[OFFICIAL] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho ❤ Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 2

mi7chimes

Dear  MinShinners,  this is our ship and we are a Family:wub:..  thru thick and thin, we will always be there for our Min &Shin  and let us be here also for each other.    Let us  all bond together and show our unity.  We will not let the haters ridicule us and our MinShin anymore...we will stand united against the haters and say to them...Back off haters!!! 

@giselle_tw @mi7chimes  welcome home, our dearies:wub::wub:...please don't leave us again..and bring your convo back here..:)

"We wait for you to come home dear MinShinners"

Edited by dac417
  • Like 17

My chingus!!!!! 

Count on me. I will continue in this thread. My love for them is special. My final conclusion: They look tremendously great together. Real life or in my dreams?, the story is not over yet. What really matter is their own happiness. They are happy, I'm happy. I will hope for a miracle, not now or tomorrow, time will tell. 

And about...

Haters??? Who talks about haters? 

i-dont-care-that-i-dont-care.gif

Sorry for being absent......not excuses. Still loving my favourite and my only OTP. My best wishes for them. 

And let me tell you my reactions about bb boy dating news: 

23 March, 2015.....me

First 30 seconds...

Bruce-Lee-Angry-Stare-Before-The-Showdow

At 31 seconds

giphy.gif

for the rest of the day

wimpy-guy.gif

And about bb girl dating news.

2 July, 20015...me.

First seconds

tumblr_inline_nironrP6ym1s7ioz2.gif 

First minute

tumblr_m5xe1qj5DQ1rux8f4o1_500.gif

for the rest of the day

tumblr_n4id86wLQh1qedb29o1_400.gif tumblr_n4iffujUJh1qedb29o1_r1_400.gif

But at the end....I repeat it: My best wishes for them. Baby boy and Baby girl will always be my favourite OTP. 

MINSHIN fighting!

• Like 21

Guest daffodil82

Park Shin Hye for VIKI

6f28779agw1etpysm5129j205a05ajri.jpg

6f28779agw1etpysnegg5j20iw0epmz4.jpg

6f28779agw1etpysnu4bmj20dw0dwaab.jpg

6f28779agw1etpysp3phyj20iw0epgn6.jpg

6f28779agw1etpysrl1luj20nm0g776e.jpg

6f28779agw1etpyssi5k9j20nm0emdif.jpg

6f28779agw1etpyst58bmj20nm0f1acr.jpg

6f28779agw1etpystw8oij20nm0eemz8.jpg

credit to VIKI & as tagged

graphics-thank-you-943401.gif

Edited by daffodil82

When the rumors of Shin-hye broke, I have to admit that I thought it was a plan between Min and Shin so they could meet in public without anyone suspecting anything. They could say that they're dating other people so they can't be dating each other. Lol. I'm sorry, I'm sorry. But if it's true, all the best to them but Kim Tan and Cha Eun-sang will always be one of my favourite OTPs.

• Like 8

@giselle_tw

Giss have u seen HIM? 

awesome-captain-jack-sparrow-johnny-depp

He might not have stayed in for everything... 

88956.jpg

But he was always...

tumblr_miqm2nvfHM1qm2s94o1_500.gif

So yaaah! 

jack-sparrow%2B%25281%2529.png

Because... 

4504-great-leaders-inspire-greatness-in-

So yeah!

f92a7b1b8b34e9802a1a2ba1dc1dd5df.jpg

PS: FINALLY I figured my packetdata is better than the WiFi. Yeah that happens sometimes! :rolleyes:

Edited by mi7chimes
  • Like 14

i have a confession , i have stalked all of you in twitter like fan girl , everytime i was about to say we agreed to support  them together and individually

tumblr_inline_nboytkxMN01rssn1f.gif

and now i finally feel like home , i want to do this for everyone i missed so much in the last 3 months 106602-fringe-happy-as-ever.gif

hope we can have the rest of our lost birds too , to support our babies in their work as we promised and continue our friendship here

• Like 13

When the rumors of Shin-hye broke, I have to admit that I thought it was a plan between Min and Shin so they could meet in public without anyone suspecting anything. They could say that they're dating other people so they can't be dating each other. Lol. I'm sorry, I'm sorry. But if it's true, all the best to them but Kim Tan and Cha Eun-sang will always be one of my favourite OTPs.

u don't have to be ashamed of thinking that way... I have been there done that too. TWICE! ALWAYS.. STILL somewhere deep in... LOL 

BUT the thing that keeps us grounded is, we know it's our wishful thinking, we accept it and we move on to wish them happiness wherever they find it, and not just where we want them to find it~~

d63ef1c043120641b1cb3c1dbf49ecc2.jpg

Yeah! 

WE ARE AWESOME THAT WAY! 

and that difference makes aLL the DIFFERENCE!!

• Like 15

@MMEDH

chinguuuuu ****HUGGSSS****

You know...  Everyone who stayed out here through the thin...

636x460design_01.jpg

When I turned away... 

Even when u didn't know if I would ever face you again... 

But you trusted the promises we made!

411988.png

because...

tumblr_mhbwhe3akr1qe7mxjo1_500.jpg?w=870

And as it is... I apologize for not being here. The reasons I can list out will always fall short of what's enough... So I am just gonna say

sorry.jpg

PS: for all those who watched my back... Ahemmm!! Liked what you saw???

:phew:

Edited by mi7chimes
  • Like 15

don't say sorry dear , it is enough u r here i know deep in my heart that minshin is great ship with all the great minshinners , our hearts are still connected wtever happened, i love and cherish everybody and every moment i spent with all of them , however it is tough situation but my love to all minshinners and to babyboy and babygirl will never to waver ,

so let's go to the practical part and tell everybody that we still support them , and give another meaning of shipping coz we r the most amazing ship as we always said aren't we ?let's support our babygirl  and tell the scary people judging her that we r supporting her let's give them and her a message , let's support this hashtag

We are #ParkShinHyeProtectionSquad !

• Like 17

Guest itybittykitty

LMH: Well played dispatch...well played!

tumblr_n1u2w4Afa71qchnjco3_400.gif

LMH: now me and baby girl will have to do a drama together!

tumblr_n1u2w4Afa71qchnjco4_400.gif

cr koreanactorleeminho

KT:

tumblr_muwloyEDVa1siqvhio3_500.gif

credit as tagged

LMH:

tumblr_n1mnx35bDW1skbamko5_r1_400.gif

ctto

i have a confession , i have stalked all of you in twitter like fan girl , everytime i was about to say we agreed to support  them together and individually

and now i finally feel like home , i want to do this for everyone i missed so much in the last 3 months

hope we can have the rest of our lost birds too , to support our babies in their work as we promised and continue our friendship here

hahahaha @ MMEDH my biggest problem while stalking them in twitter was who is who. Ok ,I knew gissy ,  and some other chingus which I do not see today here so I am not saying their names coz maybe they do not want to be mentioned.

And @ Branwen ahh you gave me too much difficulties till I figured out who you are. :)

@chingus dont apologize .

We all leave for our own reasons from home but it's always there to welcome us.

'

Edited by kiklaminHo
  • Like 14

Hello Sydney....
Perhaps.... did you miss me?! 

tumblr_mv9dhfT4Jd1siqvhio2_250.gif

AWWWWWWW. I missed you all! And dont think that I left our home. Know that every single day, I visit our home, including AFF and WP. Well, it saddens me too that some of us aren't that active anymore and ehem, *guilty-as-charged* :D But hey! No worries coz I feel that the real minshinners, so long as we remain supportive to our babies in their individual endeavor, the ship is gonna be fine!! And we all share a really great friendship.

Other than that I miss the ahjummas and my pervy self. I am missing so much the FFs that we used to wait for days going crazy over cliffhangers and wicked twists that all molded us into the great fans that we are today (I sound patriotic ain't it? nae) And also, I'd like to make a shout out to the ever amazing jasey!! awww, you adorable creature! Really doing a great job to keep my minshin dream. Kisses my dear! And also, fellow writernims.. please do come back. Yah branny! patti! twin! Where art thou?! We miss all of you. Come back puhleaaasee!! panda-emoticon-09.gif

There. Dont hesistate to message me mmmkay? and hey, i wanna see you too on twitter!!!! keke

XOXO 

minhoshin monkey_love_by_addmedia-d78iobf.gif

• Like 18

Min dating news
Me:
anigif_enhanced-buzz-2956-1384881603-35.

Then yes, I did this and that and voila, am kinda mmkay and recovered.
Then...

Shin dating news
Me:
ngg67.gif

No, not again. (I've been counting... you know.. maybe...)

ITS TOO MUCH. MY DUREAAAAMM. MINSHIN DUREEAAAAM!!! *sobs*

Then Captain suddenly appears and says uri babies trollin' our home.

Me:
Despicable-Me-Minion-Saying-What.gif

WELCOME BACK GISSY!!

Let's give you a big,warm,juicy, oh-so-minshin-closet-slash--vaccuum-like-kissu:
tumblr_nqwnd4ok951ua5qeto1_400.gif

Don't leave again.
oh, hi mom @itybittykitty! where's twin @kitkat_28?

• Like 16