[OFFICIAL] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho ❤ Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 2

mi7chimes

Guest LadyNess

:D MinShinners Let See What's the Stickers in These Two Phone Case All About :D(delulu mode on) and (just for fun)
imagecredit to the lovely owner

:)Will Start in the Left:)Super Delulu ON1. Dog Sticker if they put a brown one too obvious (Minho Dog Choco)2. UK Flag (Who just come back from London?)3. Lip (Who's the Kissing Beast?)4. Converse Sticker (Who just wear a shoes that made by the logo during his recent Fanmeet about RED?)5. USA where they fallen love :x6. Stay Real Sticker ( Go watch the SBS Award listen to his speech other meaning is who like to stuck his tongue out?)7. Simpson Sticker Don't have a clue :))8. Pringles ( his fave snack it's potato chips... )9. Starbucks Coffee ( Who love to drink coffee? )10. Banana ( remember that commercial he did  for a car did he eat banana during his break.did he have a commercial banana milk where he do that cute dance?)11. CocaCola (same logo of the shirt he wear during US filming of THE HEIRS)12. M logo (do I need to explain it)13.  The Monkey Logo (remember that picture of BB sleeping in the floor that's a monkey or a bear opps I forgot)14. Nike (Did anyone remember the person who visited the NIKE Store in SF last year?)15. Looney Tunes ( is that a Rabbit right? do I need to explain it! )16.  Pink Mustache ;;)17. a cup of coffee ( Did Kim Tan received a cup of coffee from CES?)18. Adidas BB wearing adidas shoes lately and Supreme ( Me Don't Have A Clue)There's 19 Sticker All in that Phone CasePark Shin Hye & Lee Min Ho ( their name have a 19 letters)
;))  Now on the right ;))1.  Korea Flag (The country that their born and race)2. Nike Logo (maybe their couple shoes)3.  Porsche ( maybe they can't find the Maserati Logo :)) )4. a cup of coffee ( Did Kim Tan received a cup of coffee from CES?)5. Her love for the man who wore the t-shirt with this logo :))  6. USA where they fallen love :x7. Starbucks Coffee ( Who love to drink coffee? ) lucky 7 8.  Looney Tunes ( is that a Rabbit right? do I need to explain it! )9. S (Superwoman Shin Hye)10. The 2 stickers don't have a clue11. skull or a poison logo ( will just do the skullhug okey... Shin Hye wear that one right the pink one. I'm not sure but they she wear skull bracelet to during their first script reading? correct me if I'm wrong on this... :-/12.  is that a car logo Audi or something or maybe a hola hop thing  :-/13. flowers will you know what that's means >:) 14. the lips baby :-*15. Heels ( I read in the interview somewhere that She love's to wear heels )16. I think that logo are from passport stamp not sure thou17. converse shoes (she wear converse shoes during the filming in the US right the red one I hope I'm right on this one)there's 21 sticker on it 
(delulu off)

Almondcroissant said: Hello friends, if you have seen Gangnam 1970 and like MH's movie, do support it and add your rating at the link below. A Soompi friend has asked to share the link. Thank you in advance for your support!
http://mydramalist.com/8151-gangnam-1970

Oh dear, it seems a number of people have gone to the site and given the movie a "1" rating which is the lowest rating. This will pull down the overall rating of the movie. If you mistakenly gave a "1" rating, please go back and edit. The highest (best) rating is 10, and the lowest (worst) is 1. 
In order to edit your rating, please add the movie to your list first. Thank you my friends.

Guest LadyNess

Almondcroissant

said: Oh @LadyNess you are one hardworking MinShinner lol! All the stickers have so many connections with our couple isn't it? I can only add that MH has been wearing Adidas shoes a lot lately. He has worn the white one with black stripes a few times already. 

kiklaminHo

said: I saw in the "Twenty" premier a confident very attractive PSH looking and smiling around , giving time to media to take her photos.

In the GB premier , we saw a shy and nervous PSH, beautiful as always,going up to the stage and in less than a min-ok, maybe was 2 min,lol- she rushed to go down .

That says all to me.We feel nervous when we have something that we do not want other people to know.

As for the InStyle photos, they are very beautiful and we see 2 young professionals doing their job very well.Different kind of Chemistry, sorry but  I dont see it and I dont feel it.

PSH looks very sexy there.

@rowenael

hahaha chingu, we always remember our first in everything
;)

I am very good. thank you so much for asking my friend.
We have so many things to spazz despite the fact that PSH/LMH never appeared together since their interview in the Japanese channel.
If our couple had photoshoot for magazines together or had to work together for a brand by now we would be at the last pages of MinShin thread 3 chingus.
What I am thinking each time I see SH the last few months, is how she changed so much during a very small period.
Shin Hye proves everyday how brave she became since last year.
Her new style, her interviews, the way she carries herself screams her new found maturity.Dont take me wrong , she always was mature for her age but since last year is different.

@almondcroissant
I checked the statistics for GB in mydramalist and it seems we did a good job the last few hours but we need to insist.

Guest maudy04

LMH at 'Red Carpet Salon' 20.03.15I think he is getting ready to go to Hongkong ????, Tomorrow his concert right !!Instagram media by coppy_minozInstagram media by coppy_minoz :)>-, cr tto.