[OFFICIAL] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho ❤ Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 2

mi7chimes

Guest maudy04
Here more @angeln58, but with Lee Jong Suk for instyle mag April issue 
Hope there are more pic by her self.......Instagram media by psh_collection - Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk for INSTYLE April Issue 2015 || #박신혜 #ParkShinHye #朴信惠 #パク・シネ #LeeJongSuk Cr. To uploaderInstagram media by psh_collection - Park Shin Hye and Lee Jon Suk for INSTYLE @instylekorea April Issue 2015 || Lovely Darling ♥ #박신혜 #ParkShinHye #朴信惠 #パク・シネ #LeeJongSuk Cr. To uploader :)>-,cr tto.

Guest LadyNess

Superhot.gif

credit to SPUFFINA i hope i got her or his name right

@maudy04 That's a bad a** picture of BG..So Hot :x

:)Attention to all the talented MinShinner, Someone can Photoshop this?:)) 
sorry LJS soon your face be out in the photo

001_zps56ao1fgb.jpg~original

credit to: @instylekorea April Issue 2015 

Baby Boy Reaction Seeing This Photo:
sorry the spoiler don't work again
ibm1PTZRlfbp2s.gif

credit to: Flyminho
Me: POOR=(( Baby Boy come here I give you a big Hug >:D<

Now i know why the management never put our OTP in any photoshoot or do advertising together..

It's because ..

He's too obvious with his feeling while he Stare :D

Park-Shin-Hye-And-Lee-Min-Ho-park-shin-h

PIct. Credit to Owner

He can't hide his real feelings ;););))

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSjAJXmfGOwMP-og2zyhEl

Pict. Credit to Owner

And will end up like this..

g4z28wszw5ijigytsics.jpg

Pict. Credit to Owner

:D :D :D 

Owhhh my shipper heart... 

I'm so sorry for the long wait...i just updated Lovely Jealousy yesterday...i only updated part 1 (about the MH LDF card that SH post in her IG, her birthday celebration...there will be part 2 (includes SH's IG deleted posts, their trip to Paris and London) and i'll try my best to update soon...as for TBT, i'm working on it too and hopefully i could update another chap by this week...sorry... :P

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/920733/lovely-jealousy-leeminho-parkshinhye-minshin

@jaseypark!! i just love you soo much!!! you light up my whole day! Anyhow, to all our MINSHIN writers Thank You for such beautiful stories you shared with us even you are busy with your studies and work but still you create a good narrative for us. I know all of us here missed the COUPLE so badly. right??? me too!!  I really wanted them to be together, Only  bcoz of our talented /awesome writers, the sadness and emptiness of missing them turned to pleasure  and joy of heart as we read their stories even it is fictional or delusional.

CONGRATS all of you!!! looking forward for more stories!

P.S. @jaseypark my dear waiting for TBT update... and Part 2 of Lovely Jealousy..

GOD BLESS ALL OF US!!! KEEP ON SAILING! JIKJIN MinShin... & Min-Shin - ners...

Guest daffodil82

Hi chingus!

Dear
@candyminshin Last night, I nearly fell off the bed LOL when I saw your post. I showed it to my hubby and 6 yo son and we all ended up laughing till our stomach ached. Daeback and thanks for a very funny nightcap >:D<
@maudy04, thanks for BG pics ;) Yes, I agree with @LadyNess, those are really smoking hot pics. I'm sure that if BB sees those pics, he'll either lock BG up or take her to the closet (and it isn't even pervy friday yet) [-X And yes, talented MinShinners, please photoshop and remove LJS from the pics and replace with BB. Sorry LJS, but even your friend "the wingman" doesn't seem to mind >:)
KWB: Photoshop and remove Sukie? It's okay baby!
Kim_Woo_Bin_Shrug.gif

credit to SBS

SmileyThankU.gif
:D  =))

when i saw the Instyle photos my first thought was jasey's jealousy story! wow, She is getting more material for her story! i am now eager for the next update of jealousy story!

i think minshin is still strong not becos of min or shin (though they seem to give some hints at times) bt thanx to ff writers like jasey, kitkat, branwen, piecesofrainbow, and sooooooo many! sorry for not mentioning others but there are many of them. i have been following few other show forums but the stories i find here are the best!

special thank u friends! no wonder minshin ship is sailing strong!

Guest daffodil82

Sharing from PSHIC, Shinhye Forum

Collage from their recent CFs

Another coincidence [-X
Rubber shoes couple 
Screenshot2015-03-18at12.01.14AMcopy.jpg

credit to owner, PSHIC, Shinhye Forum

graphics-thank-you-634994.jpg

:-/

BTW chingus :\"> where are uri couple now? BB still in London? BG still in Japan or has she gone NINJA mode again?

:-?

vp2qdei.jpg

BB possesive mode ON..
Come, let me punish you 

giphy.gif

Aish those InStyle pics made my heart crushed into pieces =((

Btw, is BG went home already? It seems no airport pics of her.. or she went back to London to do some punishments with her Oppa >:) :-D