❤ WonKyo ❤ SimKung ❤ Kang Dong Won & Song Hye Kyo ❤

Admin

Despite the "silence" between DW and HK, I still believe that the two are still seeing each other.

DOS is VERY popular, BUT SJK is way too young for HK, who has a tendency to look up to an oppa-figure. I doubt too that HK would go for a man who has to ask permission from his Mom, for kissing scenes (in DOS).

It's just a hunch. HK's latest instagram pics are trips to a VERY snowy place, in Japan. A fav destination of DW. Other than that, she's been quiet on her "project", while DW is working his butt off.

Happy to read some comments in this ship. HAPPY NEW YEAR, Chingus.

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My comment to your posts, wonkyoers.

"I couldn't agree you more" 

I still believe in wonkyo and I have decided to stay from 2014 till now and till marriage of wonkyo will be announced (I am dreaming, yes, it is a hope :wink:). These two are really keeping their privacy (I will not bother them) and I respect them. Some notes to remember: 

Wonnie said rather than the look, he likes a woman with belly fat and shk, fortunately, has

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRRCcCN2Sn3qeVdFZSkZBB

:D

While Kyo said she likes a man older than she is, an "oppa" to her. Note: kyo calls two different men who are month-gap older than her with two different addresses. She calls Jo In Sung with In Sung, while she calls "oppa" for Wonnie.  

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSDY2RCRp-XNEOynxUEKyNimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcQiWpI7JaN3fdmNAigNr9D

@DreamSpinner827 nice seeing you again

Where is @gitakawaii ?

Hello everyone somebody from instagram posted this one a dong won prince friend.

wait im still learning. I have successfully post the one in instagram. look at the picture its hyun kyoung the stylust and halolee the hair stylist of hye kyo.

Spoiler

Sorry, I had to delete (just few) my postings related hint regarding the possibility of kyo and wonnie still connected. I remove it because I thought it was too far away for me to tell it all. Even so, what I have written is not delulu. I just want to be like the other shipper of wonkyo, who quiet and kept waiting for good news from them.

If it turns out from their own parties who give hint to public, I will post them. Because I knew they are people who are very private :ph34r:

Kyo has photoshoot with her little brother, YAI. She said in her interview, YAI just like brother for her :wink:

Beautiful :wub:

gghKEXz.jpg

cr. to owner

And handsome B)

Congrats sarg, finally you able to do it :)

On 2/14/2017 at 7:12 AM, GangHyeGyo said:

My comment to your posts, wonkyoers.

"I couldn't agree you more" 

I still believe in wonkyo and I have decided to stay from 2014 till now and till marriage of wonkyo will be announced (I am dreaming, yes, it is a hope :wink:). These two are really keeping their privacy (I will not bother them) and I respect them. Some notes to remember: 

Wonnie said rather than the look, he likes a woman with belly fat and shk, fortunately, has

:D

While Kyo said she likes a man older than she is, an "oppa" to her. Note: kyo calls two different men who are month-gap older than her with two different addresses. She calls Jo In Sung with In Sung, while she calls "oppa" for Wonnie.  

@DreamSpinner827 nice seeing you again

Where is @gitakawaii ?

Hello! I'm here, still

lurking :) 

isn't Yoo ah in doing a movie with KDW? I wonder who introduced them 

On Monday, February 13, 2017 at 2:36 PM, DreamSpinner827 said:

Despite the "silence" between DW and HK, I still believe that the two are still seeing each other.

DOS is VERY popular, BUT SJK is way too young for HK, who has a tendency to look up to an oppa-figure. I doubt too that HK would go for a man who has to ask permission from his Mom, for kissing scenes (in DOS).

It's just a hunch. HK's latest instagram pics are trips to a VERY snowy place, in Japan. A fav destination of DW. Other than that, she's been quiet on her "project", while DW is working his butt off.

Happy to read some comments in this ship. HAPPY NEW YEAR, Chingus.

Honestly I've never follow both schedules closely. However just by rough calculation, I notice their schedules hardly overlap with each other. Its like when KDW was busy working on his movie, SHK was kinda free with exception of a few public appearance during movie vip premiere and cf, and same goes when SHK was busy filming DOTs & dramas, KDW was quite free with only few appearance here & there. Its like they're trying to adjust their time like most celebrity couples. If one person is filming its hard enuf to see that person, imagine if both are working at the same time, their time wont be flexible at all. At least if only one person works at a time, the other one cud at be around when the working one has some free time  .. :D

On Sunday, February 05, 2017 at 11:25 PM, polymath said:

I agree with lxands, kdw & shk indirect dating when they co-star. We knew at the time, Hye Kyo was dating with that man. I also read the interview of Hye Kyo about dating. SHK said that she will not start a relationship with a third person, it will not make things right. (It probably make few of kdw fans not bless kdw & shk cause they fear kdw as a third party, but he wasn't).

How they were exactly dating, I just knew that until about October or November 2015, they have not been on a date because DW oppa not yet convey his feeling (just my thought). And we heard the interview of Hye Kyo for Dots in February 2016, there is one scene in the drama which asked to choose by Kyo if happen in her real life. Apologize or convey the feeling for her. She said he should convey because she did not have much time. :joy:

As mentioned by lxands, Hye Kyo may not want to repeat the same mistakes. If Hye Kyo want build a relationship again, maybe first she want to be friends. Who knows now, maybe shk is in a relationship with kdw and preparing for her wedding like the Laneige Taiwan hint. (That is our hope) :wub: :love:

Actually I believe they start dating long before 2015 :D  what she said during DOTs interview was just for promotional purposes...and she was stating her preference, if given the same situation in real life, would she prefer an apology or a confession & she choose a confession. Her reason was because she's getting old. However that doesn't mean she is still single. She was just being funny & entertaining. Afterall even if she's  in a relationship she cant say she is, right, when she clearly wants to date secretly.

Honestly I prefer to believe DOTs dialogue sumthing abt if she prefers a rich & handsome guy instead of justva handsome guy, because whether it was scripted or adlib it looks more like the pd, writer & the actor are teasing SHK instead :lol: 

Here's  my theory...

Although SHK & her partner's companies released stmt abt their break up in March 2011, they clearly stated these 2 have broken up much earlier. However because the guy was in the middle of filming and abt to join the army, they decided to delay their announcement in order to avoid chaos. There were rumours abt their break ups in early 2010 but both parties just keep numb abt it. My suspicions became stronger when during all the time after their relationship went public she was in China & he was either in Korea or US. The moment she returned home for holiday, he went out of Korea. Around mid 2010, Won Bin, SHK's boss back then, who's also KDW best friend recommended her to do Love for Sale. I may be delulu here but I suspect or may be hope he was playing cupid here especially now we know he married SHK best friend LNY, rtning favours whatever...hehe...of course I don't  think they were in relationship immediately after filming Love 4 sale. However I'm  sure everyone can see how smitten KDW was with SHK on the set of Camellia , love for sale ..He join the army not long after filming Love For Sale & I bet they continue keeping in touch all the time he's in the army & became  good friends. He decided to join SHK company right after he completed his service, the more reason I suspect he wanted to get closer to her & I'm they did. Probably  they start dating too. We know she's  close to many actors but she never mention she ever show or discus abt her works with other actors except KDW( beside WB of cos when he was her boss) and KDW was the only one bold enuf to reveal that he's  interested & requested an audition for the role, after he saw SHK's script when they see each other in private. Its enuf for me to guess that SHK & KDW would often consult &  discuss with each other for most work they're being offered to. 

Also there're  many worries that KDW &  SHK are no longer in relationship just because KDW moves to another agency but here's  my 2 cents.

As I said earlier, I suspect KDW join SHK's company right after army because he wants to get closer to SHK, so if they have  gotten closer as proven during their MPL promotions, and maybe they're already dating, there shouldn't be a problem if he change his company, right? Since they're akready very close there's no reason being in the same company as they can meet/see each other whenever & wherever. Also he join YG, with mgt company CEO who is more liberal & give more freedom for his artists to do their things their own way. So long they are talented its fine with him, and we know how talented KDW is, right?

I still  have one more hint but I cannot post it here anymore it is deleted   in a second it appeared in my instagram but for a second also it was deleted sorry to all of you it was a bridal shower.. I"m not delulu here but what can I do it was already deleted before I can copy it. It was a "Bridal Shower" with Kang Dong Won images on it.

14 hours ago, sarg said:

I still  have one more hint but I cannot post it here anymore it is deleted   in a second it appeared in my instagram but for a second also it was deleted sorry to all of you it was a bridal shower.. I"m not delulu here but what can I do it was already deleted before I can copy it. It was a "Bridal Shower" with Kang Dong Won images on it.

I have a question....aren't bridal showers meant for the bride? For the bride to spend her last party with her girl friends, similar to the groom's bachelor party? So why would the party packs/door gift had KDW's picture on it? 

Unless of cos KDW is the groom, and his bride being a good sport to her girl friends :D since KDW is most women ideal & they fangirling him.

Screenshot_2017-02-27-12-16-47-1_zpsculm

At a closer look, the door gift look like a compact powder &/ some sort of cosmetic casing. Even if we want to think its may be for KDW's fanmeeting, it gonna odd. But its more believable its for SHK's event since she's a representative & spokeperson of a cosmetic product & has been so for years. 

Also have we wonder why KDW hardly has any rumors abt him? My bet is because his family. He comes from a prestigious & influential family that usually any other things beside anything related to his career has to go thru his family's company's PR office. Usually the media never like to mess with these companies. Remember the rumors abt KDW with an idol & an actress he claimed never met were slammed down within a few days. Except for rumors with SHK, other rumors were taken off almost immediately.

So if SHK & "oppa" has set a wedding date as claimed by the Laneige staff, and "oppa" is a celebrity, I bet "oppa" is 90% KDW :D 

I think a lot of secret hint out there. I found one comment. He/she's korean. He/she said songsong each already have someone (dating). It is really well known there (korea). He/she also said stop to connect related things about songsong. Don't know it's true or not, but it's enough to make me smile :D you know what I mean.

I thought about a letter written by kyo to her fans in her fan meet. She read it in front of her fans and songsong fans.

"Please be there for me as you have always been. We don't know what's in store for us in the future. I wish happy things, but life is not always easy. Whatever happens in the future, let's believe and support each other like what we have been doing."
--- credit to whom translate from korean to english ---

(This is just my analysis). Kyo may want to say that she aren't meant to be with SJK. She hope her fans always support her, not change at all to her. We knew kyo got a lot of new fans since DOTS. (One is sincerely love kyo, second just love kyo with SJK). I think kyo itself knows that many songsong fans want her and SJK are dating. So she wrote a letter like that. If their dreams (songsong fans want songsong dating) don't come to be real. Kyo said let's always believe & support each other (kyo & her fans). It's mean possible kyo with someone now (and we hope he's KDW) :wub:

@lxands I also hope they have been dating for a long time, in secret of course :ph34r:

@sarg thanks for the updates. Interesting B)

@Gitakawaii I think they have known each other :wink: Don't know the movie still live??? Cause I read KDW will start shooting for Inrang (Kim Jee Won) this summer. 1987 just as a special appearance (not so much take time). I think KDW still can shoot for 1987 despite he also busy with Golden Slumber.

Ixands.........I just want to correct but it was not a picture it is an images a  big images like humans(the size) of the images I mean. The one who post the gift of Dong Won post this Food Tasting..and Sets.

17093792_1271806529570782_1658794367_n.p17093892_1271804339571001_369985117_n.pn

All of these are party planners or event organizer.. I just wondering what are all these sign hope this is all what we have been waiting for a long time..

Didn't expect what happened to KDW now, but I hope the controversy is resolved soon :(

Knets want KDW to apologize and make a statement.

Fighting KDW & wonkyoers :thumbsup:

Oh thank goodness, KDW released official statement and apology :)

@lxands sorry, I want to correct. KDW & SHK have started filming LFS in January 2010 - March 2010. News about casting of LFS has circulated in the end of 2009. After LFS, KDW was busy for another movie (Secret Reunion promotion & Haunters filming). SHK also off to China to shoot Grandmaster. And KDW went to army on November 18 2010 :)

Its been a long time I'm glad this thread is still moving.  Shk & kdw still w/ the same stylist even though he's in yg is still the strongest link. During vanishing time stage greetings I saw shk hairstylist & make up artist w/ him too. Aside from being bad in pr is Yg run out of make up artist, hairstylist & stylist that kdw still works w/ shk squad? (rolleyes) 

I have to backread a lot i enjoy everything that is shared here. 

On Saturday, March 04, 2017 at 3:15 PM, polymath said:

Didn't expect what happened to KDW now, but I hope the controversy is resolved soon :(

Knets want KDW to apologize and make a statement.

Fighting KDW & wonkyoers :thumbsup:

Oh thank goodness, KDW released official statement and apology :)

☝what was this all about? I try to google but can't find anything...so what controversial did he make? And why did hebhas to apologize to knetz?

Edit;-

Waaa...its like these knetz got such a boring life! Since they have nothing to do they actually want KDW to apologize over something he didn't even commit? I wonder if these knetz were paid to blow it out of proportion? Its like someone really try hard to smeared KDW's goodname....Just like what they did to SHK with tax evasion, several years ago. 

• 5 weeks later...

17883521_10206904486809395_8612805393132

HK unnie post this in her IG but deleted immediately 

TRANS: goodnight DONGsang (corrected romanize) don't know if she means (dongsaeng = younger bother) unless she misspell it for a certain reason. hahaha we got u unnie wonkyoers loves it !! :wub:  and to my delulu mind i think she is missing someone because someone is busy for a movie. :D:ph34r:

seems like she is pointing the guy on the pillow (but other netizen said she doesn't look like HK) some other thought she might wanted to post it in her private account but got posted it wrong to her public IG and they think that is the reason why she deleted.

Hi to everyone here !! :lol:

On 12/04/2017 at 0:11 PM, majicah said:

17883521_10206904486809395_8612805393132

HK unnie post this in her IG but deleted immediately 

TRANS: goodnight DONGsang (corrected romanize) don't know if she means (dongsaeng = younger bother) unless she misspell it for a certain reason. hahaha we got u unnie wonkyoers loves it !! :wub:  and to my delulu mind i think she is missing someone because someone is busy for a movie. :D:ph34r:

seems like she is pointing the guy on the pillow (but other netizen said she doesn't look like HK) some other thought she might wanted to post it in her private account but got posted it wrong to her public IG and they think that is the reason why she deleted.

The pillows 

Pillow LADY more like

I actually wanna show kyo as Zhou yufen (in the Crossing movie) as the pillow lady like her but i failed. 

And, pillow GUY more like 

And there is DONG character, exactly like 

강       동    원

Mr Dong Won Tuna 

and me more like "hurray! yippeee!

:lol::tongue::D

"Dong sang' probably a secret code for wonnie. Can I delulu here? Can I?^_^

상 (sang) 상 (sang)

TRANS: goodnight DONGsang (corrected romanize) don't know if she means (dongsaeng = younger bother) unless she misspell it for a certain reason.

Or she could probably meant Dong-san as per Dong-ssi in Japanese. That instead of using his full given name Dong Won-san/ssi, she just used his 1st give name

On 22/04/2017 at 2:49 AM, crimson09 said:

Hi! I finally decided to leave a comment here (since this ship seems to be the more rational one).

Hide contents

I couldn't agree you more. l

Yes I think she won't get married that soon. Iam actually desperate waiting for her happy day but the choise is at their hands, both wonnie and kyo

Archived