.  It's been a nice family in this thread and I have enjoyed being here all this time with all Minshinners because of MINSHIN.  
I can only say that I still love both MH and SH for their work and as actors hence I will continue to wish them both in their individual capacities with greater successes in their personal lives and careers.
quotes66.jpg ...to all Minshinners!

credit to righful owner

I agree with you @branwen.... still love them both and respect their decision. it is a hardest part of 2015 however we still have to move on right? As for all fanfic writter i hope you will all finished the unfinished story at least to mend our brokenheart heheheheh but i believe it will take sometime to heal it. Howeve this news really affect my day as if i'm in Shin hye position and i finally cry to release it. 
Wish them both find their happiness and believe that "God work in mysterious way"

;">It was really sad & depressing that we all have to say goodbyes.I was been a silent lurker of this ship since thread 1,but tbh.,I shipped this couple just solely becoz of SH.This thread gave me so much happiness,really..it came to the point,that my day is not complete without updating.It gave me so much info regarding them,it was like..,an addiction...a hobby,that I see to it,that I will never miss a single day to update!haisst.. I don't want to be an hypocrite just to say..,move-on guys becoz I know,all of us are deeply affected.Some I guess will stay on this ship,some may not.It is our free will to decide what we ought to do right?What I really miss in here are the awesome writer-nims!!!Gosh....they've been a part of my life too,kekekeke.I know,some of them,will still write,but....it will never be the same,right?They don't have anymore inspirations...My dear SH,don't worry...you will always be loved & supported by yours fans..Could anyone tell me please if SH can have a solely forum in here?Or she has already?  Minshinners....thank you very much!!! I will miss you all....^-^

ommo .... i know this news from @jasey park ff .... for a moment i became speechless ... i just saw my phone, i dont dare to read all of the text, i just saw my phone, ommo my heart .... after a long minutes i start to read again, and then comment in jasey ff .... i really dont dare to open minshin thread, i'm really scare, but i want to know why why, so here i am .... i want to share the sadness with all my family "minshiners" .... OMG ..... this day really sad .... my heart was broke ..... hiks hiks hiks ;( ;(

is wordpress.com also grieving for us? I cannot open the site. does anyone here can open wordpress? or is it only my pc here at the office :((...my laptop is okay now and I will get it tomorrow and will read all MinShin stories in my 2 days off...though I know I have to move on but......give me sometime :\"> :)) :x

dear minshinners, 
for all shocking news that have been read or heard may cut our feelings but please remember life has always be a two sides of coin. Happiness on one side and Unhappiness on the other side.
The unhappiness for SH brings her happiness in a way that only GOD knows and so does MH -his happiness may bring him unhappiness also in a way that only GOD knows.   
a little message for uri SH, "Love always makes ones happy, comfort, and all those good feelings. If ones stranded you with unhappiness, no comfort, all bad feelings and makes you further away from GOD, please leave the person -coz he is not worthy of your tears and your unhappiness"
a little message for MH "please be true to your loved one"