❤ WonKyo ❤ SimKung ❤ Kang Dong Won & Song Hye Kyo ❤

Admin

Guest rjuliet

yesss cant wait for MPL press con, premiere and promotions...i really hope the rumors wont discourage wonkyo to make full appearances together there...wonkyo fighting !!! 
although im originally a kyo fan since autumn tale days, but i began appreciating wonnie charismatic charm too...his mysterious and uncanny beauty got me hooked...lol 
and he's super cute too :D 
KangDongWon_1.jpg 
an equally cute kyo agrees shyly :D 
43182142.gif

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kang Dong Won started off as a pretty boy in the Temptation of the Wolf...but then he went on to do a varieties of different role and he has actually done well in most of the projects that he has chosen and has a low profile. But when his movies come out...he is always a sensation...i guess he is loved by much of the industry insiders for his professionalism.
Same goes for SHK...she didn't choose to continue with the cute image characters and decided to go to US and spend some time and then she went on to do different type of characters just like KDW but she was less successful. I believe its because she was still in the learning process...she still had to find her ground. I really like the video below where a great director is praising SHK really well. it is really true of her character.

and now SHK is really finding herself as an actress in her new projects. If you look at both SHK and KDW....they are so similar in so many ways... like their thoughts and their professionalism but they are also distinctive in their own ways. They really have an electrifying chemistry when together...even the GIFS made by @rjuliet gives off that chemistry....So really... maybe....fingers crossed...they are their each other's destiny :) :) :x :D

Guest rjuliet

aaahhh im loving our high hopes Lynne :D ...both are very private person but very humble...fingers crossed, they will make each other happy and comfortable everyday, despite living in a harsh and heavy environment under constant public scrutiny, and hopefully their strong bonds will lead to a long lasting and fulfilling marriage :x 8-> 
kang dong won is truly unique...he is one of a kind...the one and only... 
anigif13.gif  and kyo is also unique, her aura is unmatchable.. 
F0311-47.jpg

Don't Know the lyrics of the song :) Hope that KDW will sing for SHK some day too :)

Not bad huh....the vocal is quite good.
And here is  SHK  singing :)

Hope that she will sing it for KDW and make him laugh too...LOL  :))

Was just reading some discussion on SHK thread and read that there is a POND scene in MPL where the main actor and actress meet??? Is this going to be a passionate scene like in LOVE FOR SALE......wow!!!! another sizzling movie with KDW and SHK's chemistry???? NO wonder KDW turned down the other movie" Good Friends" where there are 3 guy are bonding.
Maybe... he just couldn't let another guy be with SHK in this scene...hahahah =)) WOW.....now my fingers and toes are all crossed.. :P <:-P.....Love has defininately blossom between them after this movie....no wonder....in all their recent events they are glowing and looked so loved!!!!!!LOL :))

Guest rjuliet

haha Lynne..lol...i always wonder why most handsome korean actors got mesmerizing voices even when they just talk...ssh oppa, sjs, minho, and wonnie..their girlfriends must be very happy when they called, their voices are soooo dreamy, im melts :x 
anyway i found the lyrics at the movie soompi forum, the english title of the song is confession, ost temptation of the wolves/ romance of their own
Go Baek (confessions) 
i felt it from the beginning i had already fallen for you i had come to love you everytime i saw you it was hard to hide my feelings  i wanted to express them all the time 
is it greed the fact that i love you is it something that hard i'm always wanting you is there the possibility that we can't love  it's going to be hard but for you i'm going to withstand it 
i only love you but you can't see it now the time that i have to leave has come  i'm always wanting you is there the possibility that we can't love it's going to be hard but for you i'm going to withstand it 
i only love you  hoo hoo even for a moment i wanted to be together hoo hoo 
i'm always wanting you is there the possibility that we can't love  it's going to be hard but for you i'm going to withstand it i only love you oh i only love you
the song is so romantic but so sad :( ...
but the good thing is i found a similarity from wonkyo, their popularity both rocketed sky high in 2004 and also looked the cutest that year, now they are more mature and regarded as more serious actors...but still gorgeous :D 
lets celebrate 10 years anniversary of kyo played in full house and wonnie in temptation of the wolves...
'do u like my confession song?'
tumblr_mv8q5dbP9b1qkxoczo1_250.gif 
'hhmmm its sounds so dreamy oppa' 
tumblr_m9dei97t5y1rrwh7po3_250.gif
'so, is it safe to say that i think u like me too?'
tumblr_mv8q5dbP9b1qkxoczo4_250.gif 
'aahhh...uuhhm..u make me shy, u know how i feel oppa'
tumblr_ms1ns3sjgV1qju2iuo2_250.gif

And yeah.....i don't about the other actors....But KDW haes a really sexy deep voice which is like music to the ears....I watched the Voice of Murder and there you can really feel it though in that movie...it was quite scary!!!!!

Guest rjuliet

thanks for liking Lynne but i dont own the gifs, im just browsing thru and reposted them, all are credit to respective owners...
and yes i agree, wonnie voice is deep and mesmerizing...kyo is lucky :x 
can u see it down there, she is the woman that i love.. 
45d1840d085e02f3.gif 
my man is up there, waiting for me always... 
nest3x5aallu8l8k63z3.gif

Guest rjuliet

haha Lynne...she looks gorgeous and cute with pouty kissy pose :D , but who knows maybe mr richie is the one who took the pic :D;) coz he was nowhere to be seen after kundo press con...just my suspicion plus wishful thinking :D ...
anyway the new dating news revealed by dispatch is indirectly connected to wonkyo, coz taeyeon has been known as a loyal fan girl of wonnie, and baekhyun fave actress is kyo...for wonkyo its better if they announce it themselves when they are getting married and not by caught dating, coz netizens will bash kyo again if that happen X_X
meanwhile, lets just anticipating MPL/ MBL ...hoping it will be a great movie and successful..
fans are anticipating our pond scene oppa... 
tumblr_n6bcozL5m61tb7aqpo4_250.gif 
if we got married we would make our own pond scene alike honey, and then they will see our cute baby girl...see, im going to be a great dad rite.. 
tumblr_mm5zpdqGuc1qkxoczo3_250.gif
all crto

No... @rjuliet.... this is not taken by the KING.... He is busy with WORLD CUP matches....if you remember he loves soccer and loves the South Korean players.And i guess.. busy.looking at all the lovely pics of SHK after the KUNDO press Con  LOL 
<:-P :-h

Guest rjuliet

yup yup he might be busy watching world cup as he loves soccer and dreamt to be a soccer player when he was in high school...and surely busy calling kyo after looking at all gorgeous pics of kyo :D :x 
kyo is getting more and more like wonnie...loves to dress all black ;) 
67b5c826jw1ehjm8n1vj6j20qo0zkwgy.jpg 
tumblr_mhqukzjo6i1rspg4uo1_500.jpg
all crto

Don't know why the other WonKyo Shippers Ship them together....But for me i just think that ever since LOVE FOR SALE....they have actually developed feeling for each other but they just remained friends... because firstly KDW was going to the military and secondly SHK was also personally not available for a new love.
It seems that LOVE FOR SALE was the first time they were seeing each other face to face.....KDW goes to say in Interview that he never ever even happen to accidentally brush by SHK...Hahahah. They were awkward at first with the intimacy but they decided to change and if you watch they are so hot....I don't know but if you watch every kissing scene...KDW is so eagerly and happily going for it and especially there is one scene....the one where SHK  lean downs to kiss KDW when he is lying down.... You can see KDW's eye with surprise when SHK kisses right on his open mouth and then few second later...he closes his eyes and i guess must be enjoying it.... :\">
I guess from there..there was attraction. They so far have not done any kind of this type of movie with any other actor/actress.....and even for MPL...KDW dropped another guys movie for it.Both KDW and SHK are not the type who fool around with love and they are also possessive of their love ones. And now MPL is finished and we know nothing but can just see the glow on their faces. :) 
They just have something when they are together that kind of makes you feel that they belong to each other. I just read an article where someone who is a co actor with KDW in a movie said that though KDW talks and acts with them in a very normal way...he has aura about him which just commands respect and behind his back he is called the PRINCE....heheheAnd SHK is also no different... she just has an aura about her commands respect and also want to protect her( though she is a strong person). So they are so similiar :)
Imagine when they come together for the MPL promotions.....i think they will be the talk of the town :) I am just so curious as to how they will act with each other  :P  So please when will JULY come...
=))

This might be off topic here....hahaha...but we fans must be crazy sometimes right???? Why do i  also see so many fans still wishing for SHK to be with JIS or RAIN???
They are both happily attached to someone that they feel are so right for them....but then...there we go fans still wishing and wishing for the impossible. LOVE and DEATH is in no one's hand. Its already destined...... And i might be wrong but just feel that KDW and SHK are destined for greater things!!!!! :D

Guest rjuliet

love ur insights Lynne...but are there many fans that still want her with rain or jis? 
personally, i secretly shipping her with all her gorgeous co stars since autumn tale, well she and won bin was visually perfect right :D ...however seeing them never announce dating although been in one agency for quite some time made me think they are just good friends...during full house days, actually i didnt ship her hard with rain but full house is my all time fave rom com kdrama...
then  came along the handsome and sweet guy hyun bin that i love and ship them during worlds within, however no offense to anyone here, when they broke up, my heart was also aching, i dunno why, maybe kyo has become a part of me that i could feel her pain, so im moving on with binnie as kyo is moving on too...
my shipping heart was lighten up again when seeing kyo was paired with jis in that winter wind blows, however jis broke my heart by caught dating with someone else, i remembered i even stopped live streaming twtwb after that news broke..lol...
i only continued the series untill finished after i knew that someone so adorable and charming named mr kang dong won was joining her agency :D ...well i love their chemistry since camellia, but during that time kyo was still with binnie so i didnt ship them...during tbtwb was still running there was a breaking news that mr richie was in paris with ms park...but at that time i was still shipping her with jis so i overlooked our beloved kang dong won ssi again :D ...
after jis dating news broke then won bin dating news came out too, i start console my heart and said that they are not the one for kyo..so i wont be too sad...im silly right..lol
so as mr gorgeous KDW watched movies with her three times, joined her agency, and decided to star in MPL with her, my heart goes duguem duguem and palpitates for them :D ..
now i really think they are destined to be with each other as many connections between them...as we know won bin is a very close friend of wonnie and also close to kyo too...the same thing with jis, he is one of wonnie's close friends and now is a good friend with kyo too after acting together...kim min hee (jis gf) is close to kyo too...so i think they could have tripple dates as lee na young is also a close friend of wonnie...sounds fantastic right, if the three gorgeous couples who has close relations to each other will be hanging out and often have some dates together...it would be like a family gathering since they are so close with one another :D
'i really hope u will be my last love, oppa..'
77830e6bgw1eau2m27fc9g20go09e1kx.gif 
'ur wish is granted, baby...'
tumblr_mb00kvARDF1reohl2o1_500.gifall crto

Hahaha..@Rjuliet.....We are filling up this WonKyo forum with just our 2 chatting... :-@ :\">
and yeah....you are forgiven for not shipping KDW with SHK.... at first  :\">
It s because KDW has a mysterious way with everyone....He will slowly take his time with you to show you all his charms...:xThe more you see him the more you get captivated but then he does his Ninja act. He once said that he doesn't  like to show much of himself to the public and wants the people to know him less and enjoy his movies more. And he is doing the same thing with SHK...he is slowly taking his time to captivate his Queen....he always thinks before he acts as he doesn't like short term flings..... So if he chooses SHK.....i can only say LUCKY GAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ^:)^
All the best SHK...........may you get the best of the best whom everyone wants but can't get but then he chooses you...hehehehe  :)>-

I Love this picture of SHK......who wouldn't be mesmerized by her.....KDW you better hurry before its too late :(

XrP9N03.jpg

Here is the king himself...:)Kang_Dong_Won__33.jpg
The best eye candy for any one....
:x   Wonkyo ....mysterious couple....really love this tag line  ;)

Archived