[OFFICIAL] Darling Couple (Lee Jong Suk ♡ Park Shin Hye)

pienocchio

well at least now he speaks about NOYB ...lol... he actually part of the NOYB owner... this can stop the people who said NOYB is a sponsorships thing for him.. :P u know who u are...

She could be on set for Swarovski. I find it disappointing but expected that other shippers have come here or tried to call darling shippers out in social media (even though that's incredibly lame) but I guess if you're that insecure....

This ship doesn't have a captain. It sails itself, calmly and quietly because you can't fake real friendship and affection. Co-workers come and go but Jong Suk and Shin Hye are still friendly and close to each other. If you want drama, watch drama, don't start half-hearted, idiotic attempts here. I hope darling shippers can remain civil and above petty people. 

• Like 8

#ParkShinHye, 'Van Gogh' special appearance ... 'Pinocchio' director and Kim Young-kwang to show her full support.

CvL4mTMVIAAQvyK.jpg

Park Shin Hye will be 'Van Gogh starry night by the "guest starring in. 

SBS weekend featured the drama side of Park Shin Hye special appearances twice before 22 days the first broadcast coming" to the stars of Van Gogh starry night " the unveiled site steel. 

'stars of Van Gogh Starry night' is work and love, both real a 29 year old passionate advertising liar Gogh and stands boyfriend come candidate 5 people in office romance 'your voice is heard', 'Pinocchio', etc. the pre-production drama director. 

also, in addition to the strong lineup including yuri (Van Gogh ), Kim Young-kwang (gangtaeho ), Lee Ji Hoon (hwangjihun ), Shin Jae-ha (ohjeongmin) and can raise expectations.  

the public still has a convenience store have contained the figure of Park Shin Hye turned surprise into.  

Park Shin Hye is a look waiting for the guests leaned his body on the counter wearing a blue vest convenience store uniform.  

Park Shin Hye has supported the  director and Kim Young-kwang signed an edge over the 'Pinocchio' a decided and willingness to show her full support in a special appearances for 'Van Gogh

a rush to shoot Park Shin Hye showed lines of Fisheye hiccups smoke reminiscent of the maximum reduction of the hiccups if a lie was 'Pinocchio' in character, including director sly sense smoke of Park Shin Hye site the all staff burst out laughing in the back door. 

crew "got to see Park Shin Hye is readily determined by a special guest appearance by pinocchio director, loyal with Kim Young-kwang midst of a busy schedule. so thank you," he presence of charge at the same time, "Park Shin Hye was the best . Park Shin Hye as well as chongchuldong a lot of actors are a special guest appearance in ''Van Gogh "polar middle mug will be fun to look for ripe actor.expect much pf fun," he said. 

"the stars of Van Gogh Starry night' is coming 22 the first 55 minutes will be broadcast during the afternoon 9. 

CR.http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=311&aid=0000663515 

Image result for thank you animated gifs

• Like 2

Just wanted to share some info..

For those who haven't vote for psh in Asia artists award, and have been wondering what kind of award is it. I read in twitter that its a new award by 5 media companies..The winners will be determine by votes. And there's already 4 confirmed artists to perform plus mbc will broadcast it

So, don't forget to vote using naver or Facebook id. 1 id only could vote 1 time per day. 

http://www.asiaartistawards.com/vote/lists/4?sort=hits&search=

Also, there will be 3 round CvMSdGVVYAEenec.jpg

• Like 5

Feeling contemplative today so, I'm reflecting over "unspoken truths."

So I'll be honest, I simply do not look at things i do not wish to see. If I can avoid it, I will. this goes for those magazine shoot photos of LJS with someone. 

Instead, I divert my attention elsewhere. To instagram. 

And what I've discovered, much to my joy was there is no sign--not even a glimmer of that particular magazine shoot on his IG. 

The MV teasers are there... his InStyle teaser video is there... 

Correct me if I am wrong but, I don't see anything referring to that shoot. Am I missing it? Am I not looking hard enough?

From what I deduce, his IG seemed to carry happy, meaningful moments in time. (Yes, yes... there is one pic of she-who-shall-not-be-named-here but it was in the context of the show so it is what it is.)

anyway, dare I hope that the "hot magazine feature" did not mean as much? 

Just my opinion. Individual opinion. Sharing thoughts. Please do not bash the thread on my account. This is why I just want to share feelings. 

Thank you and take care. 

• Like 11

3 hours ago, ahhhjummahhhjo said:

Feeling contemplative today so, I'm reflecting over "unspoken truths."

So I'll be honest, I simply do not look at things i do not wish to see. If I can avoid it, I will. this goes for those magazine shoot photos of LJS with someone. 

Instead, I divert my attention elsewhere. To instagram. 

And what I've discovered, much to my joy was there is no sign--not even a glimmer of that particular magazine shoot on his IG. 

The MV teasers are there... his InStyle teaser video is there... 

Correct me if I am wrong but, I don't see anything referring to that shoot. Am I missing it? Am I not looking hard enough?

From what I deduce, his IG seemed to carry happy, meaningful moments in time. (Yes, yes... there is one pic of she-who-shall-not-be-named-here but it was in the context of the show so it is what it is.)

anyway, dare I hope that the "hot magazine feature" did not mean as much? 

Just my opinion. Individual opinion. Sharing thoughts. Please do not bash the thread on my account. This is why I just want to share feelings. 

Thank you and take care. 

Yeah, I am totally with u...;)

Not becoz i know something LOL, hmmm from I read he communicates with fans through IG...really hard to know his relationship from IG, weibo.. i only noticed JS now is close to SH friends, he is also much involved "personally" for Charity after Pino..correct me if i am wrong!:blink: 

I am not his n her super fans who know them very much... i just read about them from articles and their individual forums.

About JS' photoshoots, they have good chemistry LOL not much diff with his other works.. Look natural and good i would say, but because i havent watched his W, i dont have that additional feeling... :sweatingbullets:

Their 1 yr off resting give me "hope" that their friendship is strong, their W n Doctors started and ended almost at the same time and they Movies too..funny ha?? 

She and her friends also wear NYOB... Do you think that she helps JS or just a coincidence too? 

I am falling in love with this thread again after Haters come... thank u haters!! :wub: 

Aaahhh these two cuties are forever in my heart ... sail and sail as you want dear... i will just follow you wherever u go..

Peace!

• Like 11

On October 20, 2016 at 4:51 AM, juanaJ said:

well at least now he speaks about NOYB ...lol... he actually part of the NOYB owner... this can stop the people who said NOYB is a sponsorships thing for him.. :P u know who u are...

;)

• Like 3

Park Shin Hye To Make A Cameo In Yuri And Kim Young Kwang’s New Drama

park shin hye

Park Shin Hye will be making a cameo in the new drama “Gogh, The Starry Night!”

On October 20, the SBS weekend special drama released a still of Park Shin Hye’s appearance on the show.

“Gogh, The Starry Night” stars Girls’ Generation’s Kwon Yuri as Go Ho, a woman who works at an advertising agency and gets entangled with five men, including her ex-boyfriend and new boss (Kim Young Kwang).

Park Shin Hye plays a part-time worker at a convenience store in her cameo. She agreed to make an appearance in the drama out of friendship with the director Jo Soo Won, who also directed her 2014 hit “Pinocchio,” and Kim Young Kwang, who co-starred alongside her in the same drama.

The production staff of “Gogh, The Starry Night” said, “Park Shin Hye made time in her busy schedule to appear on the drama out of loyalty to Jo Soo Won and Kim Young Kwang. We are very grateful. There will be other cameos from the actors in Jo Soo Won’s network, so please anticipate those too.”

The drama will air its first episode on October 22 at 9:55 p.m. KST. Park Shin Hye’s appearance will be in the second episode.

Source (1)

cr.http://www.soompi.com/2016/10/20/park-shin-hye-make-cameo-yuri-kim-young-kwangs-new-drama/

Image result for thank you animated gifs free

• Like 3

Hi everyone... Im such a quite lurker of this thread for a long time and a veeeery old fans of darling couple (I mean not 'old' in age but 'old' in time of being their shipper :D). I've been liked them since the 1st ep of Pinocchio, and I remember the forum is forced to move out of the original pinocchio forum into this thread. I've been lost from there, not continuously check the forum till couple days ago.

But whats happening here?? Why so gloomy?:tears: Dont be too worry abt breaking up or false rumor abt JS and the other partner, especially just bec of the current photoshoot and the stupid provocations from another party.

Dude, we have lots and lots great proves and fluttering moments than what they have. And THAT, is still going on till today, if you care to notice every trivial thing of them. Sorry to say this but the other ship is very young and is like desert plain, thats why they made bunch of photoshops using the same old pics of the bts (look at darling shipper! We have plenty videos and pics that we can call it romantic moments even from objective eyes, not the forced-romantic-moments like theirs). The current photoshoot is helping them btw, but silly if they count it as a moment bec for God's sake its photoshoot! Even JS had that with SH with more intimate position. Sigh. 

Their current relationship? Quite days, not many moments, yes it is, but does it mean they are over? Lol please dont think like that. They are both busy, require alot of effort to meet without creating buzz over the media, neither making any moment when they are not suppose to be linked right now. Im quiet happy right now seeing JS has just hung out with his friends from Doctors than playing with his co-stars from W, that means he got more attached with Doctors than W. Not to mention his quote from drama Doctors that he wrote in his fanmeeting, lol, honest Jongsuk, cant help but to expose his liking. Why doesnt he mention something from his drama instead mentioning something from his bestfriend's drama? Sigh, we know the answer.

I saw JS and HHJ's interview, and they're dryyyy as summer in africa to this point I wonder how other shipper manage their delulu to go on for some normal answer like that. I dont wanna wish them luck and happy btw (I know im evil :lol:). And the NoYB project is one of my favorite. Thay have 'Hugs and Kisses' project under NoYB but let me tell you one funny thing. The other shipper is just making assumption that words 'Hugs and Kisses' that's written behind Jongsuk on his IG is related to his current photoshoot with HHJ just bec JS, there, was hugging and kissing HHJ. Lol lol. Sorry to laugh  at that but I should share this bec this is so ridiculous. See, their delulu is build up from assumptions, its illussion. Our delulu is build up froms facts. So I can say we are healthier than them :) Not to mention that HHJ has never wore NoYB anywhere (meanwhile we have bunch of SH's friends who wear that brand), has different circle of friend with JS and SH, no fancam of them hang out together, no dispatch pictures, JS didnt even care to come to the APAN award. Well, their ship is just way too low in quality than what we have. Am I too harsh on them? They are bad too to come here to start messing up with our forum. They lack of subject to delulu, but they just cant shut their mouth off thats why they come here to create a mess.

We dont know what will happen in the future abt SH and JS, but I never once had doubt in my mind that they are still together and happy. Ofc there are fights and misunderstandings, but breaking up is no, at least not yet, bec they are still going strong in my opinion. So this ranting of mine needs to stop too, lol. Sorry, looks like I have wrote a short story rather than a comment :D:D Nice to know that this forum is still alive and survived over more than one year. Nice to know you all again :)

• Like 13

'Gogh, The Starry Night' releases still cuts of cameos Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk!

By yckim124    45 minutes ago    13,543    2,815    1
park-shin-hye,lee-jong-suk

SHARES
  1. Facebook
  2. Twitter
  3. Google+
Upcoming SBS special drama 'Gogh, The Starry Night' released still cuts of its fabulous cameos!

First, we see Lee Jong Suk, who's playing the role of a top star. He's captured smiling next to his former movie co-star Yuri and actor Lee Ji Hoon. Next, Park Shin Hye is spotted as a part-time employee of a convenient store. 

SEE ALSO: Park Shin Hye shows off her goddess-like beauty for 'Mamonde'

Also, as you may have noticed, Lee Jong Suk and Park Shin Hye are former drama co-stars. It's revealed that both of them decided to make the special appearance for the director of 'Gogh, The Starry Night', who's the same director who took charge of their past drama 'Pinocchio'. 

The first episode of 'Gogh, The Starry Night' is airing soon on the 22nd! Make sure to watch out for Lee Jong Suk and Park Shin Hye's special appearance. 

lee-jong-suk_1477034644_ddd.jpg

lee-jong-suk_1477034666_psss.jpg

via. Allkpop

Lee Jong Suk Joins Park Shin Hye For Cameos In New SBS Drama

lee jong suk gogh the starry night

Following news of Park Shin Hye’s cameo in the upcoming SBS weekend drama “Gogh, The Starry Night,” which stars Girls’ Generation’s Yuri, Kim Young Kwang, and Lee Ji Hoon, it has been revealed that Lee Jong Suk will also be making an appearance in the drama.

lee jong suk gogh the starry night 2

“Gogh, The Starry Night” is a romantic comedy directed by Jo Soo Won, who previously worked with Lee Jong Suk in “I Can Hear Your Voice” and “Pinocchio.”

Kim Young Kwang has previous experience with director Jo Soo Won in “Pinocchio,” and Yuri has worked with the director in the film “No Breathing.”

“Gogh, The Starry Night” airs at 9:55 p.m. on October 22.

• Like 5

Jong Suk and Shin Hye both had a cameo in Gogh, Starry Night... (if only they had a cameo together.. ;-;)

There's also some casts from Pinocchio who starred or made a cameo in Gogh, Starry Night....

It's bringing back my Pinocchio feels lol. Gogh, Starry Night is like a Pinocchio Reunion or a season 2 lol XD

VCX5RBh.jpg

cr: As Tagged

I also love that we still get to see Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk's name in the same title/article even though there haven't that much news! This ship is definately still sailing smoothing! :D 

• Like 12