❤ WonKyo ❤ SimKung ❤ Kang Dong Won & Song Hye Kyo ❤

Admin

Guest rjuliet

looks like too big for a woman shirt...or is it a man shirt? ;) ...a certain someone's shirt? *winks...haha its just my pure speculation...just for fun wonkyo lovers...as it is a shippers paradise, we are allowed to be dreaming rite ;) ... 
3u23.jpg 
ps. for kimjung, this thread is for kyo and wonnie lovers...not to bash kyo or wonnie...so, pls find somewhere else but here to spread bad things bout our beloved kyo..thanks

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest cupcakecheonsa

I think this is from 2013you have to stop the video at 0:53 and 0:54 they are sitting together  this is from 2013 too sed0120131004142238.jpg

2014 they are sitting together again  :x633521_original.jpg

@cupcakecheo if I may add...their very first outing was during the VIP premier of the movie Cold Eyes...that was sometime May or June of 2013 if I'm not mistaken...right after the conclusion of TWTWB drama...it was announced that KDW became labelmates with SHK...but prior to that January of that year, there was this pic of KDW with Ms. Park (SHK manager) in Paris attending fashion shows...

Guest rjuliet

they both love watching movies, love paris, and love fashion :x 
kdw attended paris fashion show on january 2013 (ms park accompanied him there) and coincidentally i found this posted by ebullience a while ago in kyo's thread :D 
 9jzqeq.jpg

myhepyending said: WOAHHHHH.....so happy that someone opened this thread...thank you ebulliance ! i actually shipped them since camellia! after seeing their oozing chemistry in camellia, i fell in love with them and hope they will be together! and after i heard the news that KDW joined SHK agency...volla! I think my hope nearly come true!  :x

Guest rjuliet

haha starix i love my destiny song too :x ...i read somewhere that the photoshoot is for vogue september edition (which usually is the most important edition of the year) ...hopefully its for the cover, hhmmm imagining wonkyo on the cover with romantic paris as the background setting is dreaaamyy :x 
and yes for wonkyo make a drama together, 20 episodes of them would be awesome right :D ...if wonnie decided to come back to do a drama, probably with kes?? as kes has been eyeing for him to play in her drama for so long, really hope its with kyo...seems impossible knowing the usual thing in korea, but we could dream :) :x
picturesque..
e6fe7133c69f0d783b2935d.jpg

140528ny4_99_20140528140509.jpg
Source: Kukmin Ilbo via Naver

1. [+2,981, -109] It's alright if they date but it seems to really just be a pictorial shoot..

2. [+2,224, -50] Obviously a pictorial shoot

3. [+1,785, -218] I'd be okay with them dating... but Song Hye Gyo must have super charms to her, she dates everyone she does a project with...

4. [+268, -21] Anyone who's Song Hye Gyo's fan would know that the person net to Kang Dong Won is her manager... It needs to be on the level of Jung Woo Sung and Lee Ji Ah to be considered dating, this has their manager right there. 

5. [+231, -29] Probably the female celebrity with the most dating scandals...

6. [+213, -54] Song Hye Gyo's certainly charming but I don't think she's found her match yet. According to insiders, she's really conservative and ends up breaking up with male actors because of their complicated relationships with other females.

7. [+187, -51] No one would be opposed to them dating, so do it!

8. [+143, -27] They're both so well off to the point where nobody would be opposed to them dating.. ㅋㅋㅋㅋ but it really does seem to be a pictorial shoot. 

9. [+123, -12] Lots of rumors circulating about them dating though... hmm...

10. [+130, -20] Song Hye Gyo's amazing... Lee Byung Hun, Hyun Bin, Kang Dong Won.

http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.sg/2014/05/kang-dong-won-and-song-hye-gyo-deny.html

Guest ohsooyoung

WonKyo's thread is super quiet these days :( Hey what's up shippers? make some noise #:-S (:|

When I first heard SHK & KDW gonna team up for that short one of 3 international movie I didnt think much abt it, especially the story line sounded weird plus KDW is known as sumone whon doesnt like to participate in movies that has too much skinship with female leads.

However, despite the weird movie, boy was I shock seeing how great their chemistry was, also the 1st time seeing KDW loosen up doing the love scenes. Imagine in a less than an hour movie they had more passionate kisses than most 16 hours of drama. Also I think KDW has a major crush on SHk & vice versa.I remember in the short BTS interview KDW said it was the first time in his career that he didnt look forward for the filming to end  :D

Same with SHK, tho she has experience in kiss scene with LBH & HB this was the time seeing her more on the wild side when kissing
03c.jpg
tumblr_mqogpkVrub1rq5tqqo3_500.gif

tumblr_mxc5tbSXIZ1qkxoczo5_250.gif

And I think they're very cute here...

tumblr_mqgzuxAXwO1rq5tqqo1_500.gif

fFGet7T.gif
5PaXUvN.gif

Guest daneeollie

Annyeong...

I never knew that these two adorable people worked together in a movie. Make me wanna watch it right away #brblookingforthemovie

Guest ohsooyoung

Oh man those scenes are freaking hooooottttt :x :\"> Lucky KDW. Wow the way they kissed each other are cute.

Guest rjuliet

just want to update as its quiet here... 
cant wait for mpl/ mbl ..
cute papa dae soo at recent event :x 
4VYbx0.jpg 
lovely mama mi rae at recent event :x
IsX3IlP_zpsbfcb3471.jpg

Guest AnJilaah

Just an observation though from the pics above ^. They both dyed their hair dark brown. :) I think its look quite good on them both.

Am i the only one.....LOL....but i am really getting the couple vibe from these 2 photos above....same hair colour and also please notice the choice of clothes....usually KDW prefers all black...but wow now he is wearing printed Saint Laurent shirt. Don't know why but there must be definately some attraction there....hahahaha

@LynneL‌

Yup....me tooooo or I wudn be in this thread :D

After 2 relationships being publicized which end up going nowhere, its not a surprise if SHK wants to keep her following relationship a secret...thus all the denials especially if it still in the early stage, however both KDW & SHK body language and giddiness are telling us sumthing else....like being in Paris together, yeah sure they went there to work with some other crews, but the point is they were together right and we havent got a clue what they did after wrapping the shoot for the day :)

well....we might get something at the end of this year or early next year...if they really like each other or not. :) At the moment...there might be attraction and they might be good friends as we have noticed that they have already been out to the movies 3 times ( The first one being "Cold Eyes" and notice there too...they are wearing similar type clothes....LOL) and also the Paris pix also shows that they are comfortable with each other....KDW has one of his hands on her shoulder ...hahaha)
I have never seen any other pictures of KDW with his other female Co-stars like this...hehehe. Anyways....they have MPL to promote so it is better for them to keep  low at the moment and that is in September 2014 i believe :) So all the best and lets keep our finger cross.....and let the best man win our SHK

Archived