[OFFICIAL] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho ❤ Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 2

mi7chimes

Its been such a long time since my last post on this forum. It didnt mean I no longer ship them, i was just happy being a silent reader. Today, I just thought I have to write something. When I first saw the news, I was like "its not April's Fool day yet people!!" but reality indeed is painful. Its interesting how many of us here assume that Shin Hye would be sad/heart broken by the news. Hey, its kind unfair to her. Who knows they might have dated and she was the one who thought now is just not the right time and they moved on. And lets not judge Suzy for being in London with MH. Remember in London, there was MH's mother too so I doubt those steamy scenes we often encounter in ff would happen. Nonetheless, its just more than one month dating. Nonetheless, MH said that he would only have time for casual dating and not falling in love. I have my theory in which SH and MH both wanted a sustainable love, just that time was not in their favour. They tried (MH again spilled the beans he dated someone ard end of Dec) and it didnt work out. They are still young and so eligible, they have the rights to date more people, to know who would eventually be their true soulmate. The songs, the lyrics could have been frm SH to MH and vice versa. We never know, unless they tell us themselves. One thing for sure, they are still friends who supports each other. She was there for him to support Kim Tan. It all make perfect sense now why she was acting nervously.. Perhaps she already knew about him and Suzy and she didnt want to be linked to MH in any rumour, no gf would want that distraction early in the relationship. So instead of saying supporting MH, she was there to support KT. Even though one year plus ago, MH always reminded us he is KT, but not as frequent now. If you have seen her fancam at Twenty premier, she walked really fast to avoid being seen with LJS. I guess being the cautious girl she is, SH would remain quiet on her dating life till she is sure to get married. From now till then, things would change and only time would have answers. Fate brought them together twice after all, but both are on-screen or fiction in other words. For now, we can only support them as individual actor and actress. For now, we keep an open mind and open heart :) Stay strong, minshin shipper! We have each other to lean on virtually, at least..

Guest luvue14

A little over a month ago, PSH did say that "unfortunately due her having to many male friends. Men are not attracted to her." I think she had feelings for him but he just wasn't attracted to her. :(( she knew then that she wasn't the one for LMH. She is beautiful and lovely! I hope that gets done with school and have many acting dramas. I will be waiting to see her in her next project. As for LMH I hope that he's happy with the one he chose.

This is my first ship, first post here.
You know, I believe in fate.  Nobody know the future.
Keep your happiness with your heart & soul.
Keep support our BG & BB in their carrier.

PLEASE  STAY STRONG  AND SADNESS WILL BE PASS IN SOMEDAY.

;)

Guest mariely15

Was a honor shippear   this couple but, is time for say good Bye ! and i hope our Lee Min Ho be happy forever :')

Guest TessB

Let me try to put some smile on us Minshinners...... My Just For Pun ... :P:P Because Minho- bee is a busy bee looking for a flower in a garden full of blossoming buds, he buzzed, he hopped .... He passed by Shinhye flower but that flower is not ready to bloom yet by the love Minho- bee wants to give her, so the busy Minho- Ho buzzed and hopped endlessly in the streets of Paris until he found his way to London ... And Bam.... To the shocked of all Minshinners... Busy Minho- bee found a flower ready to accept his love.... :(( :(( .......

Guest TessB

Aahhh .... What a way to add hurt to my broken heart... As I'm getting for work today, I'm watching Good Morning America.... Why of all colors, I have to see YELLOW FLOWERS in that show.... Dang it.... :| :-? :(

Aaw! All day long i feel so down. I have to be honest. I really wanted them to end up together. But i agree with delurkforminshin. It seems ro me there was a relationship Right after "the Heirs". But somehow didn't work. Too busy and complicated for 2 of the most popular and hectic stars. There was no doubt for me... I saw love and happiness at first. Then slowly, i could feel Psh melancholy mood through her new songs and as her fanmeets progressed, she looked sadder. Also Minho memtioned there was a relarionship that ended dec. Shinhye also mentioned that she cried buckets when she did breakup scene in Pinocchio. She couldnt stop crying. Which means the pain was still there. My only hope now is that PSH can move on. I know she's a strong woman but she needs all her fans to cheer her up! As for Minho, I'm not too sure about the choice. I feel she is toooo young but maybe there is less pressure for him this way. The only consolation is they have remained friends. ......in the end we will never know. If they're meant for each other someday, it will happen. Til then, thank you to everyone. I enjoyed every minute of our roller coaster ride!