[OFFICIAL] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho ❤ Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 2

mi7chimes

Guest maudy04
Instagram media by leeminhot_ - 150315|| #LeeMinHo at Paris ✈ London. " ^ : #이민호#leeminhot#LMH#actorleeminho#onlyleeminho#Minoz#MinozPh#hallyustar#kpopstar#kpop#GangnamBlues#Gangnam1970#KimJongDae#강남블루스#강남1970#김종대 ~©ownerLMH is going to London that's right , he's traveling by Eurostar, with his mom at least what you see in the pic.
Cr tto.
:)>-

Guest purpleismycolor

OMG MY DELULU IS ON FIRE!!!!

That star tatoo!!!!! Out of all the shapes, he chose a star :x

What is the name of Shin Hye's fanclub again????  ;)

And there's more :)

Let me repost this again chinggus  :-*

B_ti1bhUgAA6fqw.jpg:large

10985484_673245539488603_671978216855596

krA6Pxi.jpg

COINCIDENCES???

tumblr_inline_n7h9rqAYc31ru8r49.gif

aAdzY6V.gif

Seriously... Their LOVE is...

tumblr_inline_nkwv2wPO1k1qbgx0w.gif

MC of Park Shin Hye's <2015 Dreams of Angel in Japan> mentioned Park Shin Hye

[Rough trans] Park Shin Hye chan, at back stage while she's singing. Full of praise for this super cute & know it all talented lady today. That perfect lady yet beautiful actress. God has given both objects to her (Talent and Beauty). Instead she said "its all thanks to Shiina's san help that I was able to relax. This phrase makes me feel as though I've gone to Heaven ~

cre: wintercherub
(sorry dont know why today I cant post pics...gave up after many tries ( ^_^ )

@angelyn58 -thank you for getting my attention... yes, i accidentally click the ot button

@maudy04 -sorry about that :-S this is what we get when we're holding our tablet witb one hand while reading soompi thread.:D

I agree with you @maudy04 LMH guess pics take our breath away! :x thanks for the posts.

Btw, Were they or weren't they Able to sneak away for sometime alone? i hope they were able to... 8-> maybe they are expert already doing the ninja effect? :D just asking..lol

Guest TessB

..... JUST FOR PUN ..... :P:P

Our hero, Min-Bee :bz is in London now after hearing the distress call of our pricess Shin that her cell phone was stolen... :(( :(( .... Min-Bee could have been in London before princess Shin left for her Japan FM but ..... as you can see :-B :-B .... Min-Bee lost his way while aimlessly walking around the streets of Paris :-/ :-/ ..... so the Great Queen Bee (Min mom) accompanied Min-Bee to London.. :^o .... As our princess is the ever gracious lady, she made sure that Min knows what hotel she stayed at by leaving the beautiful flower arrangement she made a few days back.... ;;) :-?? .... Meanwhile... Min-bee is already buzzing around like Gangnam70 :bz :bz in the streets of London while singing the immortal song LONDON BRIDGE IS FALLING DOWN ....in order to catch the :ar! cell phone thief :ar! .... :P :\"> :D =))

PARKSHINHYE JAPAN FM EVENTS

cr: zenkokyu tweets....
パク・シネちゃん、お歌の合間に楽屋にて。今日も超絶かわいくて何より才女で本当に感心。あんなにパーフェクトな女性がしかも美しい女優さんだなんて。天は二物を与える。帰りにまた、「いつも椎名さんのおかげでリラックスできます」と言われて昇天。
MC of Park Shin Hye's <2015 Dreams of Angel in Japan> mentioned Park Shin Hye~
image.jpg2_zps8f4hic23.jpg

image.jpg1_zpsuxciz5qx.jpg

Spoiler: 
CAI96g7U8AATHKp.jpgimageimageTweet by Korepo
今日は、パクシネの取材で品川プリンスホテル Club eX『PARK SHIN HYE White Day Party』にきています。
ステキなシネさんに会うのが本当に楽しみです。レポお楽しみに
Shinhye at the White Day party... is there an interview

credit to the individually owners
animated-thank-you-image-0020

Lee Min-ho, Park Shin-hye celebrate At Star1's third anniversary

Actor Lee Min-ho. (At Star1/Instagram)
Actors Lee Min-ho, Park Shin-hye and K-pop boy group INFINITE are among the famous faces that congratulate magazine At Star1's third anniversary on its upcoming April issue.

The Korean fashion and entertainment magazine shared sneak-peek photos on Instagram of the stars, who together will feature in a "celebration relay" article.

Lee was the first star to appear on the magazine’s Instagram on Thursday. In the photo, he holds a white banner with the hashtags "At Star1" and "Third Anniversary."

Actress Park Shin-hye. (At Star1/Instagram)
K-pop boy band INFINITE. (At Star1/Instagram)
Actress Park and seven-member band INFINITE hold up similar banners in photos that were shared on Friday.

By Yoon Sarah (sarah356@heraldcorp.com)

animated-thank-you-image-0023

Guest TessB

:\"> :\"> ...... JUST FOR PUN PART 2... :P:P

Meanwhile.... as our stingy Min-bee inflicting his wrath in the streets of London in order to find the cell phone thief.... Minshinners are also abuzzed with that STAR-like tattoo in Min-bee neck :-@ :-@ .... some suggested it's a love bite, probably a bite left by "you know who " to marked her man so Min- bee can be guided and not get lost even if he roam around aimlessly again ..... more like a GPS love bite ..... :D ;;) =))

So our boy was carrying a yellow flower and gave it to a fan. At first some reports said a fan gave him the flower but now that it's clear HE was the one with the flower and gave it to the fan, what I want to know is, why did he have a flower with him in the first place? And why was it YELLOW?

And now I also want to know why he has STAR tattoos on his neck? Aigoo, our boy cannot hide his love for his girl isn't it?

@Almondcroissant - more like a henna tattoo to me to cover the love bites from "we know who". That's how they must have missed each other so much!! Oh the thoughts that comes through our mind...pervy..pervy... :D :x

Guest LadyNess

good-morning07.gif

credit to Dzzang

Sorry the spoiler didn't work
I'm doing my afternoon break while in my break I browsed my instagram photos and I saw this photo. So I ask my co-worker what you think in this photo and she said " That's A Love Bite her exact word is Hickey 8-} and I said are you sure! " they said that it's a tattoo" She argue with me that is a 8-} "hickey" and said who did that it's like a vampire or something... in my head =))=))=))

weekend_070-07aaf16229415b09937409f6a489