[OFFICIAL] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho ❤ Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 2

mi7chimes

Shinhye twitter update :xBzB-ZhfCYAAlNhd.jpg
jain song X Disney 송자인 선생님께 받은 피노키오 스냅백과 맨투맨!감사합니다^_^정말 귀엽죠~?참!밀레 팬싸인회에 와주신 여러분 감사합니다!기분좋은 하루를 보냈네요^^ 모두 좋은밤 되세요~~
Google translate: Pinocchio snap the sender receives one-on-one teacher encyclopedia! Thank you ^ _ ^ - I gwiyeopjyo? True! Given and millet fan ssainhoe Thank you! Feel I had a good day everyone ^ ^ Have a good nightBing: Song pitched the top of the teacher who received a thank to snap Pinocchioencyclopedia! ^ _ ^ so cute ~? flippers Milles fan in and thank you thank you! had aglorious day, have a good night everyone ^ ^

Shin Hye's Twitter Update:
박신혜 ‏@ssinz  56m56 minutes ago

jain song X Disney 송자인 선생님께 받은 피노키오 스냅백과 맨투맨!감사합니다^_^정말 귀엽죠~?참!밀레 팬싸인회에 와주신 여러분 감사합니다!기분좋은 하루를 보냈네요^^ 모두 좋은밤 되세요~~

BzB-ZhfCYAAlNhd.jpg:large
[141003 Rough Trans] Teacher Ja In Song gifted me a Pinocchio baseball cap & sweatshirt! Thank you very much ^^ It's really cute isn't it~? Ah!Thank you very much to everyone who has came to MILLET Fansign! Have spent a happy day today ^^ May everybody have a beautiful night~ Original Chinese trans cr.rainlv 小窝:#朴信惠# 20141003更推:Ja In Song老师送了皮诺曹棒球帽和卫衣!非常感谢^^真的好可爱吧~?啊!非常感谢到MILLET FAN签名会的大家!度过了心情愉快的一天^^祝大家有个美好的夜晚credit: WinterCherub

Guest ver2006

May I ask who is Jang in Song? I only know Jo in Sung. If the cap is from Jo In Sung, LMH will fly back to Seoul immediately. >:)

Guest myhepyending

Hi ladies~~~~~~
Sorry been missing for a long time. Been busy with life.... here is my video from PSH fm in Thailand. Sorry for being late to upload it. 
I only managed to record a few parts...we were not allowed to bring camera actually...but I sneaked in my camera....and in the middle of the fm i got caught, so i have to put my camera away.....  :((
I only managed to upload 2 videos for now....please check my channel later for more video....my internet connection is so slow tonight...sigh....
EDIT:PSH - My Dear ( When she sings My Dear, she actually showed the 'L' sign twice, during MY LOVE & the rap part....but I only managed to record when she showed during the rap part.....sigh.....)

this is something we can spazz about~~~~ :x :x :x  The Heirs Scene and PSH said her lines along!

Guest meridian

@myhepyending =)) our spazzing sound is soooo funny =)) and when I watch the clip and the memories revive again and I smile and spazz again =))

Guest myhepyending

meridian said:
@myhepyending =)) our spazzing sound is soooo funny =)) and when I watch the clip and the memories revive again and I smile and spazz again =))

Guest myhepyending

MSRJ said: @‌myhepyending and @‌meridian Haha yes the memories are flooding in again.... Did you all hear KT KT all the way as well? I must post our pictures soon aisshhhh

Guest lameoser

OMO Thanks @myhepyending‌ for sharing those videos! >:D< I couldn't concentrate on her singing when she is looking so cute and all giggly like that! Look at her cheeky smile when she did the "L" sign! Gosh this girl! 8-> :))

That short clip is priceless! It reminded me of Min Ho's reaction when he was also watching their TanSang scenes ;;) . If only we could get a glimpse of Shin Hye's face. Oh well, her unsettled and floating feet sure is spazzing on their own, that should be enough for me to guess what going on inside her head! B-) :> :-h