[OFFICIAL] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho ❤ Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 2

mi7chimes

Korean superstar #ParkShinhye brings the house down at 1Utama

Cuu70huVIAAYamI.jpg

PETALING JAYA: The Oval Concourse of 1Utama burgeoned with screaming fans when South Korean actress Park Shin-hye made an appearance at the shopping mall today. More than 2,000 fans thronged the venue, some arriving as early as 10am, to catch a glimpse of the actress who was specially flown-in to launch beauty brand Mamonde's Flower Day celebration. "This is my first time here, but I've received many messages on social media from my fans who had asked me to visit Malaysia," the 26 year-old gushed, flashing a radiant smile to the crowd. "It's great to finally see my Malaysian fans, and I'm extremely grateful to be here today," she said. In spite of arriving in the country late yesterday, Park said she managed to try some local cuisine. "I had many different types of dishes, including nasi lemak, and I enjoyed all of them very much," she said. After enthusing over food, Park moved on to sharing beauty tips. "I don't really have any beauty regimen, but it's important to always moisturise and hydrate your skin. Hydrated skin is always pretty," she said. The face of Mamonde since 2014, Park is also the star of hit K-drama series Doctors. Her visit to Malaysia comes only days after her co-star in the series, Kim Rae-won, arrived in town last Sunday. "It's so great to see you. I'm already looking forward to coming here again next time. "After filming Doctors earlier this year, I felt so empty, but today, I am so thrilled seeing your presence, love and support. "Thank you for coming out to see me today. See you next time," Park told the screaming crowd. Since starting her acting career in 2003, Park has starred in drama series including The Heirs, You're Beautiful, Pinocchio and Flower Boy Next Door, and films such as Miracle in Cell No. 7 and Cyrano Agency. Last year, Forbes Korea included her in its list of "40 Most Powerful Celebrities".

Read More : www.nst.com.my/…/2016/10/180364/korea...gs-house-down-1utama

Image result for thank you animated gifs

• Like 2

Park Shin Hye in Malaysia 2016 | Mamonde Flower Day

IMG_8412.jpg

If you are having a Korean Drama Fever like me, you must be crazing over the drama - Doctors, where Park Shin Hye and Kim Rae Won were the leading characters.

IMG_8434.jpg
I was so glad to be given such a chance to meet Park Shin Hye in real life which was just a few steps away. Although I was too short to reach some shots, I still managed to make it! *clap clap*
IMG_8440.jpg
How can she looks so pretty and cute all the time??
IMG_8431.jpg

During the launch, there was even a lucky draw session where the fans get to receive a bouquet of flowers from Park Shin Hye. IMG_8439.jpg

Hide contents
IMG_8356.jpg

So, What's the HYPE for today?
Yay! Park Shin Hye, the brand ambassador of Mamonde was here in Malaysia today at 6.30pm.

IMG_8357.jpg

One Utama has been this crowded since afternoon! Every single floors were fulled of the fans of Park Shin Hye! I even over-heard that some of the fans has been patiently waiting since 10 in the morning OMO

IMG_8367.jpg

It was not only a meeting session with Park Shin Hye, but also the official launch of Mamonde Flower Day in Malaysia, which was happening at LG, Oval Concourse of 1 Utama Shopping Centre (New Wing).

Hide contents

Some of the fans get to shake her hand and even hug her. Of course, I am never the lucky one, obviously.

IMG_8421.jpg

The meet and greet sessions lasted for around 20 minutes, ended up with some fun filled roadshow, featuring Mamonde's 5 key flowers in each booths.

cr.http://www.immateapot.com/2016/10/park-shin-hye-in-malaysia-2016.html

Thank you graphics

• Like 2

Park Shin Hye, As Beautiful As Hibiscus For Malaysia Mamonde Launch

20161014_parkshinhye1-e1476511302551.jpg?resize=660%2C400

PARK SHIN HYE, THE PRETTIEST FLOWER OF THE DAY AT MAMONDE FLOWER DAY.

Wearing her hair down and over the back of her shoulder in knee-length flowy sweet red dress with a pair of white stiletto heels, Mamonde ambassador Park Shin Hyemight be the prettiest flower of the day at Mamonde Flower Day.

The 26-year-old famed actress made her way to Malaysia for the very first time to officiate the launch of the Mamonde brand, with the setup of its first two beauty counters in the country, in conjunction of the Flower Garden road show.

Themed around Mamonde’s flower of the month – the Hibiscus, the venue was dramatically transformed into a flower garden with the flower as the main highlight amidst other four flowers, Honeysuckle, Narcissus, Lotus and Camellia.

On October 14 at about 6.25pm, Park Shin Hye graced the stage, with excited fans gathered at all three floors above to get a bird eye’s view of the stunning actress.

SAMSUNG CSC

ON HER BEAUTY TIP

Her skin appeared fair and bright even from afar. When asked for her skincare tip, she revealed she does not use many products. In fact, her tip is to keep skin hydrated with moisturizer – she uses the Mamonde hibiscus series, particularly the Moisture Ceramide intense cream.

Coincidentally, Park Shin Hye’s favorite flower is also hibiscus, which also happened to be the national flower of Malaysia.

SAMSUNG CSC

WHAT DOES ‘FLOWER DAY’ MEAN TO HER PERSONALLY?

Mamonde Flower Day is celebrated to inspire us to show love and appreciation to those who we love and admire with the gift of a flower. It is also a day dedicated to admiring the beauty around us, be it the beauty of people or the beauty of Mother Nature.

To her, Flower Day is an appreciation day, when we show appreciation to all the love given by people surrounding us. That was how she defines it.

Mamonde Flower Day will be an annual celebration of love and appreciation by Mamonde on October, which coincides with the brand’s introduction in South Korea in October 1991.

Apart from celebrating Flower Day, Mamonde also launched two new additions to its Moisture Ceramide range, which is an inspiration from the Hibiscus flower – the Moisture Ceramide Skin Softener and Moisture Ceramide Emulsion.

Moisture Ceramide intense cream
Moisture Ceramide Skin Softener, 200ml (RM69)
Moisture Ceramide Emulsion, 150ml (RM79)

The short but sweet appearance of Park Shin Hye wrapped up the event with her picking fans through a lucky draw, which they could receive a bouquet of beautiful flowers from the star herself on stage. Before taking her leave, she expressed her wish to come back next year to meet fans again.

cr.http://www.hellokpop.com/…/park-shin-hye-mamonde-launch-ma…/

Thank you graphics

• Like 2

#ParkShinHye three-member character poster was unveiled in #Hyung

2016101700727_0.jpg

The movie " Hyung " unveiled the three-member character poster' expect the trailer to be released comes after the released of the protagonist three-member character posters. 
parole as an excuse for his brother injured in accidents during the induction game unveiled hate cheat a dark-type characters can where brother," just the phrase notice peeping look for opportunities scam to brother and doubles the expectations for the conflict to happen to two people in the future. to start a national judo athletes want to live together do with the type in 15 years due to accidents during the game 
unshakeable absolute through a statement to the twist of the type called "will, Brother off." revealing the heralds the disallowance story forecasting and fireworks bouncing future between the two brothers,  
the character poster of Park Shin Hye induction as national team coach. has two brothers fighting such enemies only with words "brother, that only" the life twist strike questions about his situation.  
watch the trailers of 'Hyung' to be released on the 19th coming  "Hey Brother" can glimpse of the tension that can not be missed in the movie of brother 'Hyung'   that responded that "suck" type .
'Hyung' it is scheduled to shown at the end of November release .  

cr ◇http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=311&aid=0000661816&lfrom=twitter 

Image result for THANK YOU ANIMATED GIFS

• Like 2