[OFFICIAL] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho ❤ Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 2

mi7chimes

yuliyanah said: Hello to all my fellow Minshinners! I have been a lurker since March 2014. Now, I've decided not to miss out on the fun anymore. I want to join in the deluluing and spazzing about our fantabulous OTP and this includes the hilarious "pervy Friday". I'm so excited for this NEW home. I am pretty sure this will be a great journey for all of us. I am not a techie so I don't even know how to post pics, gifs, whatever...I don't even know how to create the signature thingy but I don't care because what is most important is to be a part of this ship. Our ship is sailing. I really believe that MinShin is for REAL and I hope and pray for a lifetime of wedded bliss....(delulu mode on I guess) Too early to tell. Let us just enjoy every moment of loving and supporting them as a couple and individually as well. MINSHIN FIGHTING.....MINSHIN JIKJIN

Guest KristyK1430293589

WELCOME EVERYONE TO MINSHIN NEW CHAPTER. Let's keep it sailing chingu! Cheers! \:D/  <:-P

Guest meridian

2nd thread is here! Yayyyy~! Let's celebrate!

I wanted to post my comment about Shinhye's dress in the 1st thread but time didn't allow so let me post here lol

I think she's sooooo sexy in the dress and very glowing ~ beautiful mature woman who is happily in love :x
the toyboyish pretty little girl has transformed into a cute, bright, lovely yet seducing gorgeous woman! (I do understand if MH doesn't want her to show her assets to other guys lol)
and I believe this blossom can't be done without LOVE

yes in the past she wore some clothes that made her sexy (because she has really nice assets) but it's like a sassy little girl
but now she is not that childish anymore and she's in the most beautiful time ever -- beautiful in a grown-up way with enhanced assets
I don't know how to explain but I think you all can see how she's changed since the Heirs (or to say directly -- since she's with Minho)
just looking at her past photos and now, you can clearly see the difference

TBH, I started watching The Heirs because of Minho. In the first few episodes I thought Shinhye is pretty and cute but didn't really pay attention to her much lol then I kept watching and the more I watch her, the more lovely she is

and the episode that I realized I've fallen in love with her is the scene that Kim Tan tells everyone that Eun Sang is his girlfriend. It was the first time I think "omo this girl is very beautiful". I think it's because I can see the LOVE in her eyes when they meet Minho's eyes. You can call me delulu but I really thought that at the scene Eun Sang appeared dress-up in red dress, that one Kim Tan should be captivated and proud of his girlfriend --> I think what I see in Minho eyes is he is also REALLY captivated and proud of his Shinhye.

And as time goes, months after The Heirs I've seen Shinhye more and more feminine & more and more glowing so I believe MinShin's relationship has been tightening up every single day (I'm not talking about pervy things lol I mean their heart and mind -- sharing thoughts and similarities -- like we can see many "coincidences" appear again and again and again) :x

I think both Minho and Shinhye are both most gorgeous when they're together (on screen we see, also off screen like since Heirs filming until now that we think they're currently in a relationship). They're enhancing each other's assets.
This really amazes me because Minho is always handsome and Shinhye is always pretty -- but in the past they were not as blossoming as they've become since the Heirs -- since they're together. Maybe because of the sparkling eyes and smiles that come from happiness that give them aura/charisma/or whatever make them the most gorgeous ever. Their happiness is shown clearly to us, and their happiness makes us happy too :D

hahaha sorry I didn't mean to write this long (just wanna comment her dress but how come I wrote this long post?!? :)) )
anyway, happy shipping! good night chinggus xxx

Guest tropicalgirl

Congratulations Minshiners now we have second home.
My first post int this thread.

71x.gif

Eyes and body language can't lie.How much i treasure SBS Awards.

I just want to bring these here. The lasts three posts in our old but will be forever treasured home.
-the closet kiss lady @faidaris posted the video entitled Will You Marry Me? made our daebak chingu @LaDadaista. It's about a proposal. LMH proposing to PSH.
-next, @KymberleeD said this final words "MINSHIN FOREVER!" in her last post. Words of blessing from us, from theirs fans all over the world and I believe from their families, friends outside and inside the Showbiz industry, and agencies.
-finally the last post from @bratzjoyce , she mentioned about uri Couple getting married in the future and express their love in public.

I hope these will all come true. Like u, I am praying. MINSHIN is LOVE.Let's feel at home now everyone and spread the LOVE.:x

class="H" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: none; outline: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; text-shadow: white 1px 1px 0px; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"giselle_twflattened video. :))
I think PSH wants to be more aggressive, sexually, feminine. She wants more adult roles. That is correct. 
Makeup, hair are immaculate. But the image has obvious disadvantages. 1. The color of dress, lace. It is already tired. 2. Manicure. Wrong. Color nail half merges with the dress and fingers seem shorter.
She has a very bad stylist. :((

Congratulation MinShiners and welcome new home 2nd thread <:-P <:-P <:-P
and may in this thread there will be good news from uri couple...
keep post u'r crazy delusion about MinShin... ;):)>-

keep warm each other with u all love

tumblr_myg7qga6p71qjkud7o1_500.gif

and keep burn this thread like this kiss

HEIRS+LEE+MIN+HO+PARK+SHIN+HYE+KISS+%283%29.gif

fighting MinShin and MinShiners :x

4a97b5a1gw1eagx9steuug20dw05qnpd.gif

chelsea814
said: I just want to bring these here. The lasts three posts in our old but will be forever treasured home.
-the closet kiss lady @faidaris posted the video entitled Will You Marry Me? made our daebak chingu @LaDadaista. It's about a proposal. LMH proposing to PSH.
-next, @KymberleeD said this final words "MINSHIN FOREVER!" in her last post. Words of blessing from us, from theirs fans all over the world and I believe from their families, friends outside and inside the Showbiz industry, and agencies.
-finally the last post from @bratzjoyce , she mentioned about uri Couple getting married in the future and express their love in public.

I hope these will all come true. Like u, I am praying. MINSHIN is LOVE.Let's feel at home now everyone and spread the LOVE.:x

Guest SabrinaD

Hi Everyone :)I just want to introduce myself
I'm from Brazil, and I realized that everyone here is very distant countries of my.
I still remember like it was yesterday, when I went the first time in the other minshin thread.
we were so small but so united like a family.I had the courage to make an account and talk to my family Minshin.because we are like a family right?
we believe in Minho and Shinhye, haters can say what they want we will don't stop , right ?my english is not so good , but I'm soo happy to talking with you guys.
I want see Shinhye and Minho one day here in Brazil.                                                                                                                                                        Thank you so much, I love you guys.I think that I'm the maknae here,because I'm 15 years old :)please take care of me ^^
plg0.gif

Congratulations To All That Believe In MinShin Like Me.

Before i sleep, I really want to thank all the hardworking chingus who made this second thread possible @RoyalMinShin or @mi7chimes. Thanks so much. The Top Post of the thread is so beautiful, awesome, all positive words i could say. I love the combination of the pink and blue color. @giselle_tw Thanks so much for being a good leader from the beginning until now that we're in second home. I guess i know the reason why u're busy. @ravairie , ure a leader too, thanks for always reminding and inspiring us.
And to all MinShinners Chingus, THANKS SO MUCH! I'M SO HAPPY I FOUND THIS  MINSHIN FAMILY. YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST!
i hope other MinShinners who are just lurking will come out and join us here and to those who already delurked, WELCOME!
And u're saying that there are other MinShinners who are MIA, some I know and some i don't know. I hope they will all come back.
believe MINSHIN IS REAL. MINSHIN IS LOVE. MINSHIN FOREVER!
btw, @meridian, I always like ur insights. Awesome chingu.@rikasnail, ur first post in this thread and ure really posted first after res, at first i pressed AWESOME button bcos of the Congratulations u said, but I changed to LOL, when i read u said i'm 16 yrs. old. hehe, just so cute. are u reminding us ur unnies about those *p post, hehe. 
Flowers for us from MINHO! and we have wine here! So Cheers everyone! Cheers for our lovely couple and cheers to a MINSHIN journey forever!Bp2WeWBCcAAusDM.jpg:large
ctto

Guest SabrinaD

tumblr_n71vd2PTfe1tx7ds3o1_400.gif tumblr_n71vd2PTfe1tx7ds3o2_r1_400.giftumblr_n71vd2PTfe1tx7ds3o3_r1_400.gif tumblr_n71vd2PTfe1tx7ds3o4_r1_400.gif
Fuji TV City Hunter Special (2012)
cr:lmh-therapy.tumblr.com

Oppa is soo handsome  :\"> He needs practice more  :-w