[OFFICIAL] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho ❤ Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 2

mi7chimes

Guest luvue14

How come SH has CF and fan meet with her new co star? No Minshin fan meet not even a CF with LMH at all. :(( why why why?

Guest daffodil82

Dear @JenniferG, thanks to your post of LMH Dancing Man. Uri BB is so cute and dorky. But chingu, may I add just 2 more please :)

1) the "classic" banana milk dance
LMH9.gif

and

2) caught a fish in antartica dance
2109132298_5c8093d6_2039767774_1f624520_

:D =)) =D>

penguine.gif

credit to owners

graphics-thank-you-737234.gif

Lee Min Ho generates red-hot sales for Samsonite Red

Screenshot_2015-03-12_16.39.40_2.png

Samsonite Red announced late last year that it chose Lee Min Ho as its brand's new global model for 2015. Apparently the decision has worked out for Samsonite Red, but how well?

Samsonite Red's January sales went up by 43% as compared to previous year, and the Voy backpack, featured by Lee Min Ho's prominent ads, has sold out all 5,000 in the limited edition within a short time after its release. It's set a new sales record, thanks to Lee Min Ho.

The brand prides itself on combining new ideas, fashion style, and functionality for today's urban world. It's designed to appeal to Asians in their 20s, 30s and 40s, with a wide selection of products at lower prices than the regular Samsonite brand. According to Nikkei Asian Review, many popular Samsonite Red items sell for around US$128.

10881496_688090884641854_379635918286731

B85Fm5yCcAE2XX3_57IzVcD.jpg

The decision to use Lee Min Ho as the new model has proven to be the right one, as seen in the record sales increase, and no doubt it was based on his appeal and ability to market to both men and women in the Asian region. Consumers are also likely to see more ads and commercials featuring Lee Min Ho. 

CREDIT TO DRAMAFEVER Via: 123

thankyou-cat.gif

Dear @JenniferG, thanks to your post of LMH Dancing Man. Uri BB is so cute and dorky. But chingu, may I add just 2 more please 

1) the "classic" banana milk dance

@daffodil82 you're welcome, no problem the floor is yours. you can add as many chingu. i think there's a lot of leeminho dancing gifs. i'm searching for leeminho and parkshinhye dancing gifs. maybe i  can ask jenzzy. she uploaded so many leeminho and parkshinhye gifs in DC. i love to see leeminho and parkshinhye dancing... if the uploader permitted me maybe  i can post it here too.

How come SH has CF and fan meet with her new co star? No Minshin fan meet not even a CF with LMH at all.

:(

( why why why?

I feel you Chinggu! I'am missing our MinShin so badly. Especially now Rapido's MV is live. I hate this feeling. :(( :(:(( MinShin has more fans local and international but why these companies are not signing them as their endorsers. Their products will be more in demand if MinShin will be their brand ambassadors.

Come on?
:)) or this is the consequence if your laptop is in service center for some repair :)) :(( :)) and your only source is your PC in the office  :))
and for now I will satisfy myself for our MinShin in reading AFF, wattapad and Wordpress
:x :D :x
Thank you to all my chinggus here for updating our thread. Sorry for ranting

:D

@MariaP

Please delete your post with Minho 's movie.

That is illegal .You did it in Minshin thread and your action will be associated with Minshinners.

I dont want to go to further explanations.We all understand them very well.

if someone wants to see it he can go to you tube and watch it.

I know your intentions probably were good(personally I do not see any good at this) but it 's not right.

As Minoz I am really upset right now.

How can you do that when you know his movie is still showing in the theaters.

Is like not respecting Minho 's hard work.

Show some respect to him.At least he deserves that as an actor in case you dont like him as a person.

you give me no other choice but flag and report you

Guest LadyNess

stop_online_piracy.jpg

credit to lovely owner
@kiklaminHo I wonder if the mod can delete her or his post about @MariaP. I mean all the Minshinners wanna watch Minho movie but I hope we watch it in the proper way not like this..... Please @MariaP delete your post thanks... I'm sure soon we can watch it all together in YouTube or in Dramafever in the right time...The movie is still showing abroad and he work hard on this movie we should respect it... Is this consider Piracy right? .....  
dicktracy2.jpg

credit to the owner
goodnight1.gif

@ lady ness

still up chingu?

Are you west or east coaster?

I am not very familiar with the whole piracy thing.

I know as a fan of MinHo the least I can do is to wait for his movie to be out from the theaters all over the world .

I stay away all this time from the GB thread coz I did not want to spoil it , I guess I can wait for few more weeks to watch it.

good night

I-) and sweet dreams.

Guest daffodil82

Park Shin Hye and Kang Ha Neul consider film Happy Facebook

by Shelly M on Mon, Mar 09, 2015
Kang_Ha_neul_park_shin_hye.png

Park Shin Hye and Kang Ha Neul may reunite for the first time on-screen since Heirs. The two talented stars are looking into the upcoming omnibus movie titled Happy Facebook. Famed Lovers of Six Years and Remarkable Woman director Park Hyun Jin will also direct the new romance film.

News outlet TV Report told the public today that Kang's agency confirmed that they will make a decision soon, while Park's team is still discussing the possibility. 

“We are currently discussing the casting offer for Happy Facebook.The casting has not been confirmed yet, and we are considering other projects as well," her representative said. 

kanghaneul.jpg

Every time I have seen Park act, I was always pleased with her performance. Her acting skills are superb. I saw her in You're BeautifulHeartstrings and Heirs, and she literally embodied the characters. Kang is just a cutie pie. His smile and personality have shined in every production. I only had the opportunity to view his performances in To The Beautiful You and Angel Eyes. After seeing him act in both productions, I was hooked! I sincerely hope they accept this movie because I'll be highly anticipating it.