❤ WonKyo ❤ SimKung ❤ Kang Dong Won & Song Hye Kyo ❤

Admin

I am new here. I really enjoy this thread. Good writing and good English. I love Song hye kyo, because of her beauty,perseverance, talent and character. No korean actress can be compared to her. Hoping she will end up with Kang Dong won in marriage in real life soon.

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest wonaikyo

@foresthills Yeup..Ameen..Hope and Pray that KDW-SHK will end up together in real life and have a blissful marriage life as well as successful in their career..^^

@LynneL haha..don't be so sad chingus...let see this from the positive view that he has another project coming up..(though it's not confirmed yet).
And trust him, even if it is confirmed and it has love theme on it, KDW might not play the scenes that "overrated"..just like SHK did on her "love theme" movies/dramas..they both have a limit and principle for not doing an overrated love scene..(*this is what i knew so far)

After all, they both are an actor..they can not choose their co-star just like what they want..they also can not for always doing same genre of film..
Let just believe on them and pray for their relationship (i wish it is true that they are indeed an item) for getting stronger and will be end up on a beautiful marriage life..^^

As for KMH, she is one of SHK's bestfriend..and she is also JIS's girlfriend..on which we know JIS is also befriended with KDW n SHK...so don't worry chingus..^^

I hope this can cheer u up..and please stay here continue to fill up this thread will all your posts..i really enjoyed it!! hope i can join to share somethin' on them also in the future..^^

Happy Friday!!

Guest rjuliet

why so sad dear Lynee...im quite happy actually, its my speculation though, but now that i ship wonnie and kyo ive just realised that maybe kyo pairing with jis is also under wonnie acknowledgement...maybe jis asked his best friend permission first to do a romantic drama with a woman that wonnie is fond of ( well they are best friends along with won bin and also gong yoo, and before the role went into jis it was offered to wb first but as wb couldnt do it so jis took it) ...i had my own guessing and theory that if wonkyo follows the pattern of doing romantic scenes in dramas and movies preferably only with their close circle of friends that they trust each other wont steal each other spouse, then i was guessing wonnie would make movies with either lee na young or kim min hee, as he already made a movie with lny so he is most likely will make a movie with kmh...same as kyo, after made a drama with jis, my guess is her next project will be with wb or gong yoo.. 
i dont know if its true or not coz its just my pure speculation, but seeing kyo left wb agency and lny replaced her mid 2011, then she decided to make a drama with jis mid 2012, and be the first actress to join UAA in nov 2012 (wonnie was discharged from ms on that month), then wonnie went to paris with ms park on jan 2013, wonnie joined kyo agency april 2013, then decided to be kyo co star on MPL on oct 2013, then now will be make a movie with kmh, the sequences show that wonkyo activities are related to each other directly or indirectly...well, just my opinion though...
however, i will still continue to support wonnie or kyo together or individually whether or not they are really together or not...i wish for both of them to be always happy and healthy...wonkyo fighting !! wonkyoers fighting !
lets take a look at the pic of the cute but charismatic jury, just to ease our nervousness :D
wonnie followed by ms park ;) 
BrCoB66CAAAXIqN.jpgcrto

Hi everyone...............thank you for enjoying my post  :x And thank you for those wonderful word of insight fullness :\">
I just couldn't stop myself....hehehe.... here i am again with another post <:-P
I think THE KING has return!!!!!!!!!!! Have just watched the trailer of  KUNDO at the KDW thread and boy!!!!!!!!!! Can't wait for it >:D<
I think KDW's Kundo will be a blockbuster for this year!!!!!! Everyone is highly anticipating it. Awesome cast and awesome directing and story ;)

Guest ohsooyoung

@LynneL‌ Thanks so much for coming back here =D> :\"> Every single post you do, is indeed enjoyable to read it :x See many Wonkyo shippers was upset when you said you will not post related to Wonkyo anymore and chooses to lurk instead. Again, Glad to see you back here ;) Can't wait for your future post ;)

Hi everyone..........:P ( I am back to my sunny mood again)
Well i have read an interview  of KDW some way back in 2009. And here he mentioned that if he ever has a girlfriend, he would never tell as he was afraid of how the media would handle it. This was before he met SHK and did LOVE FOR SALE ;) 
So in my shipping mind.... :) they are singing this song :)

It's amazing how you can speak right to my heart
Without saying a word you can light up the dark
Try as I may I can never explain
What I hear when you don't say a thing

The smile on your face let's me know that you need me
There's a truth in your eyes saying you'll never leave me
The touch of your hand says you'll catch me wherever I fall
You say it best, when you say nothing at all

All day long I can hear people talking out loud 
But when you hold me near 
You drown out the crowd 
Try as they may, they can never define
What's been said between your heart and mine

You say it best, when you say nothing at all :x

<:-P
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQYRc8BtHYADcW20bIQoxA
so cheers!!!!!!!!!!! and lets enjoy the silence until MPL....<:-P  :-\"

By the way....hello again :)
Just wanted to ask everyone who visits this WONKYO paradise... :) ( Hehehe..there are always so many of you ;)
- Why are you all interest in this 2 couple???? What makes you check in everyday :-/Come on everyone....drop a few lines....would really love to know everyone's thoughts....Lets make this WONKYO a great place for friendship, sharing our thoughts about Wonkyo and lets get ready for MPL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
jjpoih_zps75684544.jpg?t=1403874989

Smile :)

Guest rjuliet

aawww love when u say nothing at all lyrics Lynne...one of my fave songs from one of my all time faves of rom com movie notting hill...hoping wonkyo will make a notting hill remake but in a kdrama format so we could see their lovey dovey-ness for 20 episodes :x ...lol...
and yesss it would be more awesome if  u all wonkyo lovers shower this thread with more of ur love, insights, pics, gifs, interviews, translations, and everything bout our wonkyo..

anyway, before seeing wonnie as kyo's hubby in MPL , we will see him as a sword master in kundo =D> ...this is news, bts, trailer, interview of kundo (english subbed by arirang) ...gonna be an epic movie, wonnie is a hot villain 8-> ..lol 
http://youtu.be/ZjQC3jME2S4 
on another note, wonnie's other half will fly to turkey to film iaq...aawww lucky kyo filming as well as travelling to a beautiful place, as she loves travelling and at shanghai film festival opening she said that acting is just like having different journeys like travelling to different places...me too, wanna visit istanbul someday ... 
hoping that kundo, the crossing, my palpitating life/ my brilliant life, and i am queen will be received well by audiences and also critics :x fighting !
ps:i browsed the director name of wonnie's plan of upcoming movie with kmh, his name is lee myung se, he already made movie with wonnie twice !! in duelist and M ...aaww if wonnie accept, this will be their third collaboration...cool !

Yeah @rjuliet...... know the director and that they have done M and Duelist. Thats why i wish...KDW would think twice of doing 3rd time with him again. The director is a very detailed and slow story teller.
I hope that he will get great offers after KUNDO like from the director of Snowpiecer  Mr Bong ( I guess)  and work with KUNDO director again.:)
Anyaways......hehehehe... have to post this here   :P
3a7b3d392e39866dcd6b634ce5fe135a.jpg

f29c47a5464c754541d13a1bdef9b2ed.jpg
pic credit of pinterest (Joseph)

The days gone by.....his young modeling days....its crazy the clothes  he is modeling and why is he carrying that bag and wearing bracelet...  :P  Now days we have never seen his body...hahaha maybe in the pond scene in MPL??   ;)

Guest rjuliet

omo !!! X_X ....ya! dong won! dont pose with that minimal clothing and stand too close to those boys ever again! :\"> ...kyo will be very shy ...lol
aahhh i see, so u dun like the director, yes his movies are hard to swallowed, but maybe wonnie and him have some connection coz the concept of his first photoshoot after released from military was done by that director also rite, cmiiw... 
btw, probably kyo is planning to do another movie too next august, haiish im a bit worried for our girl, doesnt she need to rest? why working all the time :(( ...i want her to gain weight, she's too skinny now :( so she needs to sleep more and eat more... 
or maybe wonkyo working back to back non stop so they could get married next year? maybe they promise each other to tie the knot after finishing 3-4 movies ;) ...dreamy dreamy 8-> 
kyo in autumn tale... 
3506133978_205cf3c896.jpg 
wonnie in magic.. 
magic12.jpg
all crto

I saw the picture of KDW (Juror) with Ms. Park behind him and way at the back is probably Mr. Sidus. If both of them were with KDW on that day, then maybe Kyo was also in Korea at that time... As a fan of SHK and KDW I will just wait for MPL to come and see what comes out of it. If there is love between them, then their relationship will endure the test of time. Love them both. I cannot stand the suspense anymore... QUE SERA, SERA...whatever will be, will be!!! AJA, AJA Fighting!!!

Hi all interested silent lurkers of Wonkyo..... :P
Just wanted to share something :)

Song Hye Gyo once shared her thoughts about actors, “Isn’t it right for an actor to be mysterious to an extent? That’s how the audience can watch the actor, but see the character. If too much of private life is revealed, it’s hard to be able to see the character. They will see the actor instead.”

She revealed that she doesn’t want to be known as “Song Hye Gyo” when in character. She explained that she purposefully doesn’t talk about her personal life so that it doesn’t interfere with audiences’ view of her characters. She also added that a good work is produced when both the actor and the audience is immersed in the character.

KDW has also got the same thinking.....He once said as well that he doesn't talk about his personal life and reveal too much of himself. He wants his fans to enjoy his character and know him more for his acting. 

Both have shared as well that they don't really like to go to reality/variety shows as they feel that they are not good for it and also would not know what to say.

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!  :)>- Same views on things right thats why WONKYO= Mysterious Couple ( I love this tag line....don't know which fan made it <:-P

Here are some beautiful pixs of them to make your shipping hearts flutter :D

e62095e66305c424a6d989d0c9686f51.jpg

a4d9dae41ec5ada03463809865514315.jpg

Both Looking extremely sexy with that dark smoky eye look  ;) :\">

@LynneL‌ KDW and SHK are indeed mysterious couple...with almost the same similarities...We as fans do not want to intrude into their private lives out of respect for theirs wishes...We are just infatuated with their chemistry that exuded from their acting in Love for Sale...We admire these mysterious couple and sincerely wish that they will realize that there are many fans of theirs that hope and pray for their happiness together...LOL

Hello everyone...just took time off and silently lurking in each individual thread and MPL thread.
A bit sad again :P
There is only  focus on both KDW and SHK drinking habit. Look T2h9fNb.jpg

Its reported that the team of IAQ was out at a bar from 10-3am for the last day of shoot. And it looks SHK is bit tipsy  8-X 8-|
And at the promotion of KUNDO...emphasis on KDW as a drinker tumblr_n78bklJkR51r5lrn1o1_500.jpg
It seems that he is a strong drinker :(
Another similarity  :-/

@LynneL‌ I saw that too...SHK must be putting to much pressure by working...working too much. Maybe she is just letting off some steam....she is entitled to have some fun for herself and with her friends...I'm hoping that these drinking episodes don't come around that often, and the same with KDW...on a lighter note, they were celebrating the end of the filming which is normal in their industry... I'm sure not only the actors went out to celebrate but the rest of the production crew also...Both of them are still great in my eyes...hahaha...lol

Hi everyone  :P
Look at the 2 beautiful pictures.....and you figure out what i am trying to show you...:D
izv0D9MUxbxSY.png
And here is KDW yesterday :\">
kdw-sc4.png

Don't know if they have the same stylist or have the same likes in fashion :P

Well....Really have to admire KDW for this floral shirt/coat attire.He actually looks very nice in the colour and the floral print........Unique person with a unique fashion :)
Another look again....:)kdw-sc7.png?w=800
 all credit to rightful owners :)

Archived