❤ WonKyo ❤ SimKung ❤ Kang Dong Won & Song Hye Kyo ❤

Admin

Guest ConsultingH

Xin chào. tất cả friend của tôi các chủ hàng rất rất rất hạnh phúc KangSong
hy vọng số phận của nhau của họ
Tôi nghĩ rằng tôi độc giả thường xuyên của bài viết này
Nhờ @ LynneL, @ rjuliet đến bài viết xuất sắc@ Skyv Tôi không hoàn toàn đồng ý hộ bạn ahout thời điểm này, bạn có thể không bình luận nếu bạn không thích chủ đề ... ok

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@skyv‌ SHK is already past her 30s. At her age I think its very reasonable to have at least 2 relationships. It wud be weird if she didnt. Just becos both her relationships happen to be with people in the same line of work as hers, ie famous people, some unreasonable so-called fans make a big deal out of it when it wont matter much if a female lawyer dated many male lawyers, or doctors & nurses, other occupations too... 
And c'mmon with his look and age does anyone wud be naive enuf to believe KDW has never been in a relationship/relationships? Wud there still people who believe KDW has live like a monk up to his present mid 30's age? 
So what if SHK has 2 ex, so what if KDW never bother to publicize his relationships before....for all I see there's real attraction between KDW & SHK since they did Love for Sale.... 
 Just my 2 cents... When they started filming LFS, I believe there's already rumours surfacing that SHK and HB breaking up, one reason becos they never seem to be in the same country at the same time, and other reason becos there's pink rumors abt her bf with his sexy Chinese costar...however the official break up was announce abt a year later, after rumours of them breaking up came up several times...

Guest ConsultingH

6bBmNl3.jpg
v7ppS3b.jpg

I think Kyo unni to wear shirt long sleeved in  press conference Canes 67 Parissubsequently Song unnis, Mr Trans and Friend together to do sightseeing Parisit is in a day
I think the next day Won oppa and Ms Park in Parisand Song unnis, mr Park, Won oppa and an my friend together to do sightseeing Paris.
I knew her hair shall, straight hair yesterday
qs5a7BV.jpg

reliable Song Unnis Won oppa a day to travel abroad the easy before a day take a Photograph =]]
I HOPE it is to tell the truth

Guest AnJilaah

Let's not continue the negativity and fighting pls. :) We all have our opinions and beliefs but I believe there is a right place to talk about it. This is a shipping thread so this is obviously for shippers. Its fine to have an opinion but having the right place to give it should also be consider.
 MAKE LOVE AND NOT WAR 
EDIT: to help spread a more positive vibe in the thread hehe :)
GWCnLU8.gif

Guest rjuliet

omg im shocked and sad seeing a disrespectful intruder like that :( ... 
ok lets just see beautiful pics of our beautiful inside out wonkyo to clear our eyes and minds... 
young wonnie, so pretty :x 
kang_dong_won_01.jpg 
young kyo, naturally pretty :x 
c6f7c5e4b4d9c5a50635po.jpg 
 all crto

"namjin said:this is from ahjumma and with the help of my tutor;          B2 say:  "KDW commands respect. No, he did not demand it, but i think it his aura. He talks, jokes, and laugh with us but still there is something in him that you have to pay attention. My co-worker tells me that although KDW smiles at him, he feels that he have to bow and "kowtow" to him, like in ancient time"                            "We nicknamed him "the prince", of course, we only call him that behind his back. He is after all, an um chin-ah, also he is a prince of chaebols. He is not going to like it, but he is like a prince to us. Very nice to work with, no complainst eventhough the PD asked him to do the scene all over again and again. Sometimes, he is the one who request a retake if he feels that he is not contented."

This was posted on Kang Dong Won's thread by @namjin  and i really like it and it is so true of his personality....Hope it makes you smile too.. He is a KING  :x

Hi everyone..... it is funny  :)) and also silly at times  :-S when we fans are like this with our love for our favorite actor/actresses. We tend to get carried away with our thinking and become obsessive...
What do we know of their lives???? We love and know them only from what we have seen of them from the media and what is written of them. They are ordinary people who are just doing their job....entertaining us. And we put them on a pedestal and make them like Kings and Queens and we start remarking good and bad criticism on them. Lets not get carried away everyone....every individual actor and actress have their own distinct qualities both good and bad.Out side the camera.....its their own life..we can't and shouldn't dictate.
Here on WONKYO forum .....i tend to write about these 2 ( KDWand SHK) because i love them professionally. It is a way for me  to share my feelings about them like a friend does who is happy  for you when you are in love with a good partner. I don't even know if they are friends or like each other more than friends. I just get a wonderful feeling of happiness for them when i see them together :\">  And i have only seen the LOVE FOR SALE on Youtube several times and when i do....it just comes across the screen, how much happy, loving and shy they are with each other.... and you just feel like cheering them on to be a real couple in real life :P
The only reason for me shipping them together.....i don't go around shipping SHK with any others than KDW or KDW with any others is that I just felt a spark in them when they are together. :\">
So Peace :)>- and lets smile :xtumblr_m8074upxQj1rvkw6no1_500.gif
credit of GIF goes to songhyekyo.net  :\">

Guest rjuliet

i kinda disappointed with my fans for bashing u, my dear...haiishh if only they know how i feel so hurt inside if they hurt u.. 
008a70d06e070fbc50cca4b.jpg 
dont pout again, tell me u wont give me up and will still love me..
146ww.jpg 
im not mad or sad anymore..i believe u will always protect me...i love u, oppa... 
camellia0907e.jpg
all crto

I don't ship WonKyo hardcore, but I'm here to ensure that discussions are healthy and pleasant, free from unnecessary harassment and censorship. If disruptive behaviors surface again in the future, notify me or the other moderators of shippers' paradise immediately to handle the problems.

Here's a cute image of Kang Dong Won to cheer WonKyo shippers up! Smile~

tumblr_n7psq3ydqq1tb7aqpo1_500.png

Credits: tumblr

Guest rjuliet

aw aw aw thats a very cute collage of the adorable kang dong won :-* ...i love cats, so seeing wonkyo with cats warms my heart too...glad ur here to cheer us up, ebullience :)
Free-Backgrounds-Song-Hye-Kyo-with-Cute-Cat.jpg 
korean_actress_song_hae_gyo_picture.jpg
all crto

Hi everyone..... We can see there are many interested fans out there curious about our shipping of KDW and SHK....  :\">
Welcome and hope that our post makes you smile :x
Did you all know this ????  ;)
8dc44f81bbba.jpg

KDW is wearing the same T-shirt ( it seems he is the first one :) )

couple3_zpsd3ddd9f4.jpg

And so is SHK  :x :\">

Wow!!!!!!!!!!!! @rjuliet , the kitten and the panda are much cuter...hahahaha  :P
What is KDW trying to do with the poor kitten..hahahaha and the panda seems so surprised to see SHK in person.. :xAnyways......very happy :DGot to see KDW active as a judge for the short films today and hohohoho...another event on the 30th of june as well and surprise surprise....the end of the short film festival is on the 2nd of July and KDW will be definitely attending it seems and SHK will be in town as well attending another function.....:)>- Hope they meet up or text each other O:-)
Here is KDW at the event today...........Love the black look :x1403769396_721327.jpg

And few days back..... SHK at the DIOR Event ( Love the black look again ;;)
a01abce7jw1ehjt4erhxfj20jy0sg75w.jpg

ALL THE BEST KDW AND SHK............YOU ARE BOTH ROCKING AT THE MOMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! \:D/

Guest rjuliet

wow Lynne, love the all black of our wonkyo...matchy matchy ;) ...and love wonnie smiley cutie kiddy face...i think he is as cute as kitty...lol...but he is a charismatic and great actor...i love the article that stated wonnie does all the action scenes in kundo, no wonder ha jung woo praised him as the most manly of all kundo casts, he is that awesome :x ...only few actors do their own stunts, one of them is the internationally famous martial art actor jacky chan... 
anyway, u said wonnie will have an event again the end of this month? what event? ..but the best thing is ur info about wonnie and kyo will have events at the same day on 2nd of july, although separate events but we could still spazz about their rare public apperances...aawww cant wait 8->
as always, i love their past pics...so cute and naturally gorgeous :x 
shknatur.jpg 
bf244e267bef0696633977600695b06e.jpg
all crto

Hi @rjuliet 
Here is the news:
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRpLMCflKy8lQP-xZiEw5W

"Kang Dong Won and the rest of the Kundo cast (Ha Jung Woo, Lee Sung Min, Jo Jin Jung, Ma Dong Seok, Yoon Ji Hye) will be having a ‘Movie Talk LIVE’ by Naver Movie on June 30, 21:00 (9 PM) KST. This Movie Talk LIVE will be like a mini red carpet event where netizens will have an unique opportunity to participate and ask actors in a question and answer portion. Some BTS and action making videos will also be revealed to the public."

So excited for the videos.=P~ :x

Guest rjuliet

oh yess thanks for reminding me Lynne...im curious of kundo too, as i love all robin hood type of movies characters, although wonnie is the villain here, but still wanna see his amazing sword action scenes...and to see him in the spotlight once in a while is very exciting..

Don't know why.............but sad today (:|
Maybe i won't ship KDW and SHK anymore  and no one else.....just be a silent stalker.Heard a new movie on the pipeline for KWD with KMH......excited but then not excited :-/ Maybe its because it is a love/action /betrayal movie ...... i think the word LOVE made me unexcited :(
Maybe ...i am just barking up the wrong tree....who knows KDW actually has already got someone...( Not SHK) and keeping it silent :^o And what about SHK??? She might still be hanging on HB and might get back together or maybe she is already interested in someone else beside KDW???OR both are not interested at all....they only want to work and work  :-<So everyone...............i am feeling blue today :-<
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRhseRv9ybEmHmiGVSyOq0

Archived