❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Her eyes look sad.!?!

It might be She is having hard time with the withdraw from the character YHJ, but also to much negativity on the media, even from the ones that regarding themselves as her fans.

Park Shin Hye always works hard to make others happy, as we all saw, even though there were not that much support from SBS on promoting the drama Doctors, she worked relentless to promote the drama, not only for her, but for the casts and the crew, investors and more, to bring the best in dramaland entertainment. But still, people do not recognize or give her the credit that she deserves. They only focus on the negativity, forgetting about the beauty in the middle and the accomplishments 

Park Shin Hye doesn't mind to support, and promote, or share her domestic and international popularity, and spotlight with her friends, costars, or anyone that she believes they work is worthwhile,  as we all can see through her IG's posts and more. She tries to bring them up with her, either to reinforce they popularity, or continue increasing  their fans base.

I do not see her agency uses her for media play, but I see a lot artists using her for media play,  promoting themselves, and media  to get clicks on their articles,  relentless. It is a entertainment world, not everyone knows and abides to the words honor,  integrity , honesty, and respect. 

When  receiving awards, Park Shin Hye always makes sure to acknowledge her costars, and give them credit for her performance that lead to the award. I will never forget on 2015 Baeksang award, in her speech for the popularity award from the Chinese website iQy?, where she said " that award was thanks to the drama Heirs she did with her costar", acknowledged him, she turned  and pointing to him on stage.  A lady from head to toe that doesn't take things for granted, with not even a pint of selfishness or arrogance, truly down to earth, that wants her work to speak for itself, caring and considerate of others and her fans. And,  I wish she could get the same from others. She is always working hard and sacrifice herself to not hurt people and make or keep them happy, but many work hard to hurt her. I am not bashing nobody, it is just a fact and my personal opinion.

Park Shin Hye is loved, cherished, respected, supported unconditionally across the generation, old and young, by many  worldwide, not only for being a talent entertainer, but for the great human being that she is, with no ill will. Even though now, I am begging  her to have some ill will and do what is in her mind regardless, be selfish once if it makes her happy. You can only make others happy if you happy.:wub:

Love and Peace always from this ahjumma's :heart:

• Like 9

1 hour ago, alcides14 said:
Her eyes look sad.

It might be She is having hard time with the withdraw from the character YHJ, but also to much negativity on the media, even from the ones that regarding themselves as her fans.

Park Shin Hye always works hard to make others happy, as we all saw, even though there were not that much support from SBS on promoting the drama Doctors, she worked relentless to promote the drama, not only for her, but for the casts and the crew, investors and more, to bring the best in dramaland entertainment. But still, people do not recognize or give her the credit that she deserves. They only focus on the negativity, forgetting about the beauty in the middle and the accomplishments 

Park Shin Hye doesn't might  to support, and promote, or share her domestic and international popularity, and spotlight with her friends, costars, or anyone that she believes they work is worthwhile,  as we all can see through her IG's posts and more. She tries to bring them up with her, either to reinforce they popularity, or continue increasing  their fans base.

I do not see her agency uses her for media play, but I see a lot artists using her for media play,  promoting themselves, and media  to get clicks on their articles,  relentless. It is a entertainment world, not everyone knows and abides to the words honor,  integrity , honest, and respect. 

When  receiving awards, Park Shin Hye always makes sure to acknowledge her costars, and give them credit for her performance that lead to the award. I will never forget on 2015 Baeksang award, in her speech for the popularity award from the Chinese website iQy?, where she said " that award was thanks to the drama Heirs she did with her costar", acknowledged him, she turned  and pointing to him on stage.  A lady from head to toe that doesn't take things for granted, with not even a pint of selfishness or arrogance, truly down to earth, that wants her work to speak for itself, caring and considerate of others and her fans. And,  I wish she could get the same from others. She is always working hard and sacrifice herself to not hurt people and make or keep them happy, but many work hard to hurt her. I am not bashing nobody, it is just a fact and my personal opinion.

Park Shin Hye is loved, cherished, respected, supported unconditionally across the generation, old and young, by many  worldwide, not only for being a talent entertainer, but for the great human being that she is, with no ill will. Even though now, I am begging  her to have some ill will and do what is in her mind regardless, be selfish once if it makes her happy. You can only make others happy if you happy.:wub:

Love and Peace always from this ahjumma's :heart:

Why did you write PSH looks sad? She didn't look sad in her recent Ryo outing. She might be a little quiet at the moment because she is preparing for her next role. There isn't much time for her to script read and prep for her next lawyer role and she is acting opposite the critically acclaimed CMS!!! She can't play around acting opposite such a big gun. I personally think this actor is the most respected actor in SK she has acted with. I just don't want reporters to pick up on her fans comments and say PSH is sad. Hope you know what I mean :)

image_zps9f2qj8c5.jpeg

image_zpsujxlj8bq.jpeg

ctto

• Like 9

1 hour ago, Tiggie2 said:

Why did you write PSH looks sad? She didn't look sad in her recent Ryo outing. She might be a little quiet at the moment because she is preparing for her next role. There isn't much time for her to script read and prep for her next lawyer role and she is acting opposite the critically acclaimed CMS!!! She can't play around acting opposite such a big gun. I personally think this actor is the most respected actor in SK she has acted with. I just don't want reporters to pick up on her fans comments and say PSH is sad. Hope you know what I mean :)

image_zps9f2qj8c5.jpeg

image_zpsujxlj8bq.jpeg

ctto

Do not miss understand me. I am responding to various comments that are circulating in different threads from Park Shin Hye's fans, and some international media, regarding interpretation of her posts on the media. I will be the last one to make any type of comments that will empower others to make any derogatory or negative comments about Park Shin Hye.  There is nothing, there will never be anything wrong, to comment , talk about,  show concern, give personal opinion,  in this or any other threads,  about personal perception or interpretation of what can be, or what others interpretation of her posts or behavior, as longer is done in a respectful, caring, lovely, supportive way, not bashing her in any circumstances., it is all healthy, and a way of showing that one cares. It is not an invasion of privacy, either. She is showing it openly, she is sharing it openly,  showing that,  besides being a celebrity an actress that make others happy, she is also a human, a person like anyone, with good, bad times and struggles,? maybe It is her way of asking for support, understand, and strength from her true fans, to Cher her up, so she can continue on however path she chooses to follow. You have your interpretation and understand , I respect. But, I and others have a different perception, what is understandable. It is good when there is  diversity, that is what makes this thread interesting and wonderful place to visit and support Park Shin Hye, with love.:wub:And we all support, and will always be by her side, through thick and thin. Yin/Yan.:)

Reporters, are already picking  on her for reasons beyond my understanding, with malicious articles , trying to tarnish her reputation and credibility, and many that also claim to be her fans are supporting those malicious articles, with selfish, distasteful, and immature  comments and behavior, by not believing Shin Hye or trust her words. :mellow:I am not claim myself Saint or not guilty, but differently learn my lesson.:tears:

Lets keep this place a good place for anyone to visit, a democratic place, where anyone can feel free to post, talk about,  as longer has to do with our girl Park  Shin Hye. It is all for love.

Many blessings to all

Love and Peace from this ahjumma's :heart:

• Like 9

@alcides14, well written comment. PSH has many fans and each one of us has a different opinion. This could be good and bad. Two sides of the coin. There are no right answers apart from replies coming from PSH herself. I just don't think her eyes looks sad though. Her latest IG post may be the only sign she is trying to renovate herself but even when I read the translations she indicates 'happiness and sadness on that day, let them wrap away with the clouds and blow away'. My understanding from that post is if happiness and sadness can be blown away that is a good thing because not all sadness can be blown away in real life (talking about myself now). But, I agree, we continue to post our personal thoughts on PSH just as long as they are not over-board :)

• Like 9

image_zps6fkoamby.gif

Rough translations from PSH V-live broadcast 

1. Talked about yesterday's earthquake, wishing the people of Gyeongju, Daegu and Seoul who felt the earthquake did not get hurt. She didn't feel the quake, praying for not many victims hurt and saying 'take care'

cr: K-day 韩流菌

2. Today filming Mamonde promos, yesterday was eating with 'Silent Witness' cast and crew, felt very excited, very good atmosphere, will be with family during Chuseok, keeps in contact with 'Doctors' cast through group chat.

3. After 'Doctors' finished filming went to USA for holiday, stayed for about 10 days, took photos, through IG sent recent updates, next year will have fanmeet, later have to go to vets to pick up her dogs because they have a skin condition, will have fan signing event soon, film 'Hyung' premiere date has been set. Anticipate greatly.

4. Recently like to hear 'We are the night' - 'star, fire, night', 'Tiramisu cake' and Oohyo songs. Favourite music Indie music. She indicated she doesn't have black circles around her eyes, has been sleeping well lately, maybe the skin is thin (around eyes) but definitely no black circles! 

cr: rain 小窝

• Like 18